Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** (/Thread-Week-8-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Browns)

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - bengals67 - 10-31-2022

Been watching this sorry team since 1968 and have seen some awful games.

This one tonight is in the top 10 of awful. Just completely ridiculous.

Taylor needs to go.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - thompson19osu - 10-31-2022

The Browns are the new Steelers for the Bengals. There is nothing harder in football than watching your line on both ends getting their shit pushed in. Truly painful.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - TKUHL - 10-31-2022

Haven’t missed a game in 40 years and I think I’m done for the year. Elite teams don’t lose this bad against weaker teams. One player shouldn’t dictate the game this much, that goes for Garret and Chase.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Supadave - 10-31-2022

I guess if you’re gonna get your ass kicked you might as well do it on primetime so the whole world can see just how bad you really are.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - TheUberHuber - 10-31-2022

Way to go Zach. Game over with 9 min to go in the game. Embarrassed on national television by the browns.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Von Cichlid - 10-31-2022

I haven't seen a beatdown this bad since I've been a fan. I've seen more scored against us, but not this level of physical domination.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - fisherscatfan - 10-31-2022

What are KC and Buffalo going to do to this team?

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Tomkat - 10-31-2022

GET BURROW OUT OF THERE!

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Murdock2420 - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:39 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So is CTB, right?  And he got the start at corner.

I think he was a hybrid guy but was mainly a safety yes.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Awful Llama - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:38 PM)Joelist Wrote: Does anyone REALLY think this team is going anywhere?

[Image: funny-gif-cat-flush-toilet.gif]

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Nately120 - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:36 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Is anyone else rubbed the wrong way by this Browns team? 

I don't know about the Browns, but that other orange Ohio team out there isn't exactly rubbing me the right way, either. 

***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - ah5 - 10-31-2022

Mixon with his patent make no one miss and fall down.

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk

***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - MileHighGrowler - 10-31-2022

Just came inside with trick or treaters done for the night, so I can put the game on. What’d I miss?

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - BengalsRocker - 10-31-2022

At this point pull all of the starters and let the practice squad play... oh wait... they are playing.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Destro - 10-31-2022

Another pass to Mixon to the LOS.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Cicero - 10-31-2022

Another throw to a rub behind the line of scrimmage. ?

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - THE PISTONS - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, the GameDay thread isn't really the place for it, but afterwards I was thinking of making a thread to see Burrow's career stats with Chase and without Chase because that same thought popped into my mind. I am not saying they are the same, but I don't want a Kyler Murray situation where he is a completely different caliber of QB with and without Hopkins but you are paying for his stats with him.

He's checkdown Charlie.

Really, when Chase isn't scoring long TDs...this team sucks. Defenses had been taking that away early in the year.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - 007BengalsFan - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:34 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Does anyone else's TV channel signal keep dropping?  I'm just wondering if it's national or local?

In Cincinnati using an indoor antenna to watch over the air on Channel 9 and my signal is fine

***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Bronxbengal - 10-31-2022

Look what n the bright side….we weren’t shut out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - CincinnatiKid - 10-31-2022

Stefansky > Zac Taylor
Cade York > McPherson
Brisset > Brrow

How EMBARRASSING