Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
practicing in the white helmets - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: practicing in the white helmets (/Thread-practicing-in-the-white-helmets)

practicing in the white helmets - pally - 09-23-2022

RE: practicing in the white helmets - TKUHL - 09-23-2022

Hell yeah…. Let’s roll. Is it true we can’t wear the white helmets with the white jerseys?

RE: practicing in the white helmets - TecmoBengals - 09-23-2022

Mark me down as a fan of these helmets. Let's tally an 8 to 10 game win streak as sparked by wearing white helmets.

RE: practicing in the white helmets - Sled21 - 09-23-2022

(09-23-2022, 02:28 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Hell yeah…. Let’s roll. Is it true we can’t wear the white helmets with the white jerseys?

Only with the color rush.

RE: practicing in the white helmets - pally - 09-23-2022

(09-23-2022, 02:28 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Hell yeah…. Let’s roll. Is it true we can’t wear the white helmets with the white jerseys?

they can wear the white helmets ONLY with an alternative jersey.  That would be their orange jerseys or the color rush white jerseys

RE: practicing in the white helmets - XenoMorph - 09-23-2022

We using these Sunday? or saving till Thrusday?

RE: practicing in the white helmets - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-23-2022

(09-23-2022, 03:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: We using these Sunday? or saving till Thrusday?

Thursday is what I read

RE: practicing in the white helmets - fredtoast - 09-23-2022

(09-23-2022, 02:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Only with the color rush.

Yeah, the ones with no color.

From the first time we wore those white color rush jerseys I was never a big fan.  I always said they would look much better with a white helmet.  

And now they look absolutely sick.  Can't wait to see them on gameday.  We have the best "color rush" uniforms in the league.

RE: practicing in the white helmets - pally - 09-23-2022

(09-23-2022, 03:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: We using these Sunday? or saving till Thrusday?

They are wearing them today to get a gauge on fit and comfort for each player during movement and hitting.  We wouldn't want game day to be the first time they checked them out

RE: practicing in the white helmets - XenoMorph - 09-23-2022

(09-23-2022, 03:49 PM)pally Wrote: They are wearing them today to get a gauge on fit and comfort for each player during movement and hitting.  We wouldn't want game day to be the first time they checked them out

No all that makes sense... Just figured we would be practicing in them right before the game we used them in.. But thought we were using TNF...

But i can see getting a day in now as next week is a short on

RE: practicing in the white helmets - SouthernFan - 09-23-2022

(09-23-2022, 03:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No all that makes sense... Just figured we would be practicing in them right before the game we used them in.. But thought we were using TNF...

But i can see getting a day in now as next week is a short on

I agree, but Zack and Burrow and Team need to be focused on this Sunday before thinking too much about Thursday night.

RE: practicing in the white helmets - Big_Ern - 09-24-2022

I wonder why they don't alternate having the defense or offense wear them during practice weeks

RE: practicing in the white helmets - fredtoast - 09-24-2022

(09-23-2022, 03:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No all that makes sense... Just figured we would be practicing in them right before the game we used them in..

Same here.  But maybe if there is a problem with one it would take a week to replace/repair it.

RE: practicing in the white helmets - jason - 09-24-2022

(09-24-2022, 09:09 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: I wonder why they don't alternate having the defense or offense wear them during practice weeks

Sean McVay doesn't do that with the Rams so...

RE: practicing in the white helmets - RegularGuy22 - 09-24-2022

They can wear pink and purple for all I care as long as they play like they are capable.

RE: practicing in the white helmets - ezekiel23 - 09-24-2022

They play best in the Orange jerseys.

RE: practicing in the white helmets - ochocincos - 09-25-2022

I'm going to say possibly an unpopular opinion...that helmet looks terrible with both the orange jersey and black jersey.
It only will look good with the white one.