Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-11-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheLeonardLