Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens--33354)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - michaelsean - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 12:18 AM)Housh Wrote: This is what happens when you give a guy a job off privilege

But at least most head coaches are smart enough to do what they do and let proven guys do what they do.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Synric - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 12:19 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: That wasn't even scheme.  That was passing on points that were there for the taking.

Wrong it start play 1. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Joelist - 10-10-2022

The life of a Bengals fan. You buy the gear, attend the games, root for them and as usual there is zero return on investment.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Tony - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 12:20 AM)jj22 Wrote: This team just isn't very good.

They ***** suck. Even Burrow is trash 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - bengals67 - 10-10-2022

Zack Taylor is the worst coach in nfl.

Wastes the first quarter almost every game.

First and goal from 2 and we don’t run even once.

Afraid to run from 2 on first and goal but runs a screwed up trick play.

Remember how the management finally figured out they had to buy some o linemen

How much do they have to see that we desperately need a new o coordinator.

All three loses completely on Zack and his play calling

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Science Friction - 10-10-2022

Let's not completely let the defense off the hook. Every g**damn time they need one single stop, they can't get it.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Gdale_Bengal - 10-10-2022

This team isn’t going anywhere but a top 10 selection next year with that shit decision making.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - coachmcneil71 - 10-10-2022

We should have been up by 8 with them needing a TD to win. ZT blew that game. Will be interesting to see if he shoulders any of the blame for his terrible playcalling with 1st and goal at the 2 while getting zero points.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - NUGDUKWE - 10-10-2022

I don't want to be to dramatic because the Bengals are still a good team. But this season may be over. I think we have to run the table before the bye and the Browns scare the hell out of me with they're rushing attack. So if we lose to them I think we need to go 6-2 after the bye which is a brutal stretch. Really needed to not go 0-2 to start the season.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 12:22 AM)Tony Wrote: They ***** suck. Even Burrow is trash 

You’re trash.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - BengalsLUFC - 10-10-2022

Will any serious question about play calling be asked?

Doubt it from idiots like that Kelsey Conway and the other powderpuff “journalists” that report on the Bengals.

For the third time this season we’ve snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, I’m dreading coming over in a few weeks god knows what Mahomes and Watson will do to us while that ***** idiot is calling the offence.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - BmorePat87 - 10-10-2022

GG guys. See you all week 18.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - TKUHL - 10-10-2022

Hated the way we used so much time on that last drive with the way our D was playing. Just like to think we would have had a better chance. But damn, for this offense to struggle like this with the “weapons” we have is amazing. One player Higgins is out and we can’t beat a damn zone? Other teams find ways to move the ball without their top 2 or 3 WR’s. Burrow needs to show a little life back there too, move a little, roll out shit something. I’m just pissed. Zac sucks ass.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - TheFan - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 12:20 AM)jj22 Wrote: This team just isn't very good.

This *offense* just isn't very good. The defense has been solid all year. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Frank Booth - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 12:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re trash.

nicomo is acting up again. mods let him get away with it

***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Bronxbengal - 10-10-2022

(10-10-2022, 12:21 AM)Synric Wrote: Blaming it on just Zac Tyalor is not right. Its offensive scheme and it's been the entire year.

Uh…who is calling the plays? Who is the defecto offensive coordinator…..it is Zack Taylor and yes he needs to be fired…Zack is an ass hole

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-10-2022

The defense showed up and allowed only 19 points. Any offense should be able to score more points than that.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-10-2022

We need a real OC. Period.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 10-10-2022

I really don’t know why any of you ***** watch football if you’re this damn miserable play to play and game to game. I mean I feel miserable enough being a mostly optimistic fan.

Same people bitching about the decision to go would have loved it if we won because of it. Only scored 10 points all night at that point and we were getting hot at the time. I was okay with it. Just hated we ducked it up.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Clark W Griswold - 10-10-2022

I hate losing to a QB who was inaccurate all night and they hen ran a Pop Warner offense down the field to win it.

Ravens will not go far this year but I don’t think the Bengals make the playoffs. Offense/play caller are incompetent and they just don’t have it this year

Also scary to see how bad the passing game is going to be without Tee (assuming he gets big $ form someone else in FA)