Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams (/Thread-Pittsburgh-Dad-Reacts-to-Super-Bowl-LVI-Bengals-vs-Rams)

Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - BengalYankee - 02-21-2022

Hilarious Quotes

"1/53rd a Super Bowl. Browns'd kill for that!"

"Rams want to win they need to figure out how to get Marvin Lewis on the Bengals sideline!"

"Win the coin toss and put on a Bengals jersey for a guaranteed loss!"

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - WeezyBengal - 02-21-2022

Is this guy supposed to be funny?

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - kurisu - 02-22-2022

I didn't laugh once.

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - grampahol - 02-22-2022

Ehhh..Does anyone outside of Pittsburgh care what anyone in Pittsburgh has to say?  This is akin to the big story of exactly how many holes there are between sheets of toilet paper.. I know! It just keeps you up at night wondering exactly how many there really are doesn't it?  Shocked

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - michaelsean - 02-22-2022

He has some funny ones. His best are usually when Pittsburgh loses.

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - wcu - 02-22-2022

I think he's pretty funny, especially when Pittsburgh loses, like michaelsean said.

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - THE PISTONS - 02-22-2022

I actually met that guy before at some event. He basically talks with accents and dialects of the Pittsburgh region on steroids.

That said, I don't really think he's funny.

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - Awful Llama - 02-22-2022

I chuckled at the Wendy's line. I'm not proud. Didn't bring his A game to this one, because his riffs after a Steeler loss are great.

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - rfaulk34 - 02-22-2022

He's funny and he doesn't take all that stuff seriously. It's meant for laughs. 

Some people just need to lighten up and not hate everything that comes from Pittsburgh, just because it's from that shithole. 

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - BengalYankee - 02-23-2022

(02-22-2022, 10:22 AM)wcu Wrote: I think he's pretty funny, especially when Pittsburgh loses, like michaelsean said.

He is hilarious after a Stealers loss.

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 02-23-2022

This was my introduction to Pittsburgh Dad. A buddy of mine told me about him in May of 2018. I said "I don't care if he's funny, the last thing I want to hear is anything from one of those inbreeds. Let me enjoy my off-season until those douchebags ruin it for me".

Then I instantly went back to the Patriots game the year before. By far and away my favorite Pittsburgh Dad episode. This is why he made the shirt he wore in the above video of the Browns opener in 2018. Because the catch "didn't survive the ground".

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - BengalYankee - 02-23-2022

(02-23-2022, 08:03 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote:

His cursing and up all night is how I felt with all 3 Superbowl losses. Rant

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - Awful Llama - 02-23-2022

(02-23-2022, 06:15 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: He is hilarious after a Stealers loss.

"Deb, I'm gonna tell you right now: if I ever start asking for chili on spaghetti, you put me dahn."   Hilarious

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - BengalRed - 02-23-2022

He said that the Bengals ended Ryan Shazier's career which is BS. But he probably knows that. He was just getting in some digs.

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - hoosierbengal - 02-24-2022

I think he is funny. To each his own.

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - BengalYankee - 02-24-2022

(02-24-2022, 11:03 AM)hoosierbengal Wrote: I think he is funny. To each his own.

[Image: cf90bb1b741ff44adde054a2e12b82e6.gif]

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - pdub2005 - 02-24-2022

(02-23-2022, 10:44 PM)BengalRed Wrote: He said that the Bengals ended Ryan Shazier's career which is BS. But he probably knows that. He was just getting in some digs.

Pretty sure Shazier ended his own damn career. Wasn't he trying to make a dirty hit when he got hurt?

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - BengalRed - 02-24-2022

(02-24-2022, 06:54 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: Pretty sure Shazier ended his own damn career. Wasn't he trying to make a dirty hit when he got hurt?

Not sure if his hit was dirty but I know for damn sure it wasn't on the Bengals. 

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - BengalYankee - 02-24-2022

(02-24-2022, 08:15 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Not sure if his hit was dirty but I know for damn sure it wasn't on the Bengals. 

You guys are taking this guy seriously.  Mellow

RE: Pittsburgh Dad Reacts to Super Bowl LVI - Bengals vs. Rams - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 02-24-2022

Yeah, this thread reads like "I am mad that Leslie Nielson did almost nothing to help land the plane in Airplane!"