Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** (/Thread-Week-8-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Browns)

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Cure4CF - 10-31-2022

I am mad. That is all

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Nately120 - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:37 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Last year was a dream season with a bad ending. This season is a nightmare and you can’t wake up.

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Stonyhands - 10-31-2022

Yeah, this game is over. There’s only so much players can do to overcome the absolute train wreck of inexperience we have at coaching. What evidence more do you need that talent is enough to overcome poor coaching then when your top WR is out you can’t even sniff at scoring against a shit defense.

Give Zach some pom poms because that’s about all he’s good at.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Goalpost - 10-31-2022

Jonah is a big head scratcher to me.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - packerbacker - 10-31-2022

Im so hoping for a Bengals W tonight!

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - CJD - 10-31-2022

This halftime has gone for a really long time.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - iLLuSi0nz - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:46 PM)TheFan Wrote: Yes, we have play callers who's ability to adjust is about on par with a snail. 

We generally look better after the half and that makes me wonder who is helping Taylor break down what isn’t working and how to potentially counter it. If it was him it would be happening before the break.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - BengalsLUFC - 10-31-2022

Evans has been on the field for one snap.

One ***** snap and had our best play hahaha.

Taylor hates him doesn’t he.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - TheFan - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:47 PM)grampahol Wrote: Me too.. This ain't the first time we looked horrible in the first half.. Turned on the jets in the 2nd.. 

I agree, this game isn't over yet even if they score out of half. But this isn't a game where we've had some bad breaks. We've been pretty lucky and still have 0. That 6 point swing to end the half could be huge. In addition to the extra point they got from us having 12 on the field. 

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Nepa - 10-31-2022

Just checking in. Boy, about everything went wrong that half. Huber's terrible kicks, McPherson misses, 12-men on defense penalty, dropped passes, Burrow under duress. ZERO points in a half. Hard game to watch to this point.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - grampahol - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:47 PM)midnightorb Wrote: I said this over on the WhoDey Nation page over on Facebook, and I'm saying it here.

As a Lions fan for 30 years, I've never seen such negativity from fans during a game. In my humble noob opinion, this goes to show that the Bengals fans give a crap about their team and the Lions fans are in such denial they are all sorts of "yeah but," and "well at least.". I like the angry fan approach, it shows how much you guys care.  Might not be a good score at the moment, but I am loving the fire in the fans!

It's so nice to be around a group of fans who aren't complacent.

Oh we've had complacency here in spades over the years.. We've lived through the Blandy Dalton era!   Nervous

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Frank Booth - 10-31-2022

this run game is a problem, and has been a problem all year.

if you cant run against cleveland, you cant run against anyone.

and that's why the loss of chase hurts so much

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Tomkat - 10-31-2022

If the Browns score on their 1st possession of the 2nd half, the game is over.
The Bengals have shown NOTHING to indicate that they can come back and win this game.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - swilson3828 - 10-31-2022

Have their been ANY teams shut out this year??

***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Bronxbengal - 10-31-2022

Why is Chris Evans not in more plays. He makes an awesome catch on the first series and he isn’t seen since. Time to sit some of these older players like Mixon. His best days are behind him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - CJD - 10-31-2022

I have a hard time believing that record reaching 8 games.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - matmaven - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:44 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: OK.....so what is Cincinnati REALLY?  Average, maybe slightly above average at best.  Offensive line is fair at best, QB is good, offensive backs are average at best, receivers are good, DL is fair, LB's are good, and DB's suck.  Hardly a complete team

Enough talent to beat anyone in the league.  Enough inconsistency in execution, scheme, playcalling to lose to anyone in the league.  

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - BengalsLUFC - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:51 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Have their been ANY teams shut out this year??

Raiders literally yesterday

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - grampahol - 10-31-2022

Close your eyes and will a pick 6 and then a fumble recovery for 14-11 right off the bat!  

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Vas Deferens - 10-31-2022

The ***** holding!