Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Dolphins-Bengals--33269)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Housh - 09-29-2022

Time to gone head and pop an edible

Of this goes south quick i wanna be ready

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 09:00 PM)Housh Wrote: Time to gone head and pop an edible

Of this goes south quick i wanna be ready

I think you may have already  Tongue

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 09-29-2022

I'd like to see us establish a punishing run game tonight, and I'd like to hear the crowd be deafening when the enemy has the ball.

Ima watch the prime video broadcast.

I’ll let you guys know if it’s behind or faster than the channel 9 broadcast

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 09-29-2022

the fins deserve their first lost

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 09:04 PM)Housh Wrote: Ima watch the prime video broadcast.

I’ll let you guys know if it’s behind or faster than the channel 9 broadcast

I'm betting it's slower, I have to watch the prime video broadcast

Is that Liam guy the brother of the linebacker at Ohio State? Eichenberg?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 08:24 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Outside of Fitz's little comment that made the remainder of the panel say WTF?!?!?

I wasn't sure if they were doing a pregame show or not, so I'm glad I checked at 7:00

Hate to say it, but generally it's been a bit like listening to a turd dry in the refrigerator . Maybe the game itself will be better ..
Not that I've actually put one in the fridge to listen to it dry.. I haven't..REALLY!  

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - masonbengals fan - 09-29-2022

Watching on WCPO channel 9 tonight.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 09-29-2022

I'd like to see some variation in the play calls and everyone get involved..

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 09-29-2022

Damn!!!!!!!!

Looking like it was about to be an EPIC intro and Amazon goes to commercial

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 09-29-2022

Katie can throw a party.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-29-2022

Only a can of tuna is Dolphin-safe.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-29-2022

dammit amazon is on commercial, we see NOTHING of the entrance!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 09:05 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I'd like to see some variation in the play calls and everyone get involved..

We are soooo predictable via personnel and formation. It is a wonder we score at all. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-29-2022

Damn those look good.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Destro - 09-29-2022

New Bengals don't lose primetime games. Let's go!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Soonerpeace - 09-29-2022

Looks like Perine taking first team reps

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-29-2022

Here’s hoping for a W…shut that punk Hill up.
Sometimes we “hate” on guys just because they aren’t Bengals but Tyreek deserves whatever negativity he gets. Beating a pregnant woman and a child makes you a piece of crap.

(09-29-2022, 09:05 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I'd like to see some variation in the play calls and everyone get involved..

This is what I’m looking at in the 1st quarter

I’m pretty confident no matter how Butrow starts he’ll finish strong because she always does it.

I want to see the play calls and how the line holds up early. It’s sad but Jonah and La’el who i both thought would have career years are both struggling so i want to see if either has figured anything out

Also i want 3 deep Tee shots against man and cover 3 today. Idc when they happen i just want to get tape of us at least trying to punish 1 on 1 coverage with Tee