Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
this needs to stop - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: this needs to stop (/Thread-this-needs-to-stop)

Pages: 1 2 3

this needs to stop - Leon - 08-02-2022

wrong on so many levels. supposed to be a house of worship. students seeing half naked person. if you want to do that stuff then do it private places.. dont do it in public were kida can see it. what has happend to modesty in this country

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

this needs to stop - Leon - 08-02-2022

thread doubled posted. could some one delete this one.

RE: this needs to stop - Arturo Bandini - 08-02-2022

Why ? They can't have their own relation with God ?

If they are gay it's because God made them like that. Accept his choice.

RE: this needs to stop - BigPapaKain - 08-02-2022

Isn't Jesus normally depicted as wearing a loincloth on the cross?

That's fine though because...reasons?

RE: this needs to stop - Leon - 08-02-2022

(08-02-2022, 03:55 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Why ? They can't have their own relation with God ?

If they are gay it's because God made them like that. Accept his choice.

this whole event was direspecting God. the fact that is happening in a church makes me mad

(08-02-2022, 03:59 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Isn't Jesus normally depicted as wearing a loincloth on the cross?

That's fine though because...reasons?

you cant be for real

(08-02-2022, 03:59 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: this whole event was direspecting God. the fact that is happening in a church makes me mad

It only offends you. Not God.

(08-02-2022, 04:01 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: you cant be for real

Half naked person is a half naked person.

You the kind of cat who freaks out when people see the statue of Venus de Milo or David? Full on boobs and peckers just hanging out for the world to see?

(08-02-2022, 04:19 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: It only offends you. Not God.

If I recall, aren't Adam and Eve commonly depicted as in the nude? I mean God literally made them in the stories naked - it don't say they were crafted wearing a toga.

RE: this needs to stop - SunsetBengal - 08-02-2022

I'm having difficulty seeing the problem with this one. I mean, you have gay people teaching at a gay church. How much more "stick to your own" could it possibly be?

(08-02-2022, 04:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm having difficulty seeing the problem with this one.  I mean, you have gay people teaching at a gay church.  How much more "stick to your own" could it possibly be?

cause its in whats supposed to be a house of God but it goes complete aginst God. mocking him in his own house

Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. Romans 1:28

But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires. Jude 1:17-18

RE: this needs to stop - GMDino - 08-02-2022

(08-02-2022, 03:59 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: this whole event was direspecting God. the fact that is happening in a church makes me mad

(08-02-2022, 04:19 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: It only offends you. Not God.

Perfect answer.

Tiger Blood knows no better what makes God mad than any of us do.

(08-02-2022, 04:21 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If I recall, aren't Adam and Eve commonly depicted as in the nude? I mean God literally made them in the stories naked - it don't say they were crafted wearing a toga.

you need bible study freind. 

RE: this needs to stop - SunsetBengal - 08-02-2022

(08-02-2022, 04:35 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: cause its in whats supposed to be a house of God but it goes complete aginst God. mocking him in his own house

Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. Romans 1:28

But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires. Jude 1:17-18

Wasn't it Jesus who taught that we should love all of our fellow man as our brothers in the Lord, and didn't he also proclaim that whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me?

(08-02-2022, 04:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Perfect answer.

Tiger Blood knows no better what makes God mad than any of us do.

For the look on their faces bears witness against them; they proclaim their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! For they have brought evil on themselves. Isaiah 3:9

(08-02-2022, 04:39 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: you need bible study freind. 

You need spelling and grammar lessons, buddy.

Besides that - show me the passage in the Bible showing God created Adam and Eve in shirts and pants or even sacks to cover their modesty.

And you're still not acknowledging that Christ is depicted as one tug short of letting the Lord's Family Jewels dangle in the breeze at the altar.

RE: this needs to stop - Belsnickel - 08-02-2022

(08-02-2022, 04:35 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: cause its in whats supposed to be a house of God but it goes complete aginst God. mocking him in his own house

Yeah, neither one of those is about being gay.

RE: this needs to stop - GMDino - 08-02-2022

(08-02-2022, 04:47 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: For the look on their faces bears witness against them; they proclaim their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! For they have brought evil on themselves. Isaiah 3:9
Isaiah 3:16-24

Quote:16The LORD said:h

Because the daughters of Zion are haughty,
and walk with necks outstretched,
Ogling and mincing as they go,
their anklets tinkling with every step,

17The Lord shall cover the scalps of Zion’s daughters with scabs,

and the LORD shall lay bare their heads.* i

18* On that day the LORD will do away with the finery of the anklets, sunbursts, and crescents;

19the pendants, bracelets, and veils;

20the headdresses, bangles, cinctures, perfume boxes, and amulets;

21the signet rings, and the nose rings;

22the court dresses, wraps, cloaks, and purses;

23the lace gowns, linen tunics, turbans, and shawls.

24Instead of perfume there will be stench,

instead of a girdle, a rope,
And instead of elaborate coiffure, baldness;
instead of a rich gown, a sackcloth skirt.
Then, instead of beauty, shame.

God was getting mad over...anklets.  
Oh, and none of what is written happened.

Be grateful for these guys to accomplish the prophecies. Sounds like the departure is close.

RE: this needs to stop - Belsnickel - 08-02-2022

(08-02-2022, 04:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Isaiah 3:16-24

God was getting mad over...anklets.  
Oh, and none of what is written happened.

Well, also, Sodom was destroyed because they were violent, evil people. They literally tried to rape the angels that were sent to destroy them. Again, not about being gay, more about the whole violence and rape.