Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Dolphins-Bengals--33269)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 09-29-2022

Kicks not kind to fish.. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - BacknDaDey - 09-29-2022

Wow...the cushion the DB's are giving up.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-29-2022

Wilson and Bates bad tackle attempts.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Destro - 09-29-2022

Tackle!!!!!!

I just said how tackling has been much improved than the past.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - TheFan - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Luckily they have halftime to adjust to him. They gameplanned for Tua

They get ball at half with a chance to take the lead. Our offense has been pretty stagnant so we're going to need to the defense to be ALOT better in the second half. It's not like they played well in the first. 

***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Bronxbengal - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:46 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The NFL has a culture based on sacrificing your body for the team. He was probably worried about his team losing respect for him if he held himself out for his own safety.

Sure, but just don’t tell me the big NFL and mean old Dolphins told and force innocent Tua to play. Tua knew his risks. He had choices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-29-2022

If you can bet on 1 thing, Bengals D can always make the backup look better than their starter.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Rubekahn29 - 09-29-2022

Just let a back up dink and dunk his way down the field. Yay

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Housh - 09-29-2022

Who would be mad if I told them I have a thread about shovel passes sitting in "Around the NFL" that was just started this week?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - CJD - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:49 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Bates misses the tackle at the 2.

I have not been impressed with Bates so far this year. He's looking more and more like a one year wonder. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:49 PM)Housh Wrote: Lou has bad drives too

He didnt blitz Teddy at all.

Why you wouldnt blitz a backup is beyond me.

Totally shit drive by Lou.

Yes he did. They hit a slant for like 20 yards on the play Hilton blitzed. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-29-2022

This teams biggest need isn’t O line - it’s pass rush.
Hubbard and BJ are solid but Hendrickson is the only good pass rusher on the team.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - phil413 - 09-29-2022

Bratkowski would be proud of the call, Cincy still struggling with backup QBs. Bengals offense needs to step up the 2nd half.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:48 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Defense needs to figure some stuff out.

Lou Anarumo is the best defensive coordinator the Bengals have had when it comes to halftime adjustments. Watch and learn.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 09-29-2022

I hate how they never seem to call block in the back from pass blockers. I think Sample got knocked down from behind on that 3rd down play.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:50 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Sure, but just don’t tell me the big NFL and mean old Dolphins told and force innocent Tua to play.  Tua knew his risks.  He had choices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretty sure you're just trolling at this point..and that's VERY hard to do in the gameday 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Housh - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:50 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Yes he did. They hit a slant for like 20 yards on the play Hilton blitzed. 

That had to be the only blitz. I forgot that was Hilton on that play.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 09-29-2022

You need to get some pressure. Teddy has had lots of time.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 09-29-2022

The Bengals "defense" gets shredded by slants and shovel passes which of course are plays we either never see (slants) or execute incompetently (shovels). Probably why the D has no idea how to defend them - and neither one is especially hard to counter.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:49 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Wilson and Bates bad tackle attempts.

At least Wilson got blocked. Bates is just such a garbage tackler. I’m so over him. Let someone else pay him.