Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Cowboys)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - bengals73 - 09-18-2022

Its bad enough we have to see them playing this abysmal and then having to hear Tony Romo fellate every Dallas player and coach

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Atomic Orange - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Can we all agree last year was a complete fluke?  This is 2019-2020 “Zac ball” all over again.

Yeah kind of like how the Steelers were against us last week and Dallas this week - they aren't that good but playing with fire. The Bengals were able to bottle that up for a few games last year and made a run.

Cinderella season.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:53 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: We’re going to lose to the Dolphins too.  Tua Tagovailoa learned how to throw a football.

I mean is that even a doubt right now? Miami will pound the crap out of us in 2 weeks. Not even close with how we've both started the season.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Nately120 - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:54 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: So was all of Burrows skill and confidence stored in his appendix?

Tell me where your strength lies, if you dare.

Burrow said, Delilah, cut out my appendix.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - kalibengal - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:53 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Blowing a chance to tie up with every team in our div losing to a AFC team. This Oline needs to get their shit together. It’s amazing how bad this line continues to look. At some point you have to look at the line coach.

on to 2023,
They still will face Myles Garrett twice, TJ Watt (likely) , the ravens D 2 X
If Burrow stays healthy this yr it will be a miracle
my god, how pathetic do they look!? Its hard to believe and especially with all the hype signing Collins! the dude looks worse then Bpbby Hart. Lets try Carman at RT, it cant be any worse can it? 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-18-2022

It’s up to the defense to win this game. Period.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - George Cantstandya - 09-18-2022

Let's also not ignore the running game has sucked. Burrow is the leading rusher 4 for 26 yards. Mixon is 5 for 5 yards. Just sad. The Bengals leading RB is averaging 1 yard per rush. Not being able to run the ball certainly does not help.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Frank Booth - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:56 PM)Housh Wrote: A guy ending up on the god damn ground and saying he lost the rep is a dumb take?

Cmon dog

LC got burnt that play. You're watching the game with your toes or something

really bad football knowledge by you. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Nepa - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:53 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Burrow has been sacked 11 times in six quarters. <br><br>He is on pace to get sacked 124 times this season. That seems like a lot.</p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1571615736526675969?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 18, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

On pace to get sacked 124 times this season? 

I used to feel sorry for David Carr. But now its Burrow.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - jfkbengals - 09-18-2022

This is where we find out if we have any leaders in the locker room. Hopefully we aren't learning that Uzomah was more important to the team psyche than we realized.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - M.W. - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:55 PM)Rattler Wrote: Frank Pollack BLOWS!!!  POS

I tend to agree

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:56 PM)matmaven Wrote: Really not that complex. Win at point of the attack on offense and defense, things go well.  Lose at the point of the attack, and they don't.  Not physical enough, bad execution.  Getting manhandled.  The Bengals have elite skill position players, but it doesn't matter if line play is terrible.

On pace to give up over 100 sacks. Burrow won't survive.

Exactly, you need to win in the trenches, and our trenches are wonderfully cut grass which other teams just walk on over.

It's inexcusable that the line looks this bad when we've invested so much into it. Just what the heck does this franchise do in the offseason? Any coaching at all?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - fisherscatfan - 09-18-2022

So glad I didn’t give in to the family to upgrade from last year having a mini ticket package to a full season package. Said all last year that Burrow overcame Taylor’s incompetence.  Taylor has gone to a new level this year.  Glad I didn’t order any tickets.  Living in Indy, the drives home would be miserable.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Housh - 09-18-2022

We need a drive where we just go straight protect. 3 WR, 1 RB, 1 TE and tell them to protect. I am perfectly fine with only having 3 receiving options on every play if this is what it looks like having 5.

Joe should not have to climb the pocket or move on every single play

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Nepa - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:57 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I mean is that even a doubt right now? Miami will pound the crap out of us in 2 weeks. Not even close with how we've both started the season.

The weapons Miami has on offense are extraordinary. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Nately120 - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:59 PM)fisherscatfan Wrote: So glad I didn’t give in to the family to upgrade from last year having a mini ticket package to a full season package. Said all last year that Burrow overcame Taylor’s incompetence.  Taylor has gone to a new level this year.  Glad I didn’t order any tickets.  Living in Indy, the drives home would be miserable.

You could listen to the Steelers hotline this week...I bet it's great after they lost yet again to the Patriots.  I know I'll be tuning in. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Interceptor - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:57 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: This is where we find out if we have any leaders in the locker room.  Hopefully we aren't learning that Uzomah was more important to the team psyche than we realized.

The players are probably talking a shit and a nap as well.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - tms - 09-18-2022

Gonna come out on fire this half. Let's goo, get this W

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - RegularGuy22 - 09-18-2022

I seem to remember several Bengals say now they know what it takes to get to the SB. This is sure as h e l l an odd way of doing it.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - MasonDT70 - 09-18-2022

Offense has to come out and score a td, get something going.