Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** (/Thread-SUPER-BOWL-LVI-GameDay-Thread-Rams-vs-Bengals)

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Emphasis - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:22 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Hard to fathom what passes for music nowadays.  I really feel for younger people that never got to experience the music of the seventies and eighties.

Why not like both? I'm in my 30's and I still love music from the 60's, 70's and 80's.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Whatever - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:22 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Hard to fathom what passes for music nowadays.  I really feel for younger people that never got to experience the music of the seventies and eighties.

Most of those songs are 20+ years old, lol.  I'm not a huge hip hop fan, but it's a million times better than the mumble rap that gets pumped out today.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - WiregrassBenGal - 02-13-2022

Prince was great because he was a musician. Maybe some of these young rappers can take some clues from him. To be fair, the classic rock halftime shows have been relegated to the dustbin of history.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:27 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: He looks okay. He hasn't looked like the 2nd coming this whole playoff run. I think a lot of it is the defense has been playing really good and he has to protect the ball. Also he has to get the ball out.

Agree with this. Burrow has done the necessary to get us here, but we're kidding ourselves if we were to say he's brought us here. Our defence has. Offensively we haven't been 'great' all playoffs. We've just been good enough, with some great plays. 

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - BengalFanInNJ - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:26 PM)Housh Wrote: Bruno Mars and Prince set a bar so high that no one will ever beat it.

THAT was a great show!

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - BengalB - 02-13-2022

All right guys it's time for the fellas to shine! Please God let them show out.

Who Dey.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - jj22 - 02-13-2022

Money was out there enjoying the halftime show.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dude these songs are ripping, you guys need to get some style. lol It doesn't touch Michael Jackson, sure. MJ is dead. Burrow will teach you guys how to be cool.

I'm not a fan, but don't have any problem with it either.

Overall I'm not a rap fan, but I can appreciate it.

I like some Snoop stuff, some Dre stuff, some Shady stuff, some N.W.A., etc.; but liking the occasional track does not make one a fan in my book.

For example, I like about 10 Grateful Dead songs.  They made like 100+, so that low of a hit rate definitely says I don't like them.

Rap and Country are the same way, for me.  I like one of occasion, but the vast majority I do not.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Whacked - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:29 PM)jj22 Wrote: Money was out there enjoying the halftime show.

Kid has a million dollar smile. Lol

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - jj22 - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:29 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Agree with this. Burrow has done the necessary to get us here, but we're kidding ourselves if we were to say he's brought us here. Our defence has. Offensively we haven't been 'great' all playoffs. We've just been good enough, with some great plays. 

I got slammed for saying this in the “championship play” thread.

Sometimes you just have to speak the truth and take the heat for it.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 02-13-2022

Do your THANG Bengals

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Housh - 02-13-2022

Here’s to scoring TDs on our next 3 drives!

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:26 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: I don't doubt it one bit. You could also say the same for some cia officers.minus the music career

It's Like that all over I'm sure.  I'm just referencing the rappers because they're the half time show

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Whacked - 02-13-2022

Me thinks …

If OBJ returns we are in trouble.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 02-13-2022

50 Cent looked more like 50 Tons.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Billy_Bengal - 02-13-2022

Any word on OBJ?

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - BengalB - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:29 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Agree with this. Burrow has done the necessary to get us here, but we're kidding ourselves if we were to say he's brought us here. Our defence has. Offensively we haven't been 'great' all playoffs. We've just been good enough, with some great plays. 

A lot of what he has done to be a part of why the team is here has been off the field. 

He is a leader of men. Burrow has the intangibles, the confidence and the personality that we have never had here. 

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - matmaven - 02-13-2022

Individual pass rush win rates at halftime: Aaron Donald 11% Von Miller 57% Leonard Floyd 38% Trey Hendrickson 7% Sam Hubbard 0% (ESPN / Next Gen Stats)

Interesting. Pass rush or lack of pass rush could very well decide the game.

Trey and Sam need to pick it up like the KC game.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:30 PM)jj22 Wrote: I got slammed for saying this in the “championship play” thread.

Sometimes you just have to speak the truth and take the heat for it.

I don't even think it's a bad thing. Anyone who thought Burrow would come out in the playoffs with his end of regular season games... all those 500 yards, 4 TD games... was clueless about playoff football. We need a bit more from him in this game though, Stafford is playing better than him.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Housh - 02-13-2022

Don’t really need many adjustments. Burrow can probably get away with being a bit more aggressive but him turning it over will probably lose this one