Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives us some love - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives us some love (/Thread-Dwayne-The-Rock-Johnson-gives-us-some-love)

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives us some love - pally - 02-16-2022

RE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives us some love - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-19-2022

Thats cool of Dwayne. He got me pumped before the game. Rock On

RE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives us some love - Schmitbuck - 02-19-2022

I'm glad he said nice things about the Bengals, but the Rock is one of the fakest celebrities out there.

RE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives us some love - pally - 02-19-2022

(02-19-2022, 04:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thats cool of Dwayne. He got me pumped before the game. Rock On

did you see Joe's reaction?

He asked Brandon Allen if The Rock was on the the kick off team and then noted that he thought his shoes were cool

RE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives us some love - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-19-2022

(02-19-2022, 04:43 PM)pally Wrote: did you see Joe's reaction?

He asked Brandon Allen if The Rock was on the the kick off team and then noted that he thought his shoes were cool

No, didn't see that lol

RE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives us some love - BFritz21 - 02-19-2022

Glad he's showing us love but his introduction and entire presence didn't do much for me.

Actually, I thought it kind of lowered the hype and what the Super Bowl should be about because it looked like he was just out-of-place and didn't belong there (yes, I know he played at the U, but it's not like he was anything special or anyone even remembers him for that).

RE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives us some love - Clark W Griswold - 02-19-2022

It was odd that they had him on the field seconds before the game started. I know they were going for a Michael Buffer type of hype but it just ended up being awkward and out of place.

RE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives us some love - BigPapaKain - 02-19-2022

My dude tried to cut a wrestling promo in front of a football audience. It was bad, and I'm a fan of the Rock's promos.

RE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives us some love - michaelsean - 02-20-2022

(02-19-2022, 08:19 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: It was odd that they had him on the field seconds before the game started. I know they were going for a Michael Buffer type of hype but it just ended up being awkward and out of place.

I commented on the GDT that it was weird as hell. Just more of trying to sell the NFL in LA to the rest of you country

RE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives us some love - Tony - 02-20-2022

I thought it was awesome and he got a huge pop...

RE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives us some love - Fan_in_Kettering - 02-20-2022

Seen on the sidelines:

A slightly star struck Lou Anarumo: “Is that The Rock?”

A non-star struck Zac Taylor: “Yeah.”

RE: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives us some love - reuben.ahmed - 02-20-2022

It did feel awkward should have just said "let's get ready to Rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbllleeee" and then people would think if we're really watching WWE