Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** (/Thread-Week-8-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Browns)

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - RunKijanaRun - 11-01-2022

***** morons have proven TWICE tonight they can’t count to 11.

A truly Bungal-esque MNF performance. Super Bowl feels like it was 37 years ago. That’s probably how long it’ll take to get back there.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Nately120 - 11-01-2022

Of all the disappointing prime-time Bengals games I ever watched, this is the most recent.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - BengalsRocker - 11-01-2022

[Image: th?id=OIP.whTtUdgulXhNXJBKTc-tFQHaHa&pid...id=Api&P=0]

[Image: giphy.gif]

***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Bronxbengal - 11-01-2022

(11-01-2022, 12:05 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: ***** morons have proven TWICE tonight they can’t count to 11.

A truly Bungal-esque MNF performance. Super Bowl feels like it was 37 years ago. That’s probably how long it’ll take to get back there.

Lol…..it sure does

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - NUGDUKWE - 11-01-2022

In all this ugliness. I forgot I saw an article where a guy completed 16 of his 17 parlay bet. The last one was Mixon getting 64 yards rushing. Poor guy would've won over a 100k on that one.

Just overall poor game plan on offense I think. I like Mixon but he doesn't do good on check downs where he stops and starts. Need to hit him while he's moving. But Boyd and Higgins needed to be a lot more involved early.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Destro - 11-01-2022

(11-01-2022, 12:04 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: At RB…sit Mixon

Mixon is washed, but Henry ain't a top back with this line. QB, pass catchers...most of the O can go drive trucks or something.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Joelist - 11-01-2022

This "defense" made JACOBY BRISSETT look like Johnny Unitas...

Did I ever say F Joe Mixon?

Also.. fire Pollack!

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Stonyhands - 11-01-2022

Will not even break .500

Thanks Mike Brown for hiring a joke of a coaching staff to go along with your joke of a front office.

Honestly feel sorry for talented players like Chase and Burrow who will probably waste their careers on this joke of a franchise. There’s a reason why we are the only franchise in the NFL where former players warn incoming draft picks about playing for Mike Brown.

I guess my only solace will be that Mike Brown will never have lived to hoist a Lombardy. There’s nobody less deserving for the absolute shit he’s put this fan base through.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - iLLuSi0nz - 11-01-2022

(11-01-2022, 12:04 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Last time they had a good offense like Whitworth was on the team

Good consistent line play will fix most issues followed by better play calling and scheme. Coaches need to get heads out of their rears and recognize where change is needed including their own failures.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Supadave - 11-01-2022

Anyone else notice the announcers and even when I switched over to Payton that they were just struggling to get through and watch this god awful game.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - lone bengal - 11-01-2022

The offense, play calling and special teams were a disaster no excuses for that. I’ll give the defense somewhat of a pass with 2 practice squad NT’s and all the injures at CB. Big picture just hoping we make the playoffs with 4 losses already and 0-3 in the division. We still have to play the Ravens and Browns again and the Bills and Chiefs.

***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Bronxbengal - 11-01-2022

Hate Cleveland sports teams

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Nately120 - 11-01-2022

(11-01-2022, 12:06 AM)Joelist Wrote: This "defense" made JACOBY BRISSETT look like Johnny Unitas...

Baltimore Colts Johnny U or SD Chargers Johnny U or Simpsons Johnny U?

[Image: 250px-Johnny_Unitas.png]

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Cicero - 11-01-2022

Can we officially never use the term glass eaters again? That was pathetic.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Vas Deferens - 11-01-2022

Just hope grampahol got his ol’timey wiener wet.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - 2MinutesHate - 11-01-2022

(11-01-2022, 12:05 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Of all the disappointing prime-time Bengals games I ever watched, this is the most recent.

I would've rather watched the Andy Dalton 2.0 game.  At least I laughed a lot during that one! Hilarious

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Awful Llama - 11-01-2022

(11-01-2022, 12:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Baltimore Colts Johnny U or SD Chargers Johnny U or Simpsons Johnny U?

[Image: 250px-Johnny_Unitas.png]

You can set your watch by that haircut.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - TKUHL - 11-01-2022

The Unsustainable Bengals...everyone gushing over the past two games. Big play Bengals are back! Bengals are turning the corner! Burrows the next Brady! Bengals just mentioned with Bills, Chiefs. So what do we typically do? let a scrub QB leading a banged up team with most of their starters out on Prime Time. I’m shocked!!!!