Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** (/Thread-SUPER-BOWL-LVI-GameDay-Thread-Rams-vs-Bengals)

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Nepa - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:09 AM)Emphasis Wrote: We went from no playoff win in 33 years, to making it to the Superbowl. This was no mistake.

This team will bounce back once pieces are rearranged.

I've been a fan for 50 years. Every year ended horribly.

Luckily I've been a Reds fan. So many glorious victories with the Reds.  

Bengals -- not a single one.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Whatever - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:12 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Chase was shut down.

5 catches for 89 yards is shut down?

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:08 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Ah, losing a Super Bowl stings. It's not fun when your team is on the losing end.

We've known that too damn many times, unfortunately.  

Meh, I've bore two scars for 33 years, guess I'll have to learn to bear three.   

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - TKUHL - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:09 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: That deep pass on 3rd and 1 was ridiculous. Then you are a psa led on 4th down.

Don’t think Burrow threw it for the hell of it. Receiver was held

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Interceptor - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:12 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Chase was shut down.

Chase was not shut down. Burrow never had a chance to deliver the deep ball to him.

***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Bronxbengal - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:09 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Looks like Whithworth will retire and go to the HOF as a Ram now.

Who in the **** cares about Whitworth. He isn’t a Bengal and **** him. I could care less about the Walter Payton player of the year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:14 AM)Whatever Wrote: 5 catches for 89 yards is shut down?

Yeah.. I wanted him to get TDs. .those count.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - fisherscatfan - 02-14-2022

My issue with Taylor is the short yardage runs without Mixon. I don’t care if it’s 3rd and 1 Mixon has to get the ball or play action with Mixon. Also it just seems to me when the Bengals need ball control, the play calling is still trying to get chunks. Burrow dropping back for slow developing plays. And nobody seems to break off routes when blitzed—no hot receiver?

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - MasonDT70 - 02-14-2022

Perine on 3rd and 1 is just baffling for me

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - bfine32 - 02-14-2022

I ain't mad. Our boys showed up.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Whacked - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:12 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I hate people who blame refs.

But to call a game loosely for 3.75 quarters and then throw a flurry of flags at the end chaps my ass.

As long as we have Burrow we have a chance. Get an oline this offseason. Good things to come in Cincy.

What a season. Tough to lose the big one again, but this team has a bright future.

Spot on man. x2 to everything you said. From the silly blame the refs nonsense to a fun next few years.

This blows but exceeded my wildest expectations for this team.

We lost by 3 in a close one. I can live w that based on where we have been for so many years.

Get an OLine and we will be competitive for years.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - mustang473 - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:13 AM)Joelist Wrote: I seriously doubt we make it back for a LONG time. Also you can forget us being a destination now - they saw us choke it up in the Super Bowl and no A List Free Agent will want to be part of that.

You’re definitely the worst poster on here. You make no sense at all and are wayyyy too emotional.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:11 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: STOP IT.

the kid was 22/33, 263 yards 1 TD 0 INT 100.9 rating

While being sacked SEVEN TIMES

This is just stats for stats sake. 75 yards of those were on a play which shouldn't have stood. The Chase big play was fortunate on the coverage. Of course, it still could've been caught but we'll never know.

He did absolutely nothing from Stafford's INT onwards. But before you throw a fit at me, the serious lack of protection for him was a major contributor to that. 

Burrow will be back, but we're kidding ourselves if we think he played great today. He'll learn from the experience, that I'm very sure of.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:13 AM)Joelist Wrote: I seriously doubt we make it back for a LONG time. Also you can forget us being a destination now - they saw us choke it up in the Super Bowl and no A List Free Agent will want to be part of that.

You've lost your mind.  A LOT of free agents will want to be a part of this.  

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Sled21 - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:12 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Breaking News : People don't like when the team they root for loses the Super Bowl, you heard it here first!

Breaking News: People who do not have the maturity to handle their emotions should be on medication. It's sports, you don't win every game. Not being able to handle not getting your way reminds me of a bunch of millenials.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Bengalstripes9 - 02-14-2022

I know a lot of you guys are upset. But we are really lucky to have such a young team that will compete every year for Super Bowls. Just fix the oline and we can win next year.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Mike M (the other one) - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:09 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Most of this board had them at less than 6 wins, and here you sit whining about losing the Super Bowl.

Tell me about it, I felt they would sneak in this year as a WC, but to end up in the SB???? Didn't see that one coming.

Fix that OL and we are right there.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:14 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Chase was not shut down. Burrow never had a chance to deliver the deep ball to him.

He should have played more slants.... after the 5th sack, it was obvious the Oline was not gonna do it.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - ah5 - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:11 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: STOP IT.

the kid was 22/33, 263 yards 1 TD 0 INT 100.9 rating

While being sacked SEVEN TIMES
He missed open receivers everywhere

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Nepa - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 12:13 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: Funny how all the penalties called in 4th quarter.

All in the last two minutes.