Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread (/Thread-Crazy-Stats-and-Quotes-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 01-18-2023

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 01-22-2023

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - pally - 01-23-2023

Mike Hilton was in on 5 pass rush snaps. He got pressure on 4 of them

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 01-23-2023

(01-23-2023, 07:46 AM)pally Wrote: Mike Hilton was in on 5 pass rush snaps. He got pressure on 4 of them

“Pit Bull”

“Bat out of hell”

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - SHRacerX - 01-23-2023

(01-18-2023, 11:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Actually think it is 5 playoff wins now???

(01-23-2023, 07:46 AM)pally Wrote: Mike Hilton was in on 5 pass rush snaps.  He got pressure on 4 of them

Pound for pound, the toughest guy on the team and probably the best FA VALUE in team history.  I mean, he gave up, what, 65 lbs to Allen and absolutely SMOKED him.  

(01-23-2023, 11:29 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Actually think it is 5 playoff wins now???

Right, that tweet (and post) was from after the WC game. Wink

Burrow and Taylor now have as many playoff wins as the entire franchise did in 50+ years.

(01-23-2023, 11:35 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Right, that tweet (and post) was from after the WC game. Wink

Burrow and Taylor now have as many playoff wins as the entire franchise did in 50+ years.

It isn't a crazy stat, but this was the first playoff game in Burrow's career that did not come down to the final play.  That should scare teams. He is only getting better.  

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - TecmoBengals - 01-23-2023

(01-18-2023, 11:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

I like Burrow and Chase more than bread and butter.

Would anyone have bet on Joe Burrow out rushing Josh Allen coming into this one? That’s a pretty crazy stat in itself.

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-23-2023

(01-23-2023, 11:21 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
“Pit Bull”

“Bat out of hell”

I absolutely LOVE Mike Hilton. I can't believe the Stoolers let him get away. I'm certainly glad they did. This was awesome signing. Like Baldy says, he's the consummate teammate, but I can't get enough of his play in run support. The rest is just gravy.....and it's damn good gravy.

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - packerbacker - 01-23-2023

(01-23-2023, 12:10 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I absolutely LOVE Mike Hilton. I can't believe the Stoolers let him get away. I'm certainly glad they did. This was awesome signing. Like Baldy says, he's the consummate teammate, but I can't get enough of his play in run support. The rest is just gravy.....and it's damn good gravy.

Happy for you Wyche. A great guy like you deserves this win.

(01-23-2023, 12:13 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Happy for you Wyche. A great guy like you deserves this win.

Thanks packer, I appreciate your kind words, but let me add that everyone here, and all of Who Dey Nation has been waiting a long time for a team this good for more than one year here and there. We've all been through the ringer with this franchise, and it will be oh so sweet to finally get that silver trophy. These last two years have sure been a lot of fun....and have righted a lot of wrongs. Now we just need to seal the deal.

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - packerbacker - 01-23-2023

(01-23-2023, 12:24 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Thanks packer, I appreciate your kind words, but let me add that everyone here, and all of Who Dey Nation has been waiting a long time for a team this good for more than one year here and there. We've all been through the ringer with this franchise, and it will be oh so sweet to finally get that silver trophy. These last two years have sure been a lot of fun....and have righted a lot of wrongs. Now we just need to seal the deal.

I hope you guys do. I would love it if you did.

Remember there was people that actually wanted to take Chase Young? :lol:

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-23-2023

This thread just gets crazier and crazier lol

Zac, Joe, Mike and now our backup OL have showed up which is even crazier.

Next man up! Rock On

(01-23-2023, 02:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Remember there was people that actually wanted to take Chase Young? LOL

Pepperidge Farms remembers.....

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - PhilHos - 01-23-2023

(01-23-2023, 12:01 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I like Burrow and Chase more than bread and butter.

What about toast and jam?

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - TecmoBengals - 01-23-2023

(01-23-2023, 04:38 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What about toast and jam?

You gotta bring this up with Chase, the star WR. Not Tecmo, the no-talented poster.

https://www.bengals.com/news/ja-marr-chase-hoping-to-make-bengals-perennial-deep-postseason-runners

From Chase:

Quote:"I need to be here, too," said Chase after Wednesday's practice when he was asked if he wants to stay.  "Yeah, man. Keep this going. Try to get as many AFC championships as we can get. Make it to the Super Bowl as many times as possible. Me and him, we're like bread and butter. As long as he's got me and I've got him I should be here for a good time."