Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** (/Thread-Week-8-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Browns)

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - jfkbengals - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:35 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: They all sucked put more money in scouting

They were all first or second rounders, contradicting the quoted post.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Joelist - 10-31-2022

Does anyone REALLY think this team is going anywhere?

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Honestly, without Chase...it will be interesting to see how Burrow does.

Yeah, the GameDay thread isn't really the place for it, but afterwards I was thinking of making a thread to see Burrow's career stats with Chase and without Chase because that same thought popped into my mind. I am not saying they are the same, but I don't want a Kyler Murray situation where he is a completely different caliber of QB with and without Hopkins but you are paying for his stats with him.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - BengalsRocker - 10-31-2022

[Image: source.gif]

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - matmaven - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:34 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Does anyone else's TV channel signal keep dropping?  I'm just wondering if it's national or local?

Consider it a blessing if you are missing some of this debacle.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - RunKijanaRun - 10-31-2022

Would love it if they dealt a bunch of these losers before the deadline tomorrow.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - JumboTron - 10-31-2022

But they look super cool getting off the bus!

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - THE PISTONS - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:36 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: if only the bengals could run the ball

because now it's just Burrow with a not 100% higgins, slot Boyd, and a bad o-line

This team has to overcome Zac and Callahan weekly too.

***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Bronxbengal - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They're up 32-6. Does their celebrations make you sad?

This is about as bad as you can lose in the nfl.

They own the Bungles. They own us….they can do whatever they want. They own this sorry team

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Murdock2420 - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, the GameDay thread isn't really the place for it, but afterwards I was thinking of making a thread to see Burrow's career stats with Chase and without Chase because that same thought popped into my mind. I am not saying they are the same, but I don't want a Kyler Murray situation where he is a completely different caliber of QB with and without Hopkins but you are paying for his stats with him.

Like Andy Dalton with and without Green

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - HarleyDog - 10-31-2022

Embarrassing

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - jfkbengals - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:35 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Well he is a safety playing corner

So is CTB, right?  And he got the start at corner.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - CKwi88 - 10-31-2022

Why am I still up watching this?

How the f*** do the Browns keep owning us?

I get we miss Chase, but how are we this bad without him?

Last year looking more and more like a fluke. I don't think this coaching staff has the answers. We have much more individual talent than this quality of play, which has been the story of the Bengals for as long as I can remember.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - fisherscatfan - 10-31-2022

Zac is never going to be a consistent winner.  Last year was simply a fluke. This team has too much talent to waste with him.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - BengalsRocker - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:38 PM)Tomkat Wrote: WHEN will this team get ANGRY and TIRED of being OWNED by the F**KING SH!T-STAIN BROWNS!

It's less about anger and more about execution

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - KillerGoose - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:38 PM)Joelist Wrote: Does anyone REALLY think this team is going anywhere?

Well, we certainly know you don’t. You make that clear every week.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - CJD - 10-31-2022

Chubb and DPJ have always been Bengals killers. It's looking like we need to add Cooper to the list.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Tomkat - 10-31-2022

Burrow better be sitting the bench on this next drive.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - BengalsLUFC - 10-31-2022

4 weeks until I fly over I’m dreading what Mahomes and Watson are going to do to us.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Nately120 - 10-31-2022

I'm running on 2.5 hours of sleep and I started this game by chasing a melatonin with absinthe and I'm still up.