Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens--33354)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Destro - 10-09-2022

What's up with that woman on the Halftime coverage? Looks like a guitar player in a Prince cover band.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:49 PM)Housh Wrote: Its insane how much Burrow and the D bail out Zac

At this point its becoming part of the job description for Lou.

AT some point he HAS to start having issues with Zac and Callahan.

I’ve seen Lou Anarumo pissed off. It’s not pretty.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - TecmoBengals - 10-09-2022

Linderbaum's short arms are proving problematic for the Ravens. You guys see it, right?

Hilarious

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Frank Booth - 10-09-2022

trey hendrickson mvp so far

causing chaos for Lamar

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Synric - 10-09-2022

Tony Dungy "confused Cincinnati" that is not what happened Bengsls starting 4 drives were just bad play designs and calls.

It was beyond weird how bad those play calls and more importantly the designs were...

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Joelist - 10-09-2022

Took em a quarter and a half to wake up. Interesting that they did wind up almost tied with the Rats on TOP.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - BengalsLUFC - 10-09-2022

How the **** are we level haha

We have to use Boyd more in the second half as for Mix, sorry mate but take a seat.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - WVUHomer - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:50 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Lol... And what do you contribute? Whining/bitching/ moaning. AHHHHH game over. Its tied at half time. So when ya gonna call  the game over again? First drive  in the second half?

He contributes the ability to laugh at bad takes?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Bengalion - 10-09-2022

Keeping Lou is gonna be one of the biggest goals going into the next off season.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - michaelsean - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:49 PM)Housh Wrote: Its insane how much Burrow and the D bail out Zac

At this point its becoming part of the job description for Lou.

AT some point he HAS to start having issues with Zac and Callahan.

Could you imagine being an NFL head coach and not wanting to get the best people available because you want the job for yourself?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - TKUHL - 10-09-2022

So I guess you can have the leagues worst secondary but as long as you overload our Oline your in good shape. Where the hell is our intermediate game? We can’t even run a simple screen, yet when teams run it on us it’s almost guaranteed to be a 10 yard gain every time.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:51 PM)Whacked Wrote: The D is my MVP for the year so far

We would be 0-4 w/o them

We win no playoff games without them too. Offense created highlights, D and McPherson created wins.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Soonerpeace - 10-09-2022

Glad I tune some of you out. Ravens come out on defense in totally unexpected scheme and of course the Bengals struggle. They figure it out and tie the game. Tough crowd. The Ravens are favored and at home.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - masonbengals fan - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:49 PM)OUatown Wrote: I’ll take 10-10 at half!

Better than 10-0

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - treee - 10-09-2022

Tupou is no Reader but he is still doing a good job out there.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Synric - 10-09-2022

Captain Lou Anarumo > Jack Del Rio.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Destro - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:51 PM)Housh Wrote: Vonn Bell is life this season

He may get that contract Bates wanted and Bates may end up getting the contract projected for Vonn to start the season lol

I hardly ever hear Bates name said in the games. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:52 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Keeping Lou is gonna be one of the biggest goals going into the next off season.

We can’t let him get away like Mike Zimmer.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - M.W. - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:50 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Von Bell is my MVP so far.

Agreed!

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - NUGDUKWE - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:50 PM)Whacked Wrote: How HUUUUUUUUUGE was that pick

Big momentum shifter. Glad the offense came out looking fired up and ready to capitalize. Vonn Bell having a heck of a season.