Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** (/Thread-Week-8-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Browns)

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Billy_Bengal - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:49 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: Think the Browns would trade Hunt to us for a 4th round pick?

It doesn’t matter who is RB behind this Swiss cheese

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - jfkbengals - 10-31-2022

Sad thing is this will give us 3 division losses, which probably prevents any tie breaker to win the division.

That was kinda fun to hear. "Almost got you 55. Come blitz, come blitz."

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Joelist - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:49 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: My big fear is that Zac sucks. Last year was lightning in a bottle. And that we'll be around .500 every year.

He does suck. His offensive system has no identity and his play calling is predictable. Part of the problem linemen have under Zac is defenses can tee off because they know what is coming and he really sucks at early down play calling so the OL gets setup with ideal pass rushing down and distance combos. 

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:50 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: There’s no reason to fear the possibility. You just need to get used to it as fact. He’s mega-bad. Like hot cole slaw in your coke bad.

We just need a quality offensive coordinator and have Zac let him take the reigns. This would be good for his career. He strikes me as a Dabo Swinney type good Head Coach, but needs quality guys actually coaching the offense and defense. Lou seems to be pretty good defensively though he might be gone sooner than later.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Destro - 10-31-2022

QB is just clowning us. So damn sad.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - BengalsLUFC - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:42 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: JFC. Sorry to hear that man. Hope you enjoy the city and some skyline at least. Definitely hit up zips, can’t go wrong.

Cheers mate,

I’m 0-10 seeing the Bengals live so it won’t be anything out of the ordinary anyway.

As for skyline you can have my portion even the cheese doesn’t want to melt on it haha.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Von Cichlid - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is Hue Jackson still there?

I think he is still in his basement. (I'd love to see him as OC right now.)

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - matmaven - 10-31-2022

Did Huber switch teams?

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Murdock2420 - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:51 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Almost got you 55!!!

Haha!

That was amazing to listen too.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - THE PISTONS - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:52 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Sad thing is this will give us 3 division losses, which probably prevents any tie breaker to win the division.

That was kinda fun to hear.  "Almost got you 55.  Come blitz, come blitz."

This isn't a team that should win the division.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Joelist - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:53 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: This isn't a team that should win the division.

Well with this many AFC losses a wild card will also be difficult.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - RunKijanaRun - 10-31-2022

“So, Coach Taylor, how will you contain Myles Garrett?”

“Oh, we weren’t planning on doing that.”

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - BengalsRocker - 10-31-2022

Brissett looking legit
We can't run the ball against the Browns
Get turnovers with good field position
Miss FG kicks and extra points

The above statements are a typical choke job primetime Bengals

(10-31-2022, 11:52 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: We just need a quality offensive coordinator and have Zac let him take the reigns. This would be good for his career. He strikes me as a Dabo Swinney type good Head Coach, but needs quality guys actually coaching the offense and defense. Lou seems to be pretty good defensively though he might be gone sooner than later.

Dabo is probably 10 times the coach that Zac is.

Zacs main problem is he tries being the OC. He's sucked at every stop.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Billy_Bengal - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:53 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: This isn't a team that should win the division.

This is a team that won’t win a game in the division.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - WVUHomer - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:52 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Cheers mate,

I’m 0-10 seeing the Bengals live so it won’t be anything out of the ordinary anyway.

As for skyline you can have my portion even the cheese doesn’t want to melt on it haha.

My wife and I really enjoy Cathay Kitchen in Florence KY if you like Chinese/Thai food

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Nately120 - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:54 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: “So, Coach Taylor, how will you contain Myles Garrett?”

“Oh, we weren’t planning on doing that.”

Our line couldn't contain Mrs. Garrett from the Facts Of Life.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Cicero - 10-31-2022

One of those games where things just snowball on you. Why it happens against Cleveland is a mystery.

On the bright side the same thing happened last year and things turned out all right.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - 007BengalsFan - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:47 PM)TheFan Wrote: I think the Bengals have tried 2 passes over 20 yards. Both complete

Burrow hasnt had enough time to throw the deep passes.  Im sure he would love more of those but the Oline has been horrible.  If Burrow tries to wait for the play to develop and gets sacked you guys will ask why he didnt get rid of the ball quicker and accuse him of holding the ball too long.  If Burrow gets rid of it quick with the shorter passes, you complain about him dinking and dunking.  All these issues utimately come down poor Oline play

Burrow shouldn't be in the game here.