Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens--33354)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-09-2022

Bell a pro bowler for sure

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Housh - 10-09-2022

I know that the tape on Burrow since 2019 is he’s going deep every play if you let him. Let understand that because of this teams who run totally different defenses than prevent-lite will see us come to down and run prevent-lite but you still have to go deep and not take dink and dunks EVERYTIME. Zac has to get creative to create the matchups down the field against these defenses.

Misdirections i think will KILL this Ravens team.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - iLLuSi0nz - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:52 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: How the **** are we level haha

We have to use Boyd more in the second half as for Mix, sorry mate but take a seat.

With good play design I feel like Boyd, Morgan, or Hurst should be an option nearly every down Chase is doubled. Also need to get creative every now and again with Chase to keep him engaged in the game.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Timanky12 - 10-09-2022

Winner of this game is in first place all alone. We can’t afford to lose our 2nd division game.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Synric - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:55 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Big momentum shifter. Glad the offense came out looking fired up and ready to capitalize. Vonn Bell having a heck of a season. 

Vonn Bell has what 5 picks this season? I'm guessing that is inline with Bengals records so far. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bfine32 - 10-09-2022

I understand that Zac is not as an accomplished football coach as the majority of the board. but it seems he adjusted. I have no problem with him trying a couple of wrinkles early in the game and then understanding we may want to adjust.

Seems he understands there's 60 minutes in a NFL game

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - KillerGoose - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:56 PM)Synric Wrote: Vonn Bell has what 5 picks this season? I'm guessing that is inline with Bengals records so far. 

Three picks, but still. He is on fire.

What’s crazy is Lou’s defense should rank better but the offense is so inept it’s almost like the offense is -10 points by itself

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jeremydc - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:52 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: He contributes the ability to laugh at bad takes?

Ahh, Bengals board Karen. Gotcha

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Whacked - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:56 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Winner of this game is in first place all alone. We can’t afford to lose our 2nd division game.

The coaches know that too.

So …it’s Harbaugh vs Zac

Start praying

Thank God we got Lou though

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - treee - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I understand that Zac is not as an accomplished football coach as the majority of the board. but it seems he adjusted. I have no problem with him trying    a couple of wrinkles early in the game and then understanding we may want to adjust.

Seems he understands there's 60 minutes in a NFL game

My biggest issue is that we won't always be able to catch back up. Sometimes you can't afford to take that long to get going.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - LSUfaninTN - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:56 PM)Housh Wrote: I know that the tape on Burrow since 2019 is he’s going deep every play if you let him. Let understand that because of this teams who run totally different defenses than prevent-lite will see us come to down and run prevent-lite but you still have to go deep and not take dink and dunks EVERYTIME. Zac has to get creative to create the matchups down the field against these defenses.

Misdirections i think will KILL this Ravens team.

Man I love the dinks and dunks, it's totally working. Destroyed Ravens in the second quarter. Also good that Burrow isn't always going for the big play. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bfine32 - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:58 PM)treee Wrote: My biggest issue is that we won't always be able to catch back up. Sometimes you can't afford to take that long to get going.

IT WAS 3-0

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jfkbengals - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:56 PM)Synric Wrote: Vonn Bell has what 5 picks this season? I'm guessing that is inline with Bengals records so far. 

No.  Deltha O'Neal got 10 in the early 2000's.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Bengalitis - 10-09-2022

The offense wasted 3 quarters in this game.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - treee - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: IT WAS 3-0

It was also 4 straight punts. You do that to Buffalo you're not winning.

(10-09-2022, 10:58 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Man I love the dinks and dunks, it's totally working. Destroyed Ravens in the second quarter. Also good that Burrow isn't always going for the big play. 

You already know what I’m talkin bout being s LSU fan. Burrow would throw for 700 yards a game if the D gave it up

But i just don’t like taking the short stuff 90% of the passes.

That won’t score points. It’ll lose you games or keep you around IF your D is having a good game that day

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Whacked - 10-09-2022

For all the justified Von Bell comments ….

where in the heck has Bates been ALL YEAR?

(10-09-2022, 10:59 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No.  Deltha O'Neal got 10 in the early 2000's.

I think he means for safeties

We’ve never really had ball hawk safeties. That’s why everyone loved Reggie Nelson

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jfkbengals - 10-09-2022

(10-09-2022, 10:59 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The offense wasted 3 quarters in this game.

Since it's only half time, I'm gonna call bull shit on that.