Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** (/Thread-SUPER-BOWL-LVI-GameDay-Thread-Rams-vs-Bengals)

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Nepa - 02-14-2022

I've lived through 3 nail-biting Super Bowl losses. I don't want to go through this again.

I'm so fricking tired of these close losses every single time.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Sled21 - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:01 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Fking unreal that the refs decide to start throwing flags in the last 2 minutes.

Almost like LA was supposed to win, right?

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Joelist - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:03 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re an absolute ***** clown.

For stating facts? They shat their pants on the biggest stage of all - so much for Burrow playing biggest in the biggest games. 

***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - BenZoo2 - 02-14-2022

O line and not covering Cooper Kipp did us in. I really like Logan Wilson but he was on Kupp way too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 02-14-2022

Fix T G C TE in off season we can have a 2007 Pats type of team its incredible we came as close as we did

***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Bronxbengal - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:04 AM)Tomkat Wrote: There is no god. LA doesn't give a shit about football. This feels so wrong.

It’s what Goodall wanted the fix is in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - bengals73 - 02-14-2022

The LA RAMs.. IN their OWN House, With all of the celebrities.. there is no way the Bengals were winning this

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Whatever - 02-14-2022

Sucks, but it is what it is. The refs were going offset the no call on Higgins in the 3rd quarter. Boyd proved he's a Marvin guy with a choke job drop. Perrine isn't an NFL caliber RB.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Tomkat - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:02 AM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: That was all on Zac. Cincinnati will never ever win another championship. It’s a cursed city

GET THE **** OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT!
Mods... BAN THIS ASSHOLE!

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - R3stangs - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:03 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: That Wilson flag might have been it for me.

I can't watch the NFL and not think there is something predetermined there.

This. Right. Here.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Science Friction - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:03 AM)Joelist Wrote: There is no such thing as showing you belong. You either win or you're worthless. 

Autobiographical, right there.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:03 AM)fisherscatfan Wrote: As long as you don’t forget the Steelers won with a rapist who should have been in prison.

Oh the Squealers have tbeen the beneficiaries of total bullshit calls over the years and I think everyone not a squealer fan knows that.  It's all good.  Didn't win the SB but are AFC champs and will own the Squealers for years to come

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Bengalstripes9 - 02-14-2022

Great season though. I expected this outcome so I’m not shocked at all. I saw the offensive line crumbling. I saw the defense coming up big and keeping it close though.

Zac with a play call early on 4th down that led to the rams first score, as well as that 3rd and 1 run play that cost us a timeout and created a tough 4th and 1. Those two calls really cost us the game.

Zac needs to improve and the line needs to improve. We can definitely make it back next year though. Can’t be to disappointed as we went further than we all thought. We look like a lock for next year so really lots of reason to be optimistic.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Housh - 02-14-2022

The run wasn’t a bad call…but Mixon should’ve been the runner

Having Apple on Kupp 1 v 1 is inexcusable

Who cares if you take a safety out of deep middle coverage. Stafford literally was going to Kupp and no one else. Lou lost the game on that call

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Nepa - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:03 AM)Science Friction Wrote: I've seen this story play out  most of my adult life.  Utter devastation.

I've lived through all three. All utter devastation each time. 

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:04 AM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Stop with the ref crap. It was all on the line. Sack more than any qb in a superbowl and most during the season. Good run but it is hard to win if you cant block.

Agreed.  We had numerous opportunities to seize this game but couldn't execute.  

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Bilbo Saggins - 02-14-2022

The 4th down call early in the game and penalties were killer. Illegal celebration, etc. c'mon.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - t3r3e3 - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:04 AM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Stop with the ref crap. It was all on the line. Sack more than any qb in a superbowl and most during the season. Good run but it is hard to win if you cant block.

The trash Bengals o-line was the difference. Upgrading the line has to be Priority 1, 2, and 3 this offseason. Everyone but Jonah is replaceable, especially C, RG, RT.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:05 AM)Tomkat Wrote: GET THE **** OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT!
Mods... BAN THIS ASSHOLE!

Where did "another" come from?

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Sled21 - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:04 AM)bengals73 Wrote: Maybe the Bengals can now get a ***** Indoor practice facility

Cuz that's why we lost.... Yawn