Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Dolphins-Bengals--33269)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. That's almost criminal. I just vented to my wife more about that when it happened than anything about the game. 

That guy had a concussion 4 days ago and never should have been playing. 

Mine was upstairs the whole game. When she came down just now and asked how the game was going, I told her what happened and she almost teared up as I said the same words, that it was criminal that it happened.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:57 PM)Housh Wrote: Was surprised at Sherman’s ability to make a statement so good on Tua then i remembered he’s a Stanford brotha.

One can never forget his rant against Skip Bayless.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:59 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: One can never forget his rant against Skip Bayless.

of course you watch that shit

explains a lot

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Science Friction - 09-29-2022

I thought this team would be so incredibly exciting to watch. Just the opposite...VERY BORING TEAM!!!! Zac needs to open up this offense or hang it up.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Housh - 09-29-2022

Glad TUA can feel all his arms and legs and stuff. Josh T maybe didn’t have to throw him so hard.

But it’s hard to pull back when your adrenaline is going.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 11:00 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: of course you watch that shit

explains a lot

Sounds like someone 1) didn't go to Stanford and 2) has no clue what clip I'm referring to.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Bengalion - 09-29-2022

Our second half defense is one of the best of the league. Relax. Keep throwing to Higgins and try to get Chase open. Allen put up +400 yards last week against that defense, it's not like they are great at something.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Rubekahn29 - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If a WR needs a scheme to get open then how good is he? 

Ask Tyreek. Consistently getting on linebackers is not because he’s so good.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: The Bengals need to play like the entire season rides on this game. This BS of going flat and lethargic for stretches of games is unprofessional at best and also crap. I'm starting to think they need a tougher coach who won't tolerate the half assed play.

Like Lou Anarumo?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 11:01 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Ask Tyreek. Consistently getting on linebackers is not because he’s so good.

Tyreek's not in the forum, you are. It's why I asked you. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Housh - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:59 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Mine was upstairs the whole game. When she came down just now and asked how the game was going, I told her what happened and she almost teared up as I said the same words, that it was criminal that it happened.

He wouldn’t have been playing for at least 2-3 weeks if i were in charge

The bad thing about concussions is you can still be kinda rung but lie to your coach and they’ll think you are ok

Not saying TUA did this but it’s sad. Team has to protect him from himself at time s

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Supadave - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 11:01 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Our second half defense is one of the best of the league. Relax. Keep throwing to Higgins and try to get Chase open. Allen put up +400 yards last week against that defense, it's not like they are great at something.

Yes but Zac wasn’t calling their plays. ?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - TheFan - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 11:00 PM)Housh Wrote: Glad TUA can feel all his arms and legs and stuff. Josh T maybe didn’t have to throw him so hard.

But it’s hard to pull back when your adrenaline is going.

That tackle happens 100 times every Sunday

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 09-29-2022

Scheming your receivers to make it easier to get open is offensive game planning 101 - except for Zac Taylor.

(09-29-2022, 11:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Tyreek's not in the forum, you are. It's why I asked you. 

You’re just being silly.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 11:01 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Ask Tyreek. Consistently getting on linebackers is not because he’s so good.

Cooper Kupp is constantly running wide open, too. Our WR’s are forced to live off contested catches.

(09-29-2022, 11:02 PM)TheFan Wrote: That tackle happens 100 times every Sunday

It was hard, but he didn’t lift and slam. He pulled him down from behind.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-29-2022

If they lose this game, that’s it for this season.

They’d be 1-3, with losses to Trubisky, something called a Cooper Rush and Teddy Bridgewater.

Embarrassing. All 4 games should be relatively easy wins.

D is not what it was. Joe has been slightly off.

how do we know TYreek is not in this forum

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 09-29-2022

(09-29-2022, 10:56 PM)tms Wrote: All week I was wondering what would happen if he got KO'd again. Now we're actually gonna see it play out. I feel guilty for thinking it. Poor kid shouldn't have been in the game in the first place.

It's not your fault. The entire sports world was thinking it. That's why it was talked about ad naseum all week. That's why the NFLPA immediately asked for an investigation as to how he was cleared. Every football fan knows that a concussion is extra likely during the recovery of a concussion, and we've seen guys like Utecht have to retire early because of getting them too close together.