Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Cowboys)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - masonbengals fan - 09-18-2022

Need a TO badly

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Housh - 09-18-2022

So once again the defense has to be Jesus because this offense can’t score a TD

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - THE PISTONS - 09-18-2022

On the bright side, they're paying Zac enough money that he can focus on fixing this full-time. Had they not extended him, he would have likely drove for Uber on the side or something.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-18-2022

Zac has to start playing to this team’s strengths. You quick-kick every 2nd down, and play action fake out of FG formation and have the holder punt it into the end zone.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - JumboTron - 09-18-2022

Cooper Rush is about to lead an 89 yard drive lol.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TKUHL - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:24 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: This isn't an excuse for Joe, he's not playing great either. But this Oline is getting used and abused nearly every play.

Mixon has horrible vision and no get up and go speed at all.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - NUGDUKWE - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:24 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: More convinced than ever that Zac Taylor is a potato.

1000% that article about Burrow only throwing 1 td on his opening drives I think points more to Taylor. Am I wrong or isn't the first Drive game planned during the week?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-18-2022

Watch the Cowboys’ offensive line on run plays. That’s how it’s supposed to be done.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - KillerGoose - 09-18-2022

Several thoughts are running around in my head. This offensive line is just playing so poorly. I can't commend them on anything just yet. Burrow is also playing....timid? I don't know how else to describe it. He doesn't have time to do much, but even when he does have time, I am not seeing a confident, decisive Burrow yet.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - swilson3828 - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:25 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: They don’t look fit, Burrow looks scared and the o line continues to look weak even though we know the players are good enough.

Either the rust still hasn’t worn off or this is down to coaching.

We know the players are good enough, meaning the offensive line?  The oline is full of second tier free agents.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Joelist - 09-18-2022

And the D promptly folds.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-18-2022

This team is going to get destroyed vs Buffalo and KC

***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Bronxbengal - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:26 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: On the bright side, they're paying Zac enough money that he can focus on fixing this full-time. Had they not extended him, he would have likely drove for Uber on the side or something.

I heard Nebraska is looking for a coach

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Bengalholic - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:26 PM)Synric Wrote: I've been saying all week they need to pick an offense. Apparently they decided to go heavy undercenter wide zone and the line is getting blown up.

They need to spread it out run RPOs and runs from the gun.

Yeah, constant penetration. The Cowboys D has been living in the Bengals backfield all game.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Whacked - 09-18-2022

21-3 soon

Then

3 and out after the half w A guaranteed totally forecasted run play to lead things off

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - THE PISTONS - 09-18-2022

Remember last year how we sucked in the 1st half?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-18-2022

You can't run a play behind this offensive line, how is it possible?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Bengalitis - 09-18-2022

Getting rid of Trey at C was a mistake IMO.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TKUHL - 09-18-2022

We can’t get out of the damn backfield running, Dallas damn bear gets a first every run. D has to do something here

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Frank Booth - 09-18-2022

there is a reason why the cowboys fired pollack for....

paul alexander