Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** (/Thread-Week-8-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Browns)

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Clark W Griswold - 10-31-2022

Now McPherson getting schooled by their kicker.

I know Chase is good but damn this team is lost without him.
Burrow not looking like one of the best QBs tonight. The great ones elevate the back ups when guys go down. Tonight. Hero’s looks lost and lacking confidence

I guess they might turn it around in the second half but if they don’t then this season could quickly go into the toilet. With how the way they are playing they are not beating Buffalo or KC and still have the Titans, Ravens, Bucs as well as the other AFCN teams to play. Not looking good.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Supadave - 10-31-2022

Cleveland’s run D isn’t good and Cincinnati just keeps refusing to try and take advantage of it. You can’t pass is they know you’re not gonna run. They’ll just keep sitting on the routes like they have all night.

Coaching gets a D- so far.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - packerbacker - 10-31-2022

Browns will self destruct. They are just like the Lions in that way.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - TKUHL - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:44 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: OK.....so what is Cincinnati REALLY?  Average, maybe slightly above average at best.  Offensive line is fair at best, QB is good, offensive backs are SHIT, receivers are good, DL is fair, LB's are good, and DB's suck.  Hardly a complete team

There fixed it for ya. :)

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - swilson3828 - 10-31-2022

)Oddly I have a strange feeling Cincy will come back and win this game. It might be because I'm drunk though.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - TheFan - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:41 PM)bengals67 Wrote: And unless I’m wrong everyone else but bengals have gashed them running the ball.

Williams as an average to poor LT isn’t helping. He should not be franchised.

Yes, we have play callers who's ability to adjust is about on par with a snail. 

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Timanky12 - 10-31-2022

I don’t see Bengals scoring any points tonight, unless it’s on defense. This offense couldn’t beat a high school team with this play calling and not stretching the field.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - BengalsLUFC - 10-31-2022

Time for Burrow to step up and lead the team.

11 points isn’t the end of the world we have had 2 turn overs the D line needs to put Brissett under some pressure and more will come.

If Williams can get his head out of his arse there would be a massive improvement instantly.

I keep saying this team isn’t like the old Bengals I just hope they step up and ***** prove it.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Rubekahn29 - 10-31-2022

I will tell you- if Burrow can’t play better without Chase, he will always live in chase’s shadow. You can’t declare you have 3 #1 WR then when the true one goes out have 33 yards between them.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - TKUHL - 10-31-2022

Damn Ravens got Smith smh

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - midnightorb - 10-31-2022

I said this over on the WhoDey Nation page over on Facebook, and I'm saying it here.

As a Lions fan for 30 years, I've never seen such negativity from fans during a game. In my humble noob opinion, this goes to show that the Bengals fans give a crap about their team and the Lions fans are in such denial they are all sorts of "yeah but," and "well at least.". I like the angry fan approach, it shows how much you guys care. Might not be a good score at the moment, but I am loving the fire in the fans!

It's so nice to be around a group of fans who aren't complacent.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - TheFan - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:45 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Browns will self destruct. They are just like the Lions in that way.

They've already gifted two ints which we did nothing with. How much more can we expect?

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Timanky12 - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:46 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I will tell you- if Burrow can’t play better without Chase, he will always live in chase’s shadow. You can’t declare you have 3 #1 WR then when the true one goes out have 33 yards between them.

Bingo

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Bengalitis - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:43 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: ravens and chargers arent even that good. The conference is wide open

TItans and broncos will be the next two if we keep playing like this.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - J24 - 10-31-2022

No Interior Pass Rush, Jonah Williams playing like bum, and no depth at WR.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - bengaloo - 10-31-2022

If we keep throwing it to the RB behind the los, we are going to lose. We have to find some plays that work. Jonah and Mixon are both sucking it up bad and that aint helping but we have to figure something out.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:46 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: )Oddly I have a strange feeling Cincy will come back and win this game.  It might be because I'm drunk though.

Yup, definitely the booze talkin'

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - M.W. - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:45 PM)Supadave Wrote: Cleveland’s run D isn’t good and Cincinnati just keeps refusing to try and take advantage of it. You can’t pass is they know you’re not gonna run. They’ll just keep sitting on the routes like they have all night.

Coaching gets a D- so far.

Absolutely - way too one dimensional 

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - grampahol - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:43 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys will come back in the 2nd half. I have faith!

Me too.. This ain't the first time we looked horrible in the first half.. Turned on the jets in the 2nd.. 

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - R3stangs - 10-31-2022

Good luck guys I’m out.

This team don’t give a damn so I’m not wasting tonight to watch them puke up this crap all over the field. Id rather get a decent nights rest.