Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** (/Thread-SUPER-BOWL-LVI-GameDay-Thread-Rams-vs-Bengals)

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Tony - 02-14-2022

It's ok guys... I think Burrow was hurt unfortunately

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Webbtown - 02-14-2022

The second half performance by the offensive line is beyond words. No choice but to spend money on at least two new starters.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - phil413 - 02-14-2022

Heartbreaking but back to building a team to get back here a year from now.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:02 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Could Mcpherson have kicked from there? I think 65 yarder?

He hit from 63yds in warmups. With leg to spare i'm told. Really didn't like the run the 3rd down. But if you do that run on 2nd down.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Whacked - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:04 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: we got to the super bowl because of the defense, not the offense. The defense kept them within a score to win it and they failed miserably.

Agreed. The O got shut down. Badly.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - grampahol - 02-14-2022

Same lesson Rams and KC had to learn the hard way.. Pay your O-line and don't feck around with it.. They have the core players now go buy a freakin Oline!

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - CardCounterChris - 02-14-2022

Tough loss, we'll bounce back, this team is only going to get better. This one hurts, but I don't think this is our last Super Bowl by a long shot.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - casear2727 - 02-14-2022

Zach tightened horribly and I dont want to ever read how valuable Tyler Boyd is again. $9M a year and drops an 8 yard pass in the SB on 3rd down.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - PocketAces32 - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:00 AM)bengals67 Wrote: Rigged.

Worst holding call in history after not calling the whole game

In all honesty Higgins threw Ramsey down by his facemask. But I agree terrible call.

Hell of a season either way

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Whatever - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:06 AM)Housh Wrote: The run wasn’t a bad call…but Mixon should’ve been the runner

Having Apple on Kupp 1 v 1 is inexcusable

Who cares if you take a safety out of deep middle coverage. Stafford literally was going to Kupp and no one else. Lou lost the game on that call

Especially after Perrine got stuffed in a similar situation on the 1st drive of the game.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Sled21 - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:04 AM)Joelist Wrote: For stating facts? They shat their pants on the biggest stage of all - so much for Burrow playing biggest in the biggest games. 

Shat their pants by losing by 3 to a team that mortaged their future to build a team for 1 run? Go join a Chiefs board or something

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 02-14-2022

Tbh, I'm gutted but sitting here feeling good about this team.

I feel like we blew it. But the team really turned a corner this year.

We just stalled on offence when it mattered. A single drive in the 2nd half would've won the game.

We should get better with time. There will be big games in the future where Burrow is a big factor. He wasn't today, but he'll come back.

Still a Who Dey from me. A morose one right now, but a proud one.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - TecmoBengals - 02-14-2022

Ah, losing a Super Bowl stings. It's not fun when your team is on the losing end.

Fun season though, it was a good one to watch while also enjoying posting at The Bengals Board.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 02-14-2022

You can't any closer. I put the blame on Taylor definitely didn't have the best play calling.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Mike M (the other one) - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:04 AM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Stop with the ref crap. It was all on the line. Sack more than any qb in a superbowl and most during the season. Good run but it is hard to win if you cant block.

I think the Wilson call was crap, but that's how it goes. never let yourself get into a situation where the refs can change the game.

Off-Season, FIX the OL and we will be right back in there.

Burrow/Chase are young, we got a long ride coming with them

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Bengalstripes9 - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:06 AM)Housh Wrote: The run wasn’t a bad call…but Mixon should’ve been the runner

Having Apple on Kupp 1 v 1 is inexcusable

Who cares if you take a safety out of deep middle coverage. Stafford literally was going to Kupp and no one else. Lou lost the game on that call

It’s a bad call when you consider the situation. We run it and it costs us a valuable timeout. Or we pass it and get a throw down the field or a quick throw for a 1st down.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - BobJones4980 - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:06 AM)t3r3e3 Wrote: The trash Bengals o-line was the difference.  Upgrading the line has to be Priority 1, 2, and 3 this offseason.  Everyone but Jonah is replaceable, especially C, RG, RT.

Nah the difference was our trash coaches, bunch of braindead morons calling offensive plays and even though the defense played well all game whoever decided to keep Apple 1 on 1 with Kupp should be fired before we leave the stadium.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 02-14-2022

Lol and let's not forget the betting line for the game. Coincidence??

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - bengals73 - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:06 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Cuz that's why we lost.... Yawn

Exactly why we lost. We're not used to playing in an indoor stadium

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 02-14-2022

now the rams are vindicated for giving up all those 1st round picks.