Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Jets)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - kevin - 09-25-2022

Jets got a FG to end half, but Bengals got Lucky. Bengals came close to 2 interceptions backed up in their own end zone, plus Burrow sacked. I wish they would have Ate More Clock with Runs there.....

Bengals UP 20 to 9....Jets get the Kick Off. Bengals have kept Jets out of End Zone.

Come out, Play MORE D.....Get after Jets MORE in 2nd Half.....WIN THIS GAME.

Tiger Tiger Who Dey Tiger Tiger

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Synric - 09-25-2022

This was going to be a tough game running the ball. Jets have a strong IDL and CJ Mosley/Kwon Alexander.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Millhouse - 09-25-2022

(09-25-2022, 03:44 PM)Synric Wrote: Evans tends to bounce alot so he raises the risk of holding penalties. 

Imo the offense could use an 'electric' kind of player at times. Because as of right now it's just Chase and he hasn't been that electrifying yet this season (not knocking on Tee, love  that guy). Whether that is Evans though, who knows until he plays. If not, there is no one else on the roster.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - michaelsean - 09-25-2022

(09-25-2022, 03:49 PM)Synric Wrote: This was going to be a tough game running the ball. Jets have a strong IDL and CJ Mosley/Kwon Alexander.

Then don’t run.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Housh - 09-25-2022

I could see running back or LT in the draft

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Timanky12 - 09-25-2022

(09-25-2022, 03:49 PM)kevin Wrote: Jets got a FG to end half, but Bengals got Lucky.   Bengals came close to 2 interceptions backed up in their own end zone, plus Burrow sacked.  I wish they would have Ate More Clock with Runs there.....

Bengals UP 20 to 9....Jets get the Kick Off.  Bengals have kept Jets out of End Zone.

Tiger  Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger  Tiger

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - KillerGoose - 09-25-2022

(09-25-2022, 03:50 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Imo the offense could use an 'electric' kind of player at times. Because as of right now it's just Chase and he hasn't been that electrifying yet this season (not knocking on Tee, love  that guy). Whether that is Evans though, who knows until he plays. If not, there is no one else on the roster.

To be fair, every offense could use an electric player. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Housh - 09-25-2022

(09-25-2022, 03:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Then don’t run.

What!!!?

You mean you don’t have to run right into a run blitz every 1st down?

There’s no rule saying a team has to run on 1st?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - bfine32 - 09-25-2022

(09-25-2022, 03:49 PM)kevin Wrote: Jets got a FG to end half, but Bengals got Lucky.   Bengals came close to 2 interceptions backed up in their own end zone, plus Burrow sacked.  I wish they would have Ate More Clock with Runs there.....

Bengals UP 20 to 9....Jets get the Kick Off.  Bengals have kept Jets out of End Zone.

I agree with this, but if you've ever uttered "I hate playing not to lose" you must agree with the play calling there. I personally like playing not to lose. The Browns didn't do that last week 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Timanky12 - 09-25-2022

Well if mixon could have held onto the 2 passes, th. Jets would have had to call TO. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - BengalsLUFC - 09-25-2022

(09-25-2022, 03:27 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yeah! Useless! We’d be much better off if we never hired him and won our first playoff game in 30 years and went to a SB 2.5 games ago! What a bum

I must have missed when Zac changed his name to Lou Anarumo.

We should be out of sight here already but mr vanilla is at it again.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - bengalfan74 - 09-25-2022

(09-25-2022, 03:48 PM)Joelist Wrote: If they insist on these stretch run plays then they need a faster RB because it is taking Mixon too long to get to the edge.

I don't know why they won't run right behind all those great runblockers ?

(09-25-2022, 03:48 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Teddy Bridgewater

Well he was hot garbage when the Bengals played against him last year.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Essex Johnson - 09-25-2022

Finally we scores points and have a nice lead at half. The big issue is how hurt is Reader, major loss to defense. Chase a half to forget, Sauce seems in his head some.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-25-2022

When will we be looking to draft a RB?

(09-25-2022, 03:51 PM)Housh Wrote: What!!!?

You mean you don’t have to run right into a run blitz every 1st down?

There’s no rule saying a team has to run on 1st?

I mean it seems like there is…

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - THE PISTONS - 09-25-2022

Tua went out for Miami after a hard hit. Bridgewater in.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - kevin - 09-25-2022

IF Bengals have lead going into 4th Quarter, CAN BENGALS EAT CLOCK....It would be nice to be able to Run Mixon with a lead in 4th Quarter, but so far, Mixon has been Stuffed. .....Just a Halftime thought.....Still have 3rd Quarter to play before any of that.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Joelist - 09-25-2022

(09-25-2022, 03:52 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I don't know why they won't run right behind all those great runblockers ?

It is a mystery. Run right use TE like a FB and go behind your hogs. It takes the speed LBers out of their game and makes them play power. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - KillerGoose - 09-25-2022

(09-25-2022, 03:53 PM)Joelist Wrote: It is a mystery. Run right use TE like a FB and go behind your hogs. It takes the speed LBers out of their game and makes them play power. 

You should apply to be the Bengals offensive coordinator.