Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Dolphins-Bengals--33269)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:50 PM)Housh Wrote: Who would be mad if I told them I have a thread about shovel passes sitting in "Around the NFL" that was just started this week?

This is what a veteran QB brings, a 3rd stringer is shovel passing at the goal line. We don't have him scared at all lol

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 09-29-2022

Can anyone honestly remember a time any other team besides us has run a toss play on a 4th and 1. We’ve now done it two weeks in a row with Chase and Mixon. Taylor is an absolute dumbass and way over his head.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:31 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: But I would think trained neurologists should be able to see right through that attempt to say it was something else. That's where I don't see how it was possible last week.

Signs and symptoms are temporary. The signs can resolve by the time the exam is conducted. Symptoms like headache aren’t observable and need to be reported by a cooperative patient. There isn’t a single test which can confirm a concussion so the diagnosis can be challenging in an athlete that is attempting to avoid the diagnosis. It can also be challenging to disprove in a patient with secondary gain; disability, worker’s comp, etc.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - impactplaya - 09-29-2022

If Bates actually wraps up instead the generic shoulder blast the Fins maybe get held to a FG.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:53 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Can anyone honestly remember a time any other team besides us has run a toss play on a 4th and 1.  We’ve now done it two weeks in a row with Chase and Mixon.  Taylor is an absolute dumbass and way over his head.

the crowd knows it too

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 09-29-2022

My goodness, this team is so boring and frustrating. 

Backup QB comes in and let's not go after him...let's sit back and play it safe and let them pick us apart. Good job Zac.

And where is Joe Burrow? That guy wearing the #9 jersey is some kind of body snatcher. I thought Burrow was made for the lights?

That stupid suit he wore before the game...

/semi-rant over

Enjoy the rest of the game.

If you can.

***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Bronxbengal - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure you're just trolling at this point..and that's VERY hard to do in the gameday 

Sure…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 09-29-2022

You're acting like Bridgewater is some 4th string college FA just plucked off the waiver wire  out of desperation.. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - OUatown - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:50 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: If you can bet on 1 thing, Bengals D can always make the backup look better than their starter.

And give up TD drives to end halves!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Housh - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: At least Wilson got blocked. Bates is just such a garbage tackler. I’m so over him. Let someone else pay him.

We play him so far back that he cant realistically make plays at the LOS.

I will say when hes in coverage, he indeed defends that area. Hes really good at backpeddling and staying active.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 09-29-2022

Horrible TD to give up to end the half.

And they have the chance to take the lead starting the second half.

That is why you ALWAYS defer.

Nothing pumps a team up like the ability to do that.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 09-29-2022

Tua has the last word he plays or not...

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:54 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Horrible TD to give up to end the half.

Fins won the toss and deferred. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 09-29-2022

we Just need a FG to extend our 15 + streak to 25 games,

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:20 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Anyone surprised Lac is being whipped like bowl of cream?

He’s going to be weighing this franchise down during this window we have to win big.

Higgins, Chase and Boyd have 2 receptions and we’re close to the half. Such a waste.

No. This guy is really starting to make watching football unenjoyable. 

Is Ja'Marr Chase still on the team?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - BengalsLUFC - 09-29-2022

***** vital that we keep them out to start the 2nd half.

We’ve played well Burrow shaky in the middle of 2nd quarter and some questionable play calls but much better than first two games.

People need to relax

***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Bronxbengal - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: My goodness, this team is so boring and frustrating. 

Backup QB comes in and let's not go after him...let's sit back and play it safe and let them pick us apart. Good job Zac.

And where is Joe Burrow? That guy wearing the #9 jersey is some kind of body snatcher. I thought Burrow was made for the lights?

That stupid suit he wore before the game...

/semi-rant over

Enjoy the rest of the game.

If you can.

Reminded me of a comforter or curtains

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:50 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: This teams biggest need isn’t O line - it’s pass rush.
Hubbard and BJ are solid but Hendrickson is the only good pass rusher on the team.
Hubbard as solid….guy is a wasted roster spot. Nobody gets more snaps and does less. The last drive he took himself out of the play with his rush and the defender next to him. He took a very bad angle on the shovel pass as well.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:54 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Horrible TD to give up to end the half.

The Fins did

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - tms - 09-29-2022

All week I was wondering what would happen if he got KO'd again. Now we're actually gonna see it play out. I feel guilty for thinking it. Poor kid shouldn't have been in the game in the first place.