Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Can Anyone Format A Video From QuickTime To Media Player? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Klotsch (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Klotsch)
+--- Thread: Can Anyone Format A Video From QuickTime To Media Player? (/Thread-Can-Anyone-Format-A-Video-From-QuickTime-To-Media-Player)

Can Anyone Format A Video From QuickTime To Media Player? - BFritz21 - 11-10-2015

Anyone have a website or know of an easy way to change a video from QuickTime to Windows Media Player?

I didn't realize that my laptop with my presentation doesn't have QuickTime and I'm trying to put the video of me running into the presentation that I give to schools?

Rolling out the door so I don't have time to look right now and I'm presenting Thursday, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

RE: Can Anyone Format A Video From QuickTime To Media Player? - GMDino - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 10:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anyone have a website or know of an easy way to change a video from QuickTime to Windows Media Player?

I didn't realize that my laptop with my presentation doesn't have QuickTime and I'm trying to put the video of me running into the presentation that I give to schools?

Rolling out the door so I don't have time to look right now and I'm presenting Thursday, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

The free version of Real player USED to have a tool to convert to different formats.

If there is a free software available it will probably put a watermark on your production.

RE: Can Anyone Format A Video From QuickTime To Media Player? - Au165 - 11-10-2015

You could have googled this and had an answer in less than one second....to answer the question Zamzar is an easy way to do this.

RE: Can Anyone Format A Video From QuickTime To Media Player? - GMDino - 11-11-2015

(11-10-2015, 11:54 PM)Au165 Wrote: You could have googled this and had an answer in less than one second....to answer the question Zamzar is an easy way to do this.

Never heard of that one.  I own software to do it so I haven't used any of the free stuff in a long time.  Does it work well?

RE: Can Anyone Format A Video From QuickTime To Media Player? - BFritz21 - 11-11-2015

(11-10-2015, 11:54 PM)Au165 Wrote: You could have googled this and had an answer in less than one second....to answer the question Zamzar is an easy way to do this.

I did Google the answer and only found things I had to buy or programs I had to download.

From Zamzar:

Quote:Unfortunately we do not currently support conversion of . files.

RE: Can Anyone Format A Video From QuickTime To Media Player? - SteelCitySouth - 11-11-2015

(11-10-2015, 10:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anyone have a website or know of an easy way to change a video from QuickTime to Windows Media Player?

why not just download quicktime?

RE: Can Anyone Format A Video From QuickTime To Media Player? - Au165 - 11-11-2015

(11-11-2015, 03:31 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I did Google the answer and only found things I had to buy or programs I had to download.

From Zamzar:

What is the file extension? If it is a .mov file (what quicktime uses), then yes Zamzar will work. Quicktime will play other movie types, so you may want to check and see what the actual file extension is.