Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Mike Hilton Update - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Mike Hilton Update (/Thread-Mike-Hilton-Update)

Mike Hilton Update - Nicomo Cosca - 11-07-2022

RE: Mike Hilton Update - michaelsean - 11-07-2022

They run out of tape in the trainer's room?

RE: Mike Hilton Update - KillerGoose - 11-07-2022

(11-07-2022, 04:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

This is nuts. I had surgery to repair a finger that I had broken a few years ago. I had zero mobility in that finger for nearly a month and didn't regain full mobility until about two months in. 

RE: Mike Hilton Update - Nicomo Cosca - 11-07-2022

(11-07-2022, 04:44 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is nuts. I had surgery to repair a finger that I had broken a few years ago. I had zero mobility in that finger for nearly a month and didn't regain full mobility until about two months in. 

Apparently he’s also broken both his thumbs in the past. Dude’s hands are going to be pretty jacked up by the time he’s done playing.

RE: Mike Hilton Update - KillerGoose - 11-07-2022

(11-07-2022, 04:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Apparently he’s also broken both his thumbs in the past. Dude’s hands are going to be pretty jacked up by the time he’s done playing.

No kidding, that was my thought. I actually don't have full mobility still in that finger, but it's probably around 95% so close enough. Going out and playing professional football three weeks after surgery is a pretty bold move. 

RE: Mike Hilton Update - Sled21 - 11-07-2022

I'm sure it's pinned and they will tape a finger brace on it. He's not a receiver, he's a corner, so as long as he can break up a pass, he doesn't really have to catch one. Tackling might be a little painful but I'm pretty sure they'll numb it before the game.

RE: Mike Hilton Update - Awful Llama - 11-07-2022

(11-07-2022, 04:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Apparently he’s also broken both his thumbs in the past. Dude’s hands are going to be pretty jacked up by the time he’s done playing.

A fine Bengals tradition, of course.

[Image: BfKWGixCIAEtEOL1.jpg]

RE: Mike Hilton Update - Nicomo Cosca - 11-07-2022

(11-07-2022, 04:47 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: No kidding, that was my thought. I actually don't have full mobility still in that finger, but it's probably around 95% so close enough. Going out and playing professional football three weeks after surgery is a pretty bold move. 

Yeah, my index finger got dislocated playing basketball when I was a kid, and I never again had full mobility even after surgery.

Hopefully Hilton will be fully cleared by the medical staff, cause I’m sure he’d try to go out and play Pittsburgh with his arm hanging off.

RE: Mike Hilton Update - bengalfan74 - 11-07-2022

It would be great to have Hilton and Reader back for Pittsburgh. If they 100% good to go

RE: Mike Hilton Update - pally - 11-07-2022

(11-07-2022, 05:14 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It would be great to have Hilton and Reader back for Pittsburgh. If they 100% good to go

Zac just said we will see DJ "sooner rather than later"

RE: Mike Hilton Update - bengalfan74 - 11-07-2022

(11-07-2022, 05:19 PM)pally Wrote: Zac just said we will see DJ "sooner rather than later"

DancingWho DeyDancingWho DeyDancing

RE: Mike Hilton Update - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-07-2022

(11-07-2022, 05:19 PM)pally Wrote: Zac just said we will see DJ "sooner rather than later"

Great news on Reader and Hilton, we need these guys to make our run against all these Playoff teams we will be facing.

The Playoffs started early this year lol

RE: Mike Hilton Update - Daddy-O - 11-08-2022

(11-07-2022, 04:55 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: A fine Bengals tradition, of course.

[Image: BfKWGixCIAEtEOL1.jpg]

Every time I see this I think to myself is that the best fix the doctors can make?  Geez that's a mess!  Might come in handy though.

RE: Mike Hilton Update - pally - 11-08-2022

(11-08-2022, 10:54 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Every time I see this I think to myself is that the best fix the doctors can make?  Geez that's a mess!  Might come in handy though.
No doctor fixed that which is why it goes east-west instead of north-south

RE: Mike Hilton Update - Go Cards - 11-08-2022

(11-07-2022, 04:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm sure it's pinned and they will tape a finger brace on it. He's not a receiver, he's a corner, so as long as he can break up a pass, he doesn't really have to catch one. Tackling might be a little painful but I'm pretty sure they'll numb it before the game.

Yep, have broken almost all my fingers playing sports except my thumbs. It's something you can play through as long as you don't require finesse or have to use it for power,  which as a DB he will not as much as other positions.  

Lou just said DJ "on-track" for return

RE: Mike Hilton Update - Gdale_Bengal - 11-08-2022

(11-07-2022, 04:44 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is nuts. I had surgery to repair a finger that I had broken a few years ago. I had zero mobility in that finger for nearly a month and didn't regain full mobility until about two months in. 

We are paid a pittance compared to his salary. There’s your answer to regaining mobility so much faster lol

RE: Mike Hilton Update - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-09-2022

(11-08-2022, 02:58 PM)pally Wrote: Lou just said DJ "on-track" for return

Great news, had to bump for others to see...