Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
TJ Yates > Bengals - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: TJ Yates > Bengals (/Thread-TJ-Yates-Bengals)

Pages: 1 2

TJ Yates > Bengals - Big Boss - 11-17-2015

This makes what? 3-0 against them?

Yeesh.

RE: TJ Yates > Bengals - Aquapod770 - 11-17-2015

Maybe the Ravens should sign him? Ninja

RE: TJ Yates > Bengals - BmorePat87 - 11-17-2015

Primetime Andy returned. I would be mad that he caused me to lose my 2nd game in my money league... but in another league a friend was trash talking me and telling me that Eifert and Cincy D would give him the 30 he needed to beat me.

Sometimes laughing at a friend is better than money...

RE: TJ Yates > Bengals - Pezmerga - 11-17-2015

I had eifert and green on my fantasy team. Another loss... :/

RE: TJ Yates > Bengals - Murdock2420 - 11-17-2015

What we learned tonight is that once again New England is going to the Super Bowl from the AFC. If you can't handle a shit team like Texas at home, New England will own that ass in their building.

RE: TJ Yates > Bengals - Whatever - 11-17-2015

Yup, the offense totally wasted our third straight great defensive effort. Credit the Texans with playing some great defense, too, though, and forcing two turnovers was big for them. Even when we had guys open, Andy missed a couple of throws and our receivers couldn't make routine catches. We had some head scratchingly awful playcalling from Hue, who seems to be showing a tendency in these big games to try and make it too much about his gimmick plays instead of running the ball enough to keep the defense honest. Seriously, a reverse from the Houston 25 when we did the same thing the week before against the Browns? Tackle eligible play action on 1st @10 with a minute left? We also had our typical rash of offensive penalties, and the Texans D was too good tonight for us to overcome them. Eric Winston was awful and got away with several totally blatant holds on Watt. Congrats to the Texans, as they outplayed us and deserved the W tonight. As for us, the primetime whispers will creep in again and break out into full song if we lose in AZ.

RE: TJ Yates > Bengals - Bengalzona - 11-17-2015

Why are we the only team in the league that TJ Yates can score against?

RE: TJ Yates > Bengals - Luvnit2 - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 01:33 AM)Big Boss Wrote: This makes what?  3-0 against them?

Yeesh.

One loss, no big deal

We could be 2-7 like 2 other teams in our division and already out of the playoff picture

RE: TJ Yates > Bengals - Pezmerga - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 01:49 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: What we learned tonight is that once again New England is going to the Super Bowl from the AFC. If you can't handle a shit team like Texas at home, New England will own that ass in their building.

They have a great shot, but I think you are over reacting a bit. New England lost to the Chiefs last year badly and won the Super Bowl. One loss means nothing. Just don't make a habit.

(11-17-2015, 02:56 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: One loss, no big deal

We could be 2-7 like 2 other teams in our division and already out of the playoff picture

It's actually a very big deal. Go to Arizona and lose, that's not a big deal. That's losing to a quality team in their building. This however, was not a good team, this was a home game, and this is why no one gives the Bengals any credit for being 8-0. That was Playoff Andy Dalton out there tonight, and the playoff offense, and the playoff play calling. The run is working...so let's pass. This loss is actual a very big deal since it comes against a 3rd string QB at home, in Primetime. 

RE: TJ Yates > Bengals - michaelsean - 11-17-2015

I can't believe I paid to watch that. I was a season ticket holder from '98-10 and that still rates as one of the most pathetic offensive displays I've ever seen.

RE: TJ Yates > Bengals - Stonyhands - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 01:33 AM)Big Boss Wrote: This makes what?  3-0 against them?

Yeesh.

Better Yates than Tebow.  At least Yates has been able to stay in the league long enough to have faced us 3x.  

(11-17-2015, 02:59 AM)Pezmerga Wrote: New England lost to the Chiefs last year badly and won the Super Bowl. One loss means nothing. Just don't make a habit.

On the road. 

If this game was in Houston, so be it. Championship teams, defend their home field especially against inferior competition that is why this loss is a bad sign. The only loss New England has at home last year, the final game of the season, with nothing to play for.

RE: TJ Yates > Bengals - WildCat - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 01:49 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: What we learned tonight is that once again New England is going to the Super Bowl from the AFC. If you can't handle a shit team like Texas at home, New England will own that ass in their building.

quentin tarantino writing for death proof ....... "owning that ass" couldn't be more frustrated.

RE: TJ Yates > Bengals - Nately120 - 11-17-2015

Our top 5 offense scored 6 points.  6!!!!!  Unless the opposing QB is in a coma he's going to beat that.

(11-17-2015, 02:59 AM)Pezmerga Wrote: One loss means nothing. Just don't make a habit.

Call me a drama queen, but I think I'm starting to see a habit forming, here. We have our prime-time meltdown (not ALL of them, but at least 1) and then we have a playoff game that looks JUST like it a few weeks/months later.

RE: TJ Yates > Bengals - JS-Steelerfan - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 05:03 AM)Nately120 Wrote: POur top 5 offense scored 6 points.  6!!!!!  Unless the opposing QB is in a coma he's going to beat that.

Call me a drama queen, but I think I'm starting to see a habit forming, here.  We have our prime-time meltdown (not ALL of them, but at least 1) and then we have a playoff game that looks JUST like it a few weeks/months later.

And, with any luck, it'll be against the Steelers.  ThumbsUp

RE: TJ Yates > Bengals - GMDino - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 01:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Primetime Andy returned. I would be mad that he caused me to lose my 2nd game in my money league... but in another league a friend was trash talking me and telling me that Eifert and Cincy D would give him the 30 he needed to beat me.

Sometimes laughing at a friend is better than money...
I needed 30...he got me 39.
That'll do pig...
[Image: babe.gif]

RE: TJ Yates > Bengals - Bmoreblitz - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 02:56 AM)ILuvnit2 Wrote: One loss, no big deal

Or could have won a playoff game in the last century like three other teams in our div. 

RE: TJ Yates > Bengals - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-17-2015

He owns us.....smh.

RE: TJ Yates > Bengals - michaelsean - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 08:48 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Or could have won a playoff game in the last century like three other teams in our div. 

Wanna rethink that?