Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread (/Thread-Crazy-Stats-and-Quotes-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - PhilHos - 10-28-2022

(10-28-2022, 12:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

I never realized Lamar had that many rushing TDs. Ninja

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Frank Booth - 10-28-2022

(10-28-2022, 12:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I never realized Lamar had that many rushing TDs. Ninja

Lamarr has also played an extra week due to the Thursday night game

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 11-06-2022

Pretty good company.

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - pally - 11-06-2022

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Earendil - 11-06-2022

Joe Burrow has only thrown 2 INTs in the last 8 games.

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 11-07-2022

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - pally - 11-07-2022

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - pally - 11-07-2022

not only is the record the same as it was same time last season but the offensive stats are crazily similar as well

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 11-07-2022

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 11-20-2022

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 11-23-2022

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 11-23-2022

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Earendil - 11-23-2022

INTs in two games against Pittsburgh: 6

INTS in eight games against everyone else: 2

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - pally - 11-23-2022

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-23-2022

Thanks for this stuff guys and gal, pretty wild how things have went the right way for us lately and we are right on track.

Just have to take control and take care of bidness and go on a big time run starting with the Titans.

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 11-24-2022

(11-23-2022, 10:58 AM)Earendil Wrote: INTs in two games against Pittsburgh: 6

INTS in eight games against everyone else: 2

8 INTs in 4 games vs AFC North
Patrick Queen - Baltimore - didn't see him while trying to hit Chase over the middle
AJ Green - Cleveland - tipped by Garrett on the opening drive

0 INTs in 6 games vs rest of NFL

His 8 INTs
3 bad decisions/throws in his first live game action since the Super Bowl and just after mostly recovering from emergency surgery
1 "didn't see him"
2 tipped at the line
2 Hall Of Fame plays by TJ Watt

Throw out the first game and he's had one bad decision throwing the ball that resulted in a turnover and that's only because he didn't see him.

That's an amazing stretch of a QB reading NFL defenses with a good chunk of it missing his star receiver.

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Earendil - 11-24-2022

Guys, I'm starting to think this Joe Burrow kid might be decent.

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - reuben.ahmed - 11-24-2022

(11-24-2022, 04:51 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: 8 INTs in 4 games vs AFC North
Patrick Queen - Baltimore - didn't see him while trying to hit Chase over the middle

His 8 INTs
3 bad decisions/throws in his first live game action since the Super Bowl and just after mostly recovering from emergency surgery
1 "didn't see him"
2 tipped at the line

Throw out the first game and he's had one bad decision throwing the ball that resulted in a turnover and that's only because he didn't see him.

That's an amazing stretch of a QB reading NFL defenses with a good chunk of it missing his star receiver.

It is, and if we compare it to some of Aaron Rodgers (probably GOAT passer) it shows how insane AROD was considering how many balls are probably tipped/etc:
2011- 45 TD/6 INT
2015 - 38 TD/5 INT
2020 - 48 TD/5 INT (WTF)
2021 - 37 TD/4 INT

Brady had a 50/8 season.

Burrow is still young and I think we'll see several single digit INT seasons start to rack up. TJ watt hall of fame play, but Burrow is also a HOF player most likely, he'll start to figure out how to avoid that guy lol.

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-24-2022

(11-24-2022, 04:51 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: 8 INTs in 4 games vs AFC North

His 8 INTs
1 "didn't see him"
2 tipped at the line

Great post with perspective throughout FSV. Burrow is actually having a much better season then you would think 
just looking at the numbers. I also think this is just the start of his great play as he is probably looking at himself and
saying I need to play so much better than this.

(11-24-2022, 10:55 AM)Earendil Wrote: Guys, I'm starting to think this Joe Burrow kid might be decent.

Yeah, he might be alright.  Mellow

(11-24-2022, 12:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: It is, and if we compare it to some of Aaron Rodgers (probably GOAT passer) it shows how insane AROD was considering how many balls are probably tipped/etc:
2011- 45 TD/6 INT
2015 - 38 TD/5 INT
2020 - 48 TD/5 INT (WTF)
2021 - 37 TD/4 INT

Brady had a 50/8 season.

Burrow is still young and I think we'll see several single digit INT seasons start to rack up. TJ watt hall of fame play, but Burrow is also a HOF player most likely, he'll start to figure out how to avoid that guy lol.

Good stuff, yes, Joe will learn to avoid throwing it in his direction unless he is blocked. He needs to add a pump fake.

Maybe with the smaller hands he can't pump as easily as some QB's? Don't want to be fumbling either.

RE: Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread - SHRacerX - 11-25-2022

(10-28-2022, 12:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I never realized Lamar had that many rushing TDs. Ninja

Wait, no Kenny Pickett???   Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious