Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Steelers at Bengals Predictions - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Steelers at Bengals Predictions (/Thread-Steelers-at-Bengals-Predictions--32955)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Steelers at Bengals Predictions - kevin - 09-04-2022

No reason not to start this over Labor Day Weekend. Thursday NFL starts and Bengals open season Sunday, plus it is Steelers Week.

I predict AFC CHAMPION BENGALS will WIN at Home opening day. More so if Joe Burrow plays, but even if he doesn't they find a way to win.

If Joe Burrow plays : Bengals 30, Steelers 10

If Joe Burrow does not play : Bengals 13, Steelers 10

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger

Pitt Sux

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - BigPapaKain - 09-04-2022

Is there reason to think Burrow ain't playing?

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - Shake n Blake - 09-04-2022

I have never been this confident about a Steelers game in my life.

Bengals - 34
Steelers - 17

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - Goalpost - 09-04-2022

27-16 good guys. Looks like the line is 6 1/2.

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - guyofthetiger - 09-04-2022

Bengals 27 Steelers 17. Burrow and Chase have a great game.

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - phil413 - 09-04-2022

Bengals 27
Steelers 6

Mixon goes off

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - ezekiel23 - 09-04-2022

If you really look at this Steelers team with an unbiased view,then you’ll find this is a team with a lot of talent.It would be a mistake to overlook this team.The biggest thing that could hold this team back is the unproven QB play.Just not sure how that’s gonna work out.

Overall I Believe the Bengals are the more talented team,and should win this game 23-17

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - bengalfan74 - 09-04-2022

Bengals - 30

Steelers - 16

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-04-2022

Penalties on the OL keep it closer than it should be...

Bengals - 35
Steelers - 27

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - BengalsLUFC - 09-04-2022

Bengals 38
Steelers 27

Bates to get a pick in the first half to show everyone he’s not messing around this season, Mixon to go for 100+

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-04-2022

People are underestimating the Steelers. If whoever they select as the starting QB performs at about about the league average, they will be an above average team.

This is gonna be a defensive game either way, and I think it’ll be closer than people are thinking.

I’ll still go with the Bengals and call it 20-17.

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - TheLeonardLeap - 09-04-2022

[Image: orange-steamroller-isolated-260nw-16820680.jpg]

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - Bengalfan4life27c - 09-04-2022

31 - 16 Bengals. Glad we are facing Trubisky instead of Pickett. Pickett looks legit

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - leonardfan40 - 09-04-2022

Bengals win 30-13

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - TheLeonardLeap - 09-04-2022

(09-04-2022, 05:10 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: 31 - 16 Bengals. Glad we are facing Trubisky instead of Pickett. Pickett looks legit

Pickett played against the 3rd stringers on three of the worst teams in the league this year (Seahawks, Jags, Lions). A lot of guys who will never make an NFL roster, playing a vanilla defense.

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - Essex Johnson - 09-04-2022

This will be closer than some thing going into 4th quarter steelers defense will give our oline starting for the 1st time together trouble, they will also feed Harris and control some clock... I don;t like the Steelers but I respect Tomlin as a coach so he will have a good game plan.

Bengals win 24 to 17

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - BengalsLUFC - 09-04-2022

(09-04-2022, 06:14 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: This will be closer than some thing going into 4th quarter steelers defense will give our oline starting for the 1st time together trouble, they will also feed Harris and control some clock... I don;t like the Steelers but I respect Tomlin as a coach so he will have a good game plan.

Bengals win 24 to 17

So you’re writing off our new O-line because they are new but think that shitshow front the steelers have this year will protect Harris well enough to control the field and the clock against our defence who will cut through em like a knife through butter.

I get that it’s the Steelers and everyone has scars from playing them, but we’ve won the last 3 in a row and it doesn’t matter if it’s tiny hands or the back up in waiting starting next Sunday, I really think we will make a statement that we’ve got no super bowl hangover.

Couldn’t have picked a better game to start with.

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - Go Cards - 09-04-2022

30 - 16

the steelers are a good team but some on here are undervaluing the Bengals as well.

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - NUGDUKWE - 09-04-2022

(09-04-2022, 03:19 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: If you really look at this Steelers team with an unbiased view,then you’ll find this is a team with a lot of talent.It would be a mistake to overlook this team.The biggest thing that could hold this team back is the unproven QB play.Just not sure how that’s gonna work out.

Overall I Believe the Bengals are the more talented team,and should win this game 23-17

This falls in line with my exact thinking. They might have the best skill players we will face all season and they're defense will at least be decent at worst. I think we win but it's gonna be a 60 minute football game. I'll say Bengals 28 -20.

RE: Steelers at Bengals Predictions - Science Friction - 09-04-2022

We outscored them, what, 72-20 last season and could have run it up worse than that. I'm betting my life savings on this one. I'll either be homeless next Sunday evening or I'll be dining on lobster and drinking a vintage Sauvignon Blanc after the game. I firmly believe it will be the latter. Bengals easy...