Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Inability to watch yesterday's game - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Inability to watch yesterday's game (/Thread-Inability-to-watch-yesterday-s-game)

Inability to watch yesterday's game - WiregrassBenGal - 09-12-2022

So, maybe yesterday it was a blessing of sorts, but going through all of my usual channels (NFL Bite, the links posted here) I could not get any of the feeds to work, even Buffstream. It kept coming back "server error" and one of the other streams had audio bleed problems before it froze out.

Is the NFL cracking down on them?

RE: Inability to watch yesterday's game - TecmoBengals - 09-12-2022

(09-12-2022, 10:38 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: So, maybe yesterday it was a blessing of sorts, but going through all of my usual channels (NFL Bite, the links posted here) I could not get any of the feeds to work, even Buffstream. It kept coming back "server error" and one of the other streams had audio bleed problems before it froze out.

Someone posted in the game thread that there were general server outages with the almighty internet yesterday. Maybe it was just bad luck and bad timing yesterday and you'll be good for future games?

RE: Inability to watch yesterday's game - Nepa - 09-12-2022

(09-12-2022, 10:38 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: So, maybe yesterday it was a blessing of sorts, but going through all of my usual channels (NFL Bite, the links posted here) I could not get any of the feeds to work, even Buffstream. It kept coming back "server error" and one of the other streams had audio bleed problems before it froze out.

None of my usual ones worked and they had been working on Saturday for the NCAA. So, yes, maybe there was a crackdown. 

RE: Inability to watch yesterday's game - THE PISTONS - 09-12-2022

It was the Internet saving you from frustration.

RE: Inability to watch yesterday's game - michaelsean - 09-12-2022

Congratulations on your luck.

RE: Inability to watch yesterday's game - SmoothD - 09-12-2022

NFL Bite was having bad audio issues prior to the start of the game.
After that, it was perfect.

RE: Inability to watch yesterday's game - CKwi88 - 09-12-2022

I was having a tough time on mobile. Was able to catch the 4th quarter on my laptop.

Probably a crackdown on illegal streams. Might have to find other providers.