Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
No comp picks for the Bengals - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: No comp picks for the Bengals (/Thread-No-comp-picks-for-the-Bengals)

No comp picks for the Bengals - casear2727 - 03-15-2022

no 2022 Comp Picks - pally - 03-15-2022

The NFL released the comp draft picks. Cincinnati missed out on a 4th rounder because as usual John Ross couldn't stay on the field

RE: No comp picks for the Bengals - casear2727 - 03-15-2022

The John Ross draft pick screws us again....

RE: No comp picks for the Bengals - NATI BENGALS - 03-15-2022

Who did we sign last year? Hendrickson, Awuzie, Hilton, Ogunjobi and more. I wasn't counting on one. Was surprised to see people predicting us getting one.

(03-15-2022, 06:59 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Who did we sign last year? Hendrickson, Awuzie, Hilton, Ogunjobi and more. I wasn't counting on one. Was surprised to see people predicting us getting one.

If Ross would have played just a little bit more it was reported we would have had an extra 4th.

RE: No comp picks for the Bengals - Soonerpeace - 03-15-2022

Okay so enlighten me. If there are two third round compensatory picks does that mean there are 2 more picks in the third round for a total of 34 picks now in round 3?

RE: No comp picks for the Bengals - MileHighGrowler - 03-15-2022

(03-15-2022, 06:51 PM)casear2727 Wrote: The John Ross draft pick screws us again....

The gift that keeps on giving!

RE: No comp picks for the Bengals - SunsetBengal - 03-15-2022

(03-15-2022, 06:51 PM)casear2727 Wrote: The John Ross draft pick screws us again....

The Ghost of Al Davis decided to haunt us, for crippling Bo Jackson.

RE: No comp picks for the Bengals - psychdoctor - 03-15-2022

Every time I hear or see about former Bengal John Ross, it's beyond cringe.

RE: No comp picks for the Bengals - Gdale_Bengal - 03-15-2022

Every time a Bengal fan says the name John Ross, we lose more picks.

RE: No comp picks for the Bengals - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-15-2022

(03-15-2022, 07:34 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Okay so enlighten me. If there are two third round compensatory picks does that mean there are 2 more picks in the third round for a total of 34 picks now in round 3?

Yes. They are added at the end of each round they are awarded in the order of the list the NFL released.

(03-15-2022, 07:34 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Okay so enlighten me. If there are two third round compensatory picks does that mean there are 2 more picks in the third round for a total of 34 picks now in round 3?

A lot of picks in the 3rd round this year.  9 extra picks:  #65 to #105. 

RE: No comp picks for the Bengals - Go Cards - 03-16-2022

(03-15-2022, 07:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The Ghost of Al Davis decided to haunt us, for crippling Bo Jackson.

Thought Bengals broke that curse when winning their first playoff game since then against the Raiders. 

But once again it rears its ugly head. 

RE: No comp picks for the Bengals - Go Cards - 03-16-2022

Was so mad when John Ross was drafted that I walked straight out of the PBS draft party and complained the entire drive home.

Was hoping somehow he would prove me wrong but I still feel the exact same way about him to this day.

RE: No comp picks for the Bengals - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 03-16-2022

(03-16-2022, 12:12 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Was so mad when John Ross was drafted that I walked straight out of the PBS draft party and complained the entire drive home.

Was hoping somehow he would prove me wrong but I still feel the exact same way about him to this day.

That's how I was on the first day because I wanted the Safety that went to the Chargers. Then I said, "Well maybe this will give Dalton someone to throw to other than AJ."

Nope.

RE: No comp picks for the Bengals - tBengal - 03-16-2022

Guys not even with the Bengals anymore and he’s still screwing us.

RE: No comp picks for the Bengals - ochocincos - 03-16-2022

Unfortunate.
Depending on how the rest of FA goes and how the board falls in Rd 1, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bengals trade back from 31 to get some extra picks for their depth.