Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler (/Thread-Tyrann-Mathieu-a-Steeler)

Pages: 1 2

Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - jj22 - 03-16-2022

Whew.

Ravens and Steelers have caught up while Bengals have took to celebrating their day one signings and went on vacation.

RE: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - Luvnit2 - 03-16-2022

(03-16-2022, 05:21 PM)jj22 Wrote: Whew.

Ravens and Steelers have caught up while Bengals have took to celebrating their day one signings and went on vacation.

???

Source as NFL Network just said not signed yet

Also said KC let him go because his skills declined last year

RE: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - Sled21 - 03-16-2022

(03-16-2022, 05:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: ???

Well yeah, he had to face Joe Burrow twice. They'll further decline this year facing him twice again.... Hilarious

RE: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - jj22 - 03-16-2022

I'm seeing 2 years 22 million, but not from any known sources. But it's trending on twitter.

RE: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - Au165 - 03-16-2022

(03-16-2022, 05:34 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'm seeing 2 years 22 million, but not from any known sources. But it's trending on twitter.

After the deals some of the other guys got that would be embarrassingly low. 

RE: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - JWW1971 - 03-16-2022

My god!! 1st day of FA and people are mumping!!!

RE: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - Luvnit2 - 03-16-2022

Just saw Myles Jack is a Steeler on a 2 year deal

Think your twitter source may have been wrong and if so making you look very bad

RE: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - Bengalpool - 03-16-2022

I'm on Twitter 24/7 and haven't seen this once.

RE: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - MileHighGrowler - 03-16-2022

(03-16-2022, 07:51 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: My god!! 1st day of FA and people are mumping!!!

I have a Scottish coworker and she drops phrases from time to time that I've never heard before and make me laugh.  Might have to add "mumping" to that list.  That's a new one for me!  

(03-16-2022, 08:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Just saw Myles Jack is a Steeler on a 2 year deal

Think your twister source may have been wrong and if so making you look very bad

I haven't seen it announced on NFLN yet so who knows. But it doesn't make me look bad, the Steelers and Ravens are making good signings... Regardless if this one doesn't go through.

RE: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - bfine32 - 03-16-2022

(03-16-2022, 08:31 PM)jj22 Wrote: I haven't seen it announced on NFLN yet so who knows. But it doesn't make me look bad, the Steelers and Ravens are making good signings... Regardless if this one doesn't go through.

Nah, being wrong on the Mathieu signing doesn't make you look bad. It's more the "they celebrated and went on vacation" stance.

They struck early and got exactly who they (not you) wanted. Now they can afford to sit back and let the pieces fall. They're not done and can afford to wait. 

(03-16-2022, 08:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They struck early and got exactly who they (not you) wanted. 

I have no problem with their signings. 

RE: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - Housh - 03-16-2022

(03-16-2022, 05:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: ???

Cap. I saw him play alot of games he was just as good. KC just wants to save face

RE: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - SHRacerX - 03-17-2022

Wait.  The steelers have caught up?  Who is their QB?  Mr. Biscuit?  Yeah, scared to death of them...  Hilarious

RE: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - SHRacerX - 03-17-2022

(03-16-2022, 08:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nah, being wrong on the Mathieu signing doesn't make you look bad. It's more the "they celebrated and went on vacation" stance.

They struck early and got exactly who they (not you) wanted. Now they can afford to sit back and let the pieces fall. They're not done and can afford to wait. 

Exactly.  Watch them get a middle priced CB like Chido, end up getting Collins for no trade equity, and have the draft be wide open....plus dollars to add a few more pieces.

If you want sexy, look elsewhere (Jags, Jets)....If you want smart, look no further.  Bengals are in EXCELLENT shape.  

RE: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - Bengalpool - 03-17-2022

I believe it's safe to say you should unfollow your "source". Or be more skeptical next time they claim something.

RE: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - jj22 - 03-17-2022

(03-17-2022, 08:18 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Wait.  The steelers have caught up?  Who is their QB?  Mr. Biscuit?  Yeah, scared to death of them...  Hilarious

They were in the playoffs with Big Ben last season and "Mr. Biscuit" is an upgrade over 2021 Big Ben.... 

Not sure why everyone up in arms. It's pretty clear Ravens and Steelers are making great moves. That's not even debatable.

RE: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - jj22 - 03-17-2022

(03-17-2022, 08:30 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: I believe it's safe to say you should unfollow your "source". Or be more skeptical next time they claim something.

It was trending on Twitter yesterday. All you have to do is search his name. 

RE: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - Nicomo Cosca - 03-17-2022

(03-17-2022, 08:30 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: I believe it's safe to say you should unfollow your "source". Or be more skeptical next time they claim something.

One should at least double check (if it came from an unverified source) before making a thread. The OP saw and opportunity for some good old doom and gloom though.

Steelers don’t need a FS anyway. They have Minkah Fitzpatrick for at least one more year. And after trading for him I’d be surprised if they didn’t extend him.

RE: Tyrann Mathieu a Steeler - Cosmokramer - 03-17-2022

(03-17-2022, 08:50 AM)jj22 Wrote: They were in the playoffs with Big Ben last season and "Mr. Biscuit" is an upgrade over 2021 Big Ben.... 

Not sure why everyone up in arms. It's pretty clear Ravens and Steelers are making great moves. That's not even debatable.

you fail to realize, yes we have only signed 2 FA, both very quickly on day 1.  WE have also resigned BJ Hill, Kept Bates and Clark Harris,  And are real close to bringing back Tupou.   So, when you goto a superbowl you really need to resign and keep that core intact, and fix your obvious flaws, which we addressed quickly.  Everyone forgets when we resign our own players instead of going after EVERY single FA.