Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Cowboys)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - fisherscatfan - 09-18-2022

As long as Zac Taylor is on the sideline, the Bengals will be what you see now.  Burrow and Chase last year were lightning in a bottle overcoming Taylor.  Play calling is terrible but the offensive scheme is bad.  Pass plays take far too long with very few quick hitters or play action.  Offense is so predictable.  I would hate to see the % of plays that are runs when Burrow is under center.  

Taylor is just so far in over his head. This franchise will not dominate the way it should given the talent as long as Taylor leads the team.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TKUHL - 09-18-2022

If he really missed that kick I’m going to lose my shit

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - rfaulk34 - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: They've dropped 2 winnable games in which they were favored by a total of 13 points. Can't lose games like these last 2 where you're supposed to be the better team. If you can't beat a Steelers team without an offense and a Cowboys team without their starting QB, WR and LT...damn. I try to stay pretty positive, but these a losses that will hurt later in the year...assuming they get their act together and are in contention.

Well...at least we'll always have those "i don't see how anyone will be able to stop this offense" threads from before the season started.  Hilarious

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:34 PM)bjf123 Wrote: I think this team spent the offseason reading their own press about how great they were and how they’re headed back to the Super Bowl. Let’s hope starting 0-2 forces them to gets their heads out of their asses. I don’t expect them to even make the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small-mentality franchise. Rode a bunch of feel good factors last year. Clearly had neither the ability or drive to successfully prepare for this season.

I'll be honest, I had us pegged for 2nd in the division and a wild card team this year, and would have been happy with solidifying things with another playoff win. But the regression is so unbelievably huge, that it's just clear the Bengals as a Franchise have absolutely no clue how to succeed in this league. Small-time club unfortunately.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - grampahol - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:34 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: AJ Green with a big catch

Well THAT'S helpful.. Can we retroactively pretend he's still a Bengal? 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - R3stangs - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:29 PM)BengalB Wrote: Settle down Nancy, it's week 2 ffs.

Whatever Alice. Look at the play and calibre of opponent and then look at the rest of the schedule. They’re done.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - masonbengals fan - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:35 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: You are right still doesnt change the FG was no good

Yes it was

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Timanky12 - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:36 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I really thought he missed too

It’s not where the ball ends up, it where it passes over the goal post. The angle is deceiving.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - THE PISTONS - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:35 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, and our offense doesn't bother showing up for the first 40 minutes so far this season.

That happened last year too...but it was mainly 1st half.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Synric - 09-18-2022

People are focusing on the defense and cooper rush. That doesnt matter the offense is struggling to move the ball. Its O line, QB, and Coaches. Mostly Coaches.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:33 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Joe is more concerned about his fashion and style instead of his play. Glamour Joe sucks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Take this garbage to Facebook.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - masonbengals fan - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:37 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well THAT'S helpful.. Can we retroactively pretend he's still a Bengal? 

Those days are over. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-18-2022

Last year was their opportunity. Now we have to wait another 25-30 years to get back I guess

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:31 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Ban this fool

You’re the biggest idiot on this site, and that’s impressive.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - rfaulk34 - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:32 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: NO REPLAY NEVER WENT THROUGH NFL IS FIXED

At some point you need to say you're joking. Otherwise you look like a total idiot. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - THE PISTONS - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:37 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Whatever Alice.  Look at the play and calibre of opponent and then look at the rest of the schedule. They’re done.

They could get hot, but playing like this...they'll be lucky for 6 wins.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - swilson3828 - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:36 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We didnt deserve to win but FG was no good look at the kick yourself.

The ball went between the goalposts.  You think someone could kick a 50 yard FG high enough to make it over the top of the post?  That would likely be a 75+ yard field goal lmao.  

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - sloSTI - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:37 PM)TKUHL Wrote: If he really missed that kick I’m going to lose my shit

I thought it went in front of the posts too, but I didn't see a replay

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:39 PM)Synric Wrote: People are focusing on the defense and cooper rush. That doesnt matter the offense is struggling to move the ball. Its O line, QB and, Coaches. Mostly Coaches.

Absolutely. The defence choked at the beginning and the end of the game, but facts are if you give up 20 points you should win the game. Especially when you have what we supposedly do on offence.

Burrow and the boys had the ball for like 500 minutes last week... 20 points. They did nothing outside of one drive this week. Offence is the problem, clear as day.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - NUGDUKWE - 09-18-2022

I'll have to see snap counts. But did anybody even see Dax Hill? Also get Chris Evans in the game. I'm not talking about preseason. The dude made some nice plays last year. He's shifting and has a nose for the 1st down marker. With a game like this a 1st down here or there mightve made the difference.