Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Cowboys)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - MasonDT70 - 09-18-2022

Short butnit didn't matter

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Interceptor - 09-18-2022

I wonder if they will muff the kick return...

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - matmaven - 09-18-2022

Last season's playoffs feel like a long time ago. This team was NOT ready to start the season.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - pally - 09-18-2022

seriously, we need to start the game by telling this team that there are 2 minutes to go in the 1st half so they come out ready to play

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TKUHL - 09-18-2022

Knew this D would come out looking like shit. Thought they looked bad last week but was roasted for saying it. Coaches gotta get this straightened out

***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Bronxbengal - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 05:58 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: These first six quarters of 2022 have been very disappointing, I have to say.

Nice if they would have worked it out during the pre-season….but no

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - jeremydc - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 05:59 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: They are not going to win….

This as well

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Housh - 09-18-2022

Burrow needs to trust his reads.

The D isn’t doing anything he hasn’t studied for

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Browns Town Bengal - 09-18-2022

Im getting tired of getting down early in nearly every game

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 09-18-2022

Lordy, we suck.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - bengalfan74 - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 05:57 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: We’re falling apart. Defense playing slow. O line struggles and Burrow panicking. Definitely thought the team would look more put together after last week.

For sure !

It's like we're playing the same game. Slow, unsure, timid, no chemistry, out of sync, so on.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-18-2022

How did we make the super bowl last year, questioning our existence

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - swilson3828 - 09-18-2022

Why does Zac always have that confused look on his face? No emotion at all

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - tms - 09-18-2022

More worried about the offense than the defense, tbh. The defense will adjust at half, I assume they haven't seen a lot of these looks on film. But the offense just seems like they can't get their game off.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - jfkbengals - 09-18-2022

All offseason I read on the board how great it was that we re-signed Hill instead of Larry. Larry got penetration to disrupt plays. Hill does not seem to be a full time starter.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - George Cantstandya - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 05:57 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Hilarious True fan right here. Will refer to this when we win..... 

Hello and welcome to the the Game Day thread.  You must be new here.  Let me hand you a welcome basket.  Contents include the following:  The game is over, the season is over, typical trash coaching, we will never win anything and my favorite:  Time to trade away our best players, blow up the roster and start over.  

Enjoy your Game Day gift basket.   Tongue

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Synric - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 05:59 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Who cares…it was a sack

We care because its truth if another player got the sack it would have been because Parsons turned Collins and forced the play off schedule.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Essex Johnson - 09-18-2022

Well defense keep us in 1st half last week, let's hope offense can do the same in 2nd game

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Interceptor - 09-18-2022

3 & out...

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-18-2022

The scary thing is that they are going to open the season with 2 losses vs non contenders.
Either one would be lucky to sneak into the playoffs.