Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Monkeys Riding Dogs - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Monkeys Riding Dogs (/Thread-Monkeys-Riding-Dogs)

Pages: 1 2

Monkeys Riding Dogs - WeezyBengal - 11-16-2015

Will be this weeks halftime performance. Man are we in for a treat.

RE: Monkeys Riding Dogs - CageTheBengal - 11-16-2015

Does the monkey dual wield pistols?

RE: Monkeys Riding Dogs - Shake n Blake - 11-16-2015

Seriously? It's nice that they're bringing out the big guns for MNF.

I just hope all the fans that show up for the show actually stay for the game after halftime.

We all know that "monkeys riding dogs" will be the true stars tonight.

RE: Monkeys Riding Dogs - Thefinalcut813 - 11-16-2015

Hey its enough to make sports center!

RE: Monkeys Riding Dogs - Go Cards - 11-16-2015

From my experience unless the monkey riding dogs are shown in the bathroom, concession lines, or across the MNF set on TV ? Not many will see them.

Because I leave immediately when halftime begins. Go straight to the bathroom, then to get beverage, and then directly back to my seat. Yet barely get back by kickoff if lucky.

Should be noted that going on 30 years of attending Bengals games have become sort of an expert at traversing the bathroom mosh pit and know exactly where the shortest concession lines are too. There is just no instantaneous way to do so.

Am certainly not missing part of the game by leaving earlier just to catch the halftime show either.

Damn it man, I want to see the monkeys as well.

We're going to have to make sure Mike hired the right monkeys. Ninja

[Image: RavP8uSbC0Ux.jpg]

RE: Monkeys Riding Dogs - WeezyBengal - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 11:10 AM)Go Cards Wrote: From my experience unless the monkey riding dogs are shown in the bathroom, concession lines, or across the MNF set on TV ?  Not many will see them.

Because I leave immediately when halftime begins. Go straight to the bathroom, then to get beverage, and then directly back to my seat.  Yet barely get back by kickoff if lucky.

Should be noted that going on 30 years of attending Bengals games have become sort of an expert at traversing the bathroom mosh pit and know exactly where the shortest concession lines are too. There is just no instantaneous way to do so.

Am certainly not missing part of the game by leaving earlier just to catch the halftime show either.  

I usually do all of that during the first TV timeout of the second half. No lines, get in and out no problem. 

RE: Monkeys Riding Dogs - The Real Deal - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 10:28 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Will be this weeks halftime performance. Man are we in for a treat.

Timeless classic. Take notice, America. Not only is our team better than yours, but our halftime shows run circles around you faster than monkeys riding dogs. 

RE: Monkeys Riding Dogs - Johnny Cupcakes - 11-16-2015

Y'all are making fun of this.

I'm legitimately hyped. I always have fun watching the dog riding monkeys.

RE: Monkeys Riding Dogs - StoneTheCrow - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 11:10 AM)Go Cards Wrote: From my experience unless the monkey riding dogs are shown in the bathroom, concession lines, or across the MNF set on TV ?  Not many will see them.

Because I leave immediately when halftime begins. Go straight to the bathroom, then to get beverage, and then directly back to my seat.  Yet barely get back by kickoff if lucky.

I have it down to a science. I can whizz and be back at the two minute warning without missing a play. There's also a secret bathroom that is perfect for a pregame unloading. I can't say any more about that or they'll kill me.

RE: Monkeys Riding Dogs - SHRacerX - 11-16-2015

Should be the OSU band...that's a halftime show

They should just show a montage of awesome Bengals plays with a little bit of history about the team.

(11-16-2015, 11:51 AM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: They should just show a montage of awesome Bengals plays with a little bit of history about the team.

That sounds lame as hell. 

RE: Monkeys Riding Dogs - corpjet - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 10:28 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Will be this weeks halftime performance. Man are we in for a treat.

Saw this freak show which is quite amusing during half time of an NBA game!  Best part was one of the dogs decided to take a leak right on the 3-point line.  Wonder if they were ever invited back?

(11-16-2015, 12:41 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: That sounds lame as hell. 

Personally I'd rather watch something that has some substance and relevance to the event. It's a football game not low rate theater.

Maybe you should go to an event more your style. Maybe the circus or the county fair?

RE: Monkeys Riding Dogs - gobobro - 11-16-2015

They did this at at PBS a year or two ago. It was funny until you saw the one dog that was terrified of the crowd, and trying to hide. That really lowered the funny factor... I'll probably go inside and grab hot chocolates instead. :)

RE: Monkeys Riding Dogs - eoxyod - 11-16-2015

Finally we got monkeys riding dogs. There is nothing better

RE: Monkeys Riding Dogs - bengals73 - 11-16-2015

Monkeys riding Dogs is Awesome.. Monkeys are funny to begin with, but riding dogs, EPIC!!

(11-16-2015, 12:57 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: Personally I'd rather watch something that has some substance and relevance to the event. It's a football game not low rate theater.

Maybe you should go to an event more your style. Maybe the circus or the county fair?

Guess its all football, all the time with you. To each their own. 

RE: Monkeys Riding Dogs - Nately120 - 11-16-2015

I'd like to see the monkeys armed with lances and armor and doing the joust from dogback.