Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! (/Thread-Transgender-Inmate-Impregnates-Two-Female-Prisoners)

Pages: 1 2 3

Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - BFritz21 - 04-15-2022

A transgender woman impregnated two female prisoners at New Jersey's women's only prison!

Our country is officially stupid and going down in flames.

Quote:A transgender inmate — a man who identifies as a woman — has reportedly impregnated two females being held at New Jersey’s women’s only prison. The double pregnancy occurs less than a year after the state began adopting new radical gender theory practices in its prison system, which includes placing inmates in the facility based on their gender identification.

If this sounds absurd, and you’re reading this wondering if you’re on “Candid Camera,” you would be forgiven for thinking this report was ripped right off of reality television.

NJ.com reported this past week that two women “incarcerated at Edna Mahan Correctional Facility — the state’s only female prison — have become pregnant after having sex with a transgender inmate.”

Dan Sperrazza, New Jersey’s Department of Correction’s external affairs executive director, told NJ.com that “consensual sexual relationships with another incarcerated person” likely led to the two becoming pregnant.

According to Sperezza, Edna Mahan houses 27 other transgender individuals.

In 2021, the state of New Jersey began enforcing radical gender theory in its correctional system. The change occurred after the state was sued by an anonymous prisoner who was being kept in men’s prisons despite identifying as a female.

NPR reported that as part of the settlement between the unnamed individual and New Jersey, the state’s correctional department agreed to make “it customary for prisoners who identify as transgender, intersex or nonbinary to be assigned a prison stay in line with their gender identity — not with the sex they were assigned at birth.”

“The new policy will require staff to use appropriate pronouns, and prohibits harassment and discrimination based on gender identity,” NPR added at the time.

My question is, if it's a women's only prison, and transgender women are women, how did this happen? A woman can't impregnate another woman........

Why would any male go to a male prison if now they can just say they identify as a woman and be locked up with hundreds or even thousands of women that they can have sex with?

RE: Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - basballguy - 04-15-2022

you know, when you posted the other thread about this i sorta just scoffed at it as you manufacturing problems that don't exist.

Now I'm just kinda......at a loss for words

Edit: I did not mean this as a shot at Brad.

RE: Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - CKwi88 - 04-16-2022

(04-15-2022, 11:28 PM)basballguy Wrote: you know, when you posted the other thread about this i sorta just scoffed at it as you manufacturing problems that don't exist.

It's still a problem that doesn't exist. All sorts of sex, consensual and non-consensual happen all the time in prisons. It merits a raised eyebrow at best, but until there is some sort of material evidence that convicts are misrepresenting their trans status it's the same argument as "dude's are gonna claim they're trans just so they can win gold medals in women's sports!!!!!1!1!11!11"

It's just easier (for people of all political views) to virtue signal about statistically irrelevant matters than societal matters of actual importance. 

RE: Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - BigPapaKain - 04-16-2022

(04-16-2022, 09:47 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: It's still a problem that doesn't exist. All sorts of sex, consensual and non-consensual happen all the time in prisons. It merits a raised eyebrow at best, but until there is some sort of material evidence that convicts are misrepresenting their trans status it's the same argument as "dude's are gonna claim they're trans just so they can win gold medals in women's sports!!!!!1!1!11!11"

It's just easier (for people of all political views) to virtue signal about statistically irrelevant matters than societal matters of actual importance. 

I was trying to find a way to say something in this vein, but all I could come up with was a torrent of four letter words and various words for low intelligence. 

RE: Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - TheUberHuber - 04-16-2022

Bigot

RE: Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - basballguy - 04-16-2022

(04-16-2022, 01:46 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Bigot

Unsure how you were able to reach that conclusion

RE: Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - TheUberHuber - 04-16-2022

(04-16-2022, 02:29 PM)basballguy Wrote: Unsure how you were able to reach that conclusion

I call them as I see them.

RE: Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - BFritz21 - 04-16-2022

(04-15-2022, 11:28 PM)basballguy Wrote: you know, when you posted the other thread about this i sorta just scoffed at it as you manufacturing problems that don't exist.

Edit: I did not mean this as a shot at Brad.

You're at a loss for words for what happened or that I posted it because you think I'm manufacturing problems that don't exist?

If you think I'm creating problems that don't exist, how is it not a shot at me?

RE: Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - basballguy - 04-16-2022

(04-16-2022, 02:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're at a loss for words for what happened or that I posted it because you think I'm manufacturing problems that don't exist?

