Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Is there a reason Joe hasn’t been in the Heisman House - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Is there a reason Joe hasn’t been in the Heisman House (/Thread-Is-there-a-reason-Joe-hasn%E2%80%99t-been-in-the-Heisman-House)

Is there a reason Joe hasn’t been in the Heisman House - michaelsean - 09-03-2022

Just curious.

RE: Is there a reason Joe hasn’t been in the Heisman House - bfine32 - 09-03-2022

The Heisman House is sponsored by Nissan. As we know, JB loves his Athens community and Athens has a factory that makes Toyota parts. He feels that endorsing Nissan will hurt his community

OK, I made all that up

RE: Is there a reason Joe hasn’t been in the Heisman House - TheLeonardLeap - 09-03-2022

Because Tebow can't handle a curve.

RE: Is there a reason Joe hasn’t been in the Heisman House - michaelsean - 09-04-2022

(09-03-2022, 11:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The Heisman House is sponsored by Nissan. As we know, JB loves his Athens community and Athens has a factory that makes Toyota parts. He feels that endorsing Nissan will hurt his community

OK, I made all that up

That’s true? (I can be gullible). Seems a little dramatic.

RE: Is there a reason Joe hasn’t been in the Heisman House - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-04-2022

(09-04-2022, 12:02 AM)michaelsean Wrote: That’s true? (I can be gullible). Seems a little dramatic.

He's spokesperson for Lordstown Motors, so yes, Conflict of Interest.

RE: Is there a reason Joe hasn’t been in the Heisman House - ElkValleyBengal - 09-04-2022

Carson Palmer to the rescue. Hadn't seen him in it till last night.

RE: Is there a reason Joe hasn’t been in the Heisman House - NUGDUKWE - 09-04-2022

Yeah I had wondered this myself. They could just have him sitting quietly smelling a pineapple.

RE: Is there a reason Joe hasn’t been in the Heisman House - Speedy Thomas - 09-04-2022

After Baker got kicked out of his home up in Cleveland I'm glad to see he still has a roof over his head.

RE: Is there a reason Joe hasn’t been in the Heisman House - Go Cards - 09-04-2022

(09-04-2022, 08:19 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah I had wondered this myself. They could just have him sitting quietly smelling a pineapple.

the pineapple is the universal symbol for swingers

RE: Is there a reason Joe hasn’t been in the Heisman House - michaelsean - 09-04-2022

Kinda sucks for LSU fans.

RE: Is there a reason Joe hasn’t been in the Heisman House - jfkbengals - 09-04-2022

(09-04-2022, 09:01 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: After Baker got kicked out of his home up in Cleveland I'm glad to see he still has a roof over his head.

Yeah, I'm kinda figuring he saw how well doing a ton of commercials worked out for Baker and the others and said "No Thanks!"

RE: Is there a reason Joe hasn’t been in the Heisman House - fredtoast - 09-04-2022

Maybe because they make all the Heisman winners look stupid?

RE: Is there a reason Joe hasn’t been in the Heisman House - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-05-2022

I mean, people really didn't even look at my post above?