Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Biden's Lost And Not Respected - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Biden's Lost And Not Respected (/Thread-Biden-s-Lost-And-Not-Respected)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Biden's Lost And Not Respected - BFritz21 - 04-06-2022

Starting at 3:15, this video shows Biden wondering around with no idea what he's doing. Obama and Kamala completely ignore him and just talk to other people, even when Biden says "Barack" and puts his hand on Obama's shoulder.

How disrespectful can you be to who is supposed to be the most powerful man in the world?

Biden's approval rating keeps dropping.

AOC even criticizes him.

There's more in that video but I know that a lot of people won't even watch it and will just pretend like Biden's still a competent President.

RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - GMDino - 04-06-2022

Nervous

https://aaronrupar.substack.com/p/rnc-research-biden-obama-fox-news?s=w

Quote:[color=var(--print_secondary, var(--print_secondary_on_web_bg_color, var(--print_secondary, #666666)))] [/color]

RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - CKwi88 - 04-06-2022

Talk about falling hook, line and sinker for Fox News talking points and propaganda.

RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - BFritz21 - 04-06-2022

(04-06-2022, 08:43 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Talk about falling hook, line and sinker for Fox News talking points and propaganda.

Ad hominem- (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

It actually strengthens my points that you don't even try to contradict them.

RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - Nately120 - 04-06-2022

Four more years! Four more years!

RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - BFritz21 - 04-06-2022

(04-06-2022, 08:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Nervous

https://aaronrupar.substack.com/p/rnc-research-biden-obama-fox-news?s=w

That really didn't show much to contradict anything I posted. 

Biden did sound a lot more coherent, but the rest was just points about him "walking around and talking to people," but then why isn't there videos of that if the entire article was written to contradict the points that I made?

Talk about hook, line, and sinker.........

RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - StoneTheCrow - 04-06-2022

(04-06-2022, 08:43 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Talk about falling hook, line and sinker for Fox News talking points and propaganda.

Pesky Fox News at it again. They should really try to call it down the middle like their counterparts at literally every other mainstream outlet, IMO.

(04-06-2022, 09:05 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Pesky Fox News at it again. They should really try to call it down the middle like their counterparts at literally every other mainstream outlet, IMO.

Ida know...hard to act like the media is constantly kissing Biden's ass when his approval rating is so low.  I'm pretty sure people are finding some sort of way to get the scoop that he isn't exactly Teddy Roosevelt. 

(04-06-2022, 09:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know...hard to act like the media is constantly kissing Biden's ass when his approval rating is so low.  I'm pretty sure people are finding some sort of way to get the scoop that he isn't exactly Teddy Roosevelt. 

Oh yeah. It’s definitely Fox News, OAN, and Newsmaxs fault his approval rating is in the shitter.

Edit: Now imagine what it would be if the rest of em didn’t carry him like he’s Bernie and it’s the Weekend.

(04-06-2022, 09:27 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Oh yeah. It’s definitely Fox News, OAN, and Newsmaxs fault his approval rating is in the shitter.

What are those?

(04-06-2022, 09:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What are those?

Places where yahoos consume their news.

(04-06-2022, 09:33 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Places where yahoos consume their news.

So everyone wins.

(04-06-2022, 09:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So everyone wins.

I think everyone loses, is my larger point.

(04-06-2022, 09:40 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I think everyone loses, is my larger point.

When consumers buy unbiased news the free market shall provide.  We want outlets that will tell us that America is shit and we are victims no matter who is in office.  And lordy do we get it. 

(04-06-2022, 09:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: When consumers buy unbiased news the free market shall provide.  We want outlets that will tell us that America is shit and we are victims no matter who is in office.  And lordy do we get it. 

Until then, we should go back to the days where we make fun of any and all current president. Looking at you, SNL, Colbert, Meyers, etc. This was a staple and it’s gone away in this shitty country and yes it makes me feel like a victim.

So on topic, Biden’s lost and not respected and walks like Borat for some reason.

(04-06-2022, 10:03 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Until then, we should go back to the days where we make fun of any and all current president. Looking at you, SNL, Colbert, Meyers, etc. This was a staple and it’s gone away in this shitty country and yes it makes me feel like a victim. So on topic, Biden’s lost and not respected and walks like Borat for some reason.

There are plenty of jokes out there about Biden being a hazy-minded, dust-farting, confused grandpa and they come from liberal comedian types.  I mean, I've heard them and I'm not seeking out right wing comedians...er, assuming that is even a thing.

(04-06-2022, 10:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: There are plenty of jokes out there about Biden being a hazy-minded, dust-farting, confused grandpa and they come from liberal comedian types.  I mean, I've heard them and I'm not seeking out right wing comedians...er, assuming that is even a thing.

Those sound more like clear eyed observations than jokes.

RE: Biden's Lost And Not Respected - GMDino - 04-06-2022

(04-06-2022, 09:05 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Pesky Fox News at it again. They should really try to call it down the middle like their counterparts at literally every other mainstream outlet, IMO.

This isn't really about your post but it was kind of a jumping off point for me so I apologize in advance.

Brad posts about something was started in first place because a twitter account, GOP Research (lol) posted just the 13 seconds and then FOX picked up on it and amplified it on two of the mainstay shows.

It's clearly debunked.

But the idea that somehow that means all the other mainstream outlets never get news wrong, or that MSNBC doesn't spin things or CNN or whomever isn't a defense of FOX doing it...again.

If the other mainstream outlets do something that can be clearly disproven then we should have threads about them too.  Or a big thread with all the disproven stories.

Much like the TN law thread.  That is a specific thread about that law and how bad it is but some people want to say "well other places are worse!!! why don't we see threads about them?!?!"  As if there is some magical force that prevents anyone from posting any thread they want.  

Or the Hunter Biden thread where we can't even say a rich white guy might have done something shady because "black people do shady things too!!!".

It's silly.  If anyone wants to post something they believe in or want to discuss from anywhere along the political spectrum I am all for it.  Versus complaining about what IS posted and asking why the poster didn't post something else.

Just my two cents.  

And he does kind of walk like Borat!  Maybe it's all the bicycle riding?  Cool

(04-06-2022, 10:16 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Those sound more like clear eyed observations than jokes.

Ok, so liberal comedians are taking breaks from their jokes to make serious assertions that that Biden is old and confused...sounds like the media isn't afraid to take their shots at the guy.

(04-06-2022, 10:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ok, so liberal comedians are taking breaks from their jokes to make serious assertions that that Biden is old and confused...sounds like the media isn't afraid to take their shots at the guy.

Ok so in that case the media is just serious liberal comedians. I think we’ve finally cracked the case. LOL