Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Piano Man getting snarky - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Piano Man getting snarky (/Thread-Piano-Man-getting-snarky)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Piano Man getting snarky - pally - 02-16-2022

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - XenoMorph - 02-16-2022

PA has a point.

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - Rubekahn29 - 02-16-2022

Spain started the year off strong, but really fell off towards the end. I don’t care if we resign him to a cheap deal but only because we have 3 more pressing O-line positions to fill. Let him Carman, and Smith fight out LG next year.

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - TecmoBengals - 02-16-2022

Twitter beef!

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - Schmitbuck - 02-16-2022

Spain and especially Apple need to delete their social media. Every dumb tweet they put out there, they're moving down my list on players I'd like to see resigned.

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - WeezyBengal - 02-16-2022

(02-16-2022, 10:57 AM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Spain and especially Apple need to delete their social media. Every dumb tweet they put out there, they're moving down my list on players I'd like to see resigned.

The loudest ones in the room are the weakest ones in the room. 

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - Interceptor - 02-16-2022

(02-16-2022, 11:01 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The loudest ones in the room are the weakest ones in the room. 

As is the case with all forums and the capslock key.

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - SunsetBengal - 02-16-2022

Alexander isn't lying..

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - Bengalpool - 02-16-2022

I doubt Spain would ever pass the ketchup bottle test. POS...

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - KillerGoose - 02-16-2022

This is purely off memory, but I remember Spain being the one who Donald beat for the game ending pressure.

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - NUGDUKWE - 02-16-2022

(02-16-2022, 11:14 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is purely off memory, but I remember Spain being the one who Donald beat for the game ending pressure.

Yes that is correct.

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - Interceptor - 02-16-2022

(02-16-2022, 11:14 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is purely off memory, but I remember Spain being the one who Donald beat for the game ending pressure.

Well, f**k...

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - Millhouse - 02-16-2022

I missed something. What did Spain say or tweet?

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - casear2727 - 02-16-2022

Paul deleted his tweet.

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - CKwi88 - 02-16-2022

Right after seeing Spains "Spain Game University" introduction I turned to my buddy and said "there's going to be a play where he gets absolutely blown up."

Lo and behold, the 3rd & 1 on our final drive. :lol:

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - Bengalholic - 02-16-2022

I tend to agree with Dehner and Morrison on Spain. If you bring him back, it's to 'compete' for a starting spot, with no guarantees.

Also agree with what they said about not being dead set on Jonah continuing at LT if you somehow find an opportunity to upgrade there. He could be a very viable option at LG or RT.

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - TecmoBengals - 02-16-2022

(02-16-2022, 12:06 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I tend to agree with Dehner and Morrison on Spain. If you bring him back, it's to 'compete' for a starting spot, with no guarantees.

Also agree with what they said about not being dead set on Jonah continuing at LT if you find an opportunity to upgrade there.

All options should be considered for the OL, right? Tobin and Taylor need an aggressive mindset with an off season plan hell bent on upgrading the OL. Exhaust all options--free agency, the draft, and trades--as means to add better players. Then, as you express, let them fiercely compete for a starting spot.

I want to see Burrow play with an improved line. I want to see how Taylor and Callahan improve as play callers with a better OL.

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-16-2022

Says the guy who set our team back years with his flops of Ogbuehi and Fisher in back to back rounds. Mellow

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-16-2022

(02-16-2022, 12:10 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: All options should be considered for the OL, right? Tobin and Taylor need an aggressive mindset with an off season plan hell bent on upgrading the OL. Exhaust all options--free agency, the draft, and trades--as means to add better players. Then, as you express, let them fiercely compete for a starting spot.

I want to see Burrow play with an improved line. I want to see how Taylor and Callahan improve as play callers with a better OL.

Same. Adequate blocking should open the playbook up quite a bit.

RE: Piano Man getting snarky - leonardfan40 - 02-16-2022

I have no clue what this is about but Paul sucked for years. He should cut his tongue out so he “shhh’s” forever.