Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Dolphins-Bengals--33269)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:55 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Hubbard as solid….guy is a wasted roster spot. 
worst post ever alert

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Concussed due to not being recovered from a concussion.

Entirely preventable by Miami.

Yep. That's almost criminal. I just vented to my wife more about that when it happened than anything about the game. 

That guy had a concussion 4 days ago and never should have been playing. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 09-29-2022

A REAL, legit defense would have easily prevented any scoring on that drive. Our defense is not legit it seems.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. This guy is really starting to make watching football unenjoyable. 

Is Ja'Marr Chase still on the team?

Ja'Marr will have to figure out how to beat the way they're playing him because he won't consistently see 1 on 1 probably for the rest of his healthy career. Higgins will probably have a monster career.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Housh - 09-29-2022

Was surprised at Sherman’s ability to make a statement so good on Tua then i remembered he’s a Stanford brotha.

***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Bronxbengal - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The Fins did

Trolling

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:54 PM)Housh Wrote: We play him so far back that he cant realistically make plays at the LOS.

I will say when hes in coverage, he indeed defends that area. Hes really good at backpeddling and staying active.

He had the chance to make the tackle.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. This guy is really starting to make watching football unenjoyable. 

Is Ja'Marr Chase still on the team?

Fine question. I don’t know.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Rubekahn29 - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:57 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Ja'Marr will have to figure out how to beat the way they're playing him because he won't consistently see 1 on 1 probably for the rest of his healthy career. Higgins will probably have a monster career.

And he doesn’t have a coach who has a clue how to scheme him open.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - bengals67 - 09-29-2022

Let’s hope Dolphins wear out in 4th quarter

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: My goodness, this team is so boring and frustrating. 

Backup QB comes in and let's not go after him...let's sit back and play it safe and let them pick us apart. Good job Zac.

And where is Joe Burrow? That guy wearing the #9 jersey is some kind of body snatcher. I thought Burrow was made for the lights?

That stupid suit he wore before the game...

/semi-rant over

Enjoy the rest of the game.

If you can.

Weren’t we just knocking Burrow for the first couple weeks for not taking what the defense gives him? Might be boring, but he took his shot when he saw it and it was 6.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 09-29-2022

One shot everytime they say extremities

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - impactplaya - 09-29-2022

Chase needs to get on track I understand he is drawing
Double coverage but he needs to start making some catches downfield.we need him big time in the 2nd half

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The NFL let him play, I'm not saying it was right but I don't think the NFL has a leg to stand on when it comes to punishing the franchise.

The NFL will claim they put the protocol in place and the Dolphins knowingly disregarded their guidance. And the NFL will claim they started an “investigation” to uncover the “truth.”

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:26 PM)TheFan Wrote: It's pretty ****** up the jokes some people and throwing out there having seen what we just saw from another human being. 

Yeah. As soon as i saw his hands i knew it was bad. No joke is acceptable in that circumstance.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - masonbengals fan - 09-29-2022

Turning into a Miami slobberfest

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Housh - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He had the chance to make the tackle.

He chooses bad angles on tackles definitely

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:58 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: And he doesn’t have a coach who has a clue how to scheme him open.

If a WR needs a scheme to get open then how good is he? 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 09-29-2022

The Bengals need to play like the entire season rides on this game. This BS of going flat and lethargic for stretches of games is unprofessional at best and also crap. I'm starting to think they need a tougher coach who won't tolerate the half assed play.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:57 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: worst post ever alert

What has he done? Seriously, our pass rush is anemic. He barely ever subs out and he just doesn’t generate any sort of pass rush. He’s had his moments but he also disappears.

Again, for the amount of snaps he takes and the shear amount of 4 man rushes we run he’s not getting it done.