If you think I'm creating problems that don't exist, how is it not a shot at me?

I thought it was a non issue. I was shocked to see it actually happened.

We all post about problems that we think are there (and may not be). Maybe the wording isn’t the best I guess

RE: Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - BFritz21 - 04-16-2022

(04-16-2022, 02:50 PM)basballguy Wrote: I thought it was a non issue.  I was shocked to see it actually happened.  

We all post about problems that we think are there (and may not be). Maybe the wording isn’t the best I guess

I couldn't really believe it either.

Like I said, I think this could open a whole can of worms.

RE: Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - Nately120 - 04-16-2022

Interesting how we found a setting where conservatives are upset that biologically compatible sex resulting in conception has replaced gay sex.

(04-16-2022, 03:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Interesting how we found a setting where conservatives are upset that biologically compatible sex resulting in conception has replaced gay sex.

How is it biologically compatible sex if it's one woman getting two other women pregnant?

RE: Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - Nately120 - 04-16-2022

(04-16-2022, 03:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How is it biologically compatible sex if it's one woman getting two other women pregnant?

Because pregnant, ya dummy. 

(04-16-2022, 04:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Because pregnant, ya dummy. 

That's my point though because, according to the left, transgender women are real women. Why would she be allowed in a female prison if she weren't a woman?

So how did one woman get two women pregnant?

(04-16-2022, 04:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's my point though because, according to the left, transgender women are real women. Why would she be allowed in a female prison if she weren't a woman?

So how did one woman get two women pregnant?

I don't know.  I'll admit I find the whole trans thing a bit odd and confusing.  Unlike you however, I don't think my perceptions of what is weird or confusing or gross should dictate the freedoms of other people. 

So yeah, this seems odd to me but you declaring that the USA is going down in flames because of stuff like this seems a bit much, too. 

(04-16-2022, 05:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't know.  I'll admit I find the whole trans thing a bit odd and confusing.  Unlike you however, I don't think my perceptions of what is weird or confusing or gross should dictate the freedoms of other people. 

So yeah, this seems odd to me but you declaring that the USA is going down in flames because of stuff like this seems a bit much, too. 

Women shouldn't have the freedom to be in a women's locker room, bathroom, or shower without men who claim to be women?

RE: Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - BigPapaKain - 04-16-2022

Well if conservatives didn't make it so hard to be reassigned, this wouldn't have happened.

(04-16-2022, 06:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Women shouldn't have the freedom to be in a women's locker room, bathroom, or shower without men who claim to be women?

So you are arguing that segregation by sex is a right in certain situations?  At any rate, there is no end to arguments about being free from other people's freedom.  I'd wager gun control nuts say they should be free from being around people who exercise their 2A right.  It's endless stuff, really.

But as I said, freedom can be a tricky and sometimes off-putting thing.  That's the way it goes.  If you like freedom, you'd best just find a way to embrace the freedoms you don't care for, because if you just cheer the stuff you like you sound like a self-serving hypocrite (and I don't mean you, I mean we all do this at times).

RE: Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - hollodero - 04-16-2022

(04-16-2022, 06:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Women shouldn't have the freedom to be in a women's locker room, bathroom, or shower without men who claim to be women?

What about lesbians? Should women have the freedom to be in all those places without lesbians present? Otherwise they might be subject to desire as well, after all. How about prison. There's a chance lesbian inmates will have sex with other women, because well that's what lesbians might do.

RE: Transgender Inmate Impregnates Two Female Prisoners! - GMDino - 04-16-2022

(04-16-2022, 07:13 PM)hollodero Wrote: What about lesbians? Should women have the freedom to be in all those places without lesbians present? Otherwise they might be subject to desire as well, after all. How about prison. There's a chance lesbian inmates will have sex with other women, because well that's what lesbians might do.

I may have told this story before:

I dated a girl in college who knew a friend of mine from high school that went to another college.  We were talking about how he "came out" after HS...w all "knew" he was gay back then, it just wasn't talked about.  I made mention that looking back it was weird to think about showering after gym and stuff, and my then gf said "What makes you think he was attracted to you?"  And I said "Good point!"

From that point on I kept the mindset that even if someone is attracted to the same sex that doesn't mean they are attracted to EVERYONE of the same sex, just like we are not attracted to EVERYONE we see.  Separate their sexuality and the act of sex and the acceptance is much easier.