Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** (/Thread-SUPER-BOWL-LVI-GameDay-Thread-Rams-vs-Bengals)

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Johnny Cupcakes - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:19 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Not my thing but gotta love the NFL having these classy guys do the halftime show. And no not racist (Prince was awesome and talented). These guys have histories of domestic violence, singing about killing cops and don’t get me started on Dre’s NWA lyrics. Way to support women NFL.

Ha…love the “here’s a black guy that I liked” qualifier.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Housh - 02-13-2022

The rap disrespect will be forgiven only if we win lol

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 02-13-2022

Liked the little Anderson .Paak sighting there.

Not my favorite show, but pretty solid.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - grampahol - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:19 PM)pally Wrote: Snoop is from the area and has a youth football program in Inglewood.  I'm ok with it...it is a genuine fandom

Snoop looks like the Willie Nelson version of rap.. lol

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Johnny Cupcakes - 02-13-2022

Awesome half time show. As always, old, out-of-date people are hard to please.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 02-13-2022

whenever i hear that dr. dre song i'm reminded of training day

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - sloSTI - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:23 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I think 108 is the record

Just looked it up, looks like 110 is record, totally possible

We kinda gotta get a TD eventually to put pressure on Stafford. We can win with field goals but then the pressure is on the D to keep getting stops which probably won’t happen.

As long as we have a shot at the end I’m happy.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - TheUberHuber - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:22 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Many of these rappers self admittedly funded their music careers with drug money

I don't doubt it one bit. You could also say the same for some cia officers.minus the music career

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Rubekahn29 - 02-13-2022

As someone who is not a huge fan of rap, I thought the halftime show was great.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Brandon00151 - 02-13-2022

Only down 13-10. Even if OBJ comes back this game is still well within our hands. We came back down by 18 to the Cheifs TWICE! WE GOT THIS!

Bruno Mars and Prince set a bar so high that no one will ever beat it.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dude these songs are ripping, you guys need to get some style. lol It doesn't touch Michael Jackson, sure. MJ is dead. Burrow will teach you guys how to be cool.

Did you say ripping or tripping. Was that earth music, lol

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:26 PM)Housh Wrote: We kinda gotta get a TD eventually to put pressure on Stafford. We can win with field goals but then the pressure is on the D to keep getting stops which probably won’t happen.

As long as we have a shot at the end I’m happy.

I don't think we can rely on FGs to win this one, even if OBJ is out. Stafford is playing well and they are moving the ball ok. 

Agree on the last bit though. Keep us within one score late and we have a shot, which is something we'd all be happy with.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - M.W. - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dude these songs are ripping, you guys need to get some style. lol It doesn't touch Michael Jackson, sure. MJ is dead. Burrow will teach you guys how to be cool.

No lie my brother texted me - "no halftime so for me.. tired of all this black shit"

It sucks having a racist brother ... His God lost the last election too .. Damn........

Take the African Americans out of this game and we are watching some lame stuff.

Disgusting  at best

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:18 PM)Joelist Wrote: That's what I hope. So far he has always played biggest on the biggest stages but tonight he looks bad on the biggest stage of all.

He looks okay. He hasn't looked like the 2nd coming this whole playoff run. I think a lot of it is the defense has been playing really good and he has to protect the ball. Also he has to get the ball out.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 02-13-2022

LOL, McPherson out watching the halftime show.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:24 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Ha…love the “here’s a black guy that I liked” qualifier.

Don’t care. OK I’m a racist because people on the internet think I am whatever. Point is that these guys are bad dudes IMO and sing and act horribly towards women (most of whom are probably black).

And Prince was good regardless of what color he was…

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - TheUberHuber - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:26 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: As someone who is not a huge fan of rap, I thought the halftime show was great.

It's fun. Just always comes off as cheesey to me

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:27 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: LOL, McPherson out watching the halftime show.

I just saw that and why not a once and a lifetime seat for a show like that.