Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Cowboys)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-18-2022

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - 2slick - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:02 PM)BengalB Wrote: One guy can't do it...We need better coaching staff. The weapons are there, the direction is not.

This

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Housh - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:57 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: LC got burnt that play. You're watching the game with your toes or something

really bad football knowledge by you. 

It’s entirely possible we’re talking about different plays

Maybe it’s a play i saw and thought was Micah.

Because no way we saw such different things

***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - The D.O.Z. - 09-18-2022

If I DO get the offensive line coach job, I’m doing away with glasseaters. I’m looking for mansion movers. Guys who can lift heavy objects from one point to the other, all day. Up and down stairs if need be. I want some real piano-movers in there.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TheFan - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:57 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: This is where we find out if we have any leaders in the locker room.  Hopefully we aren't learning that Uzomah was more important to the team psyche than we realized.

I mean we lost 7 regular season games last year. A lot that we're close games. We almost came back (and should have won) last week. Clearly that has very little to do with it. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Nepa - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:56 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Its bad enough we have to see them playing this abysmal and then having to hear Tony Romo fellate every Dallas player and coach

He said that he wanted to praise the Bengals but they'd given him no reason to. 

I think if the Bengals were playing like Dallas, he would be praising the Bengals players. I hate his "Chase is on the case" quip, that they recite into the ground, but he's praised the Bengals in the past when they'd showed up.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Millhouse - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:55 PM)M.W. Wrote: The coaching thus far is pathetic and Joe B is not playing remotely close to good.
Not good.

Parsons unblocked wayyyyyyyy too much!

I have to think its unusual in the NFL that players play good in spite of pathetic coaching. When the oline looks like its the first day of mini camp, it's almost all mute after that.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - tms - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 07:00 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: I seem to remember several Bengals say now they know what it takes to get to the SB. This is sure as h e l l  an odd way of doing it.

Welcome, my man. Cheers 

Crazy part is i know we’ll play better this half but I’m almost emotionally drained watching this bum ass line. If Burrow has time and he’s messing up ok cool. But

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Millhouse - 09-18-2022

An 11 yard run!! Who Dey!!!

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - jfkbengals - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:55 PM)grampahol Wrote: There's a ketchup guy probably looking for a job.. 

He's actually got a well regarded private coaching gig as well as a radio spot.  He's said before that he misses being on the sidelines, but not the grind of the season and has no desire to end retirement from active coaching.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - George Cantstandya - 09-18-2022

There we go.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-18-2022

This has to be a score coming out of halftime or it’s over. The extra lineman on the right side helped spring Joe Mixon.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - RegularGuy22 - 09-18-2022

My daughter called me from Conn and asked if I thought they would win today and I told her nope, they will look bad again, but this is really bad.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - JumboTron - 09-18-2022

Unis look good though

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 06:59 PM)Housh Wrote: We need a drive where we just go straight protect. 3 WR, 1 RB, 1 TE and tell them to protect. I am perfectly fine with only having 3 receiving options on every play if this is what it looks like having 5.

Joe should not have to climb the pocket or move on every single play

Even the plays where there is not instant pressure the line is pushed back into his lap after 2 seconds or less.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 07:02 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Unis look good though

Agree. We look crap at football, but we look bloody gorgeous in doing so. 

You can’t tell me those slants weren’t open before

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Joelist - 09-18-2022

And Tee drops it...

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-18-2022

Collins is really bad.