Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
What are you watching? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: What are you watching? (/Thread-What-are-you-watching)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: What are you watching? - XenoMorph - 03-14-2022

(03-12-2022, 05:23 PM)magikod Wrote: Dang, they got any other good shows/movies on Paramount+?

I only have Netflix at the moment. 

i believe they said by 2024-5 Paramount plus with be the only place to stream southpark and the new Beavis and Butthead...

RE: What are you watching? - magikod - 03-20-2022

(03-14-2022, 08:52 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: i believe they said by 2024-5 Paramount plus with be the only place to stream southpark and the new Beavis and Butthead...

Dang...did you hear about the King of the Hill re-boot?

RE: What are you watching? - XenoMorph - 03-21-2022

(03-20-2022, 10:02 PM)magikod Wrote: Dang...did you hear about the King of the Hill re-boot?

No but that would be great as well.. Mike Judge is back

RE: What are you watching? - TecmoBengals - 03-21-2022

I'm normally not an action-cartoon watcher but The Legend of Vox Machina on Amazon was great. Basically, about 7 years ago a group of voice actors started streaming themselves playing D&D. They experienced success with their creative endeavor and one result was the creation of the Vox Machina cartoon that came out a couple of months ago.

The show has a lot of adult humor which makes it entertaining. I'm a fantasy/sci-fi geek so the fantasy element of the show also makes it a fun watch. I recommend checking it out.

RE: What are you watching? - magikod - 03-21-2022

(03-21-2022, 08:57 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: No but that would be great as well.. Mike Judge is back

I know!! King of the Hill is my favorite cartoon of all time. 

RE: What are you watching? - basballguy - 03-21-2022

A few series I've watched over the past few weeks:

Pieces of Her - Netflix - Started with a lot of steam but kinda fell off towards the end. Still probably not a bad watch
Upload, Season 2 - Prime - This show is just fantastic...everyone should watch it
Devs - Hulu - Disappointing. This one also started super strong but I had to force myself to finish watching it. It could've been so much better.

RE: What are you watching? - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 03-22-2022

(03-21-2022, 06:16 PM)basballguy Wrote: A few series I've watched over the past few weeks:

Pieces of Her - Netflix - Started with a lot of steam but kinda fell off towards the end.  Still probably not a bad watch
Upload, Season 2 - Prime - This show is just fantastic...everyone should watch it
Devs - Hulu - Disappointing.  This one also started super strong but I had to force myself to finish watching it.  It could've been so much better.

I am watching Upload season 2 as well. I was afraid it wasn't going to get another season and didn't think much about it until I caught it on Amazon Prime last week.

RE: What are you watching? - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 03-22-2022

(03-11-2022, 08:43 PM)basballguy Wrote: So get HBOMax!  :)  It's a very polished service.  

Old post, but HBO Max has definitely improved since I first got it. They've been pooling up shows from whatever various contracts they have going on.

RE: What are you watching? - XenoMorph - 03-22-2022

Just Finished Last Kingdom... I believe season 5 is then Series end... So if you have been waiting now is the time to binge watch.

Also watching Survivor and Masked Singer with the wifey.

RE: What are you watching? - basballguy - 03-23-2022

Ok, in one of the La'el Collins threads, it devolved into greatest shows on TV and someone (i forget who) said Lost was the best hands down. I don't recall ever watching Lost beyond the first or second episode so I figured I'd watch it.

I've watched 6 episodes so far and I have to ask...does this show just suspend reality entirely and adopt playbooks from like Days of our Lives or other soap operas? A crippled man being able to walk again because of a plane crash? Teasing a dinosaur on the island that turns out to be a hog (May still be a dinosaur, i don't know)?

I'm having a real hard time watching it....though I do enjoy seeing Damon Pope in action before he became the drug lord of LA.

Edit: I'm also curious how they have manufactured fireworks on the island when they are a no-no for planes (checked or carry on)

RE: What are you watching? - jfkbengals - 03-23-2022

Currently we're bouncing back and forth between Community, How To Get Away With Murder, and The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

I'd like to get through those quickly so I don't become a hypocrite. She wants to start First Lady, and I'd like to start the Netflix spoof series starring Kristen Bell, but I don't want to have 5 series going at once. Need to crank these out so we can start the other two, AND have space for Kenobi when it premieres. I damn sure don't want to be waiting to watch that because I said no more than three series at a time. For the record, this rule does not apply to regular network shows that we DVR.

RE: What are you watching? - magikod - 03-24-2022

Watching the waterboy now lol

RE: What are you watching? - Interceptor - 03-24-2022

Kill The Irishman now a few dozen times.
1408 for the hundredth time.
The Quick and The Dead for the thousandth time.

RE: What are you watching? - XenoMorph - 03-24-2022

Picard season 2.... is different. but they finally went the direction i thought Picard should go in kinda.... I always wanted Picard and Q adventures.

RE: What are you watching? - Nicomo Cosca - 03-24-2022

(03-22-2022, 12:05 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Just Finished Last Kingdom... I believe season 5 is then Series end... So if you have been waiting now is the time to binge watch.

Also watching Survivor and Masked Singer with the wifey.

There’s supposedly a movie coming.

RE: What are you watching? - XenoMorph - 03-24-2022

(03-24-2022, 09:40 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There’s supposedly a movie coming.

That will be good.

RE: What are you watching? - Interceptor - 03-24-2022

(03-24-2022, 09:30 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Picard season 2....  is different.  but they finally went the direction i thought Picard should go in kinda....      I always wanted Picard and Q adventures.

Jean-Luc "Ass Kicker" Picard

RE: What are you watching? - XenoMorph - 03-25-2022

(03-24-2022, 10:26 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Jean-Luc "Ass Kicker" Picard

uhhhh forgot paramount + does the episode a week crap...    ran out of Picard way to soon

Likely watch first episode of halo tonight

RE: What are you watching? - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 03-29-2022

I'm loving this show on Hulu.

[Image: 91oFw70pbjL._RI_.jpg]

RE: What are you watching? - samhain - 04-10-2022

Been watching Atlanta. It's great but sometimes really unpredictable and uncomfortable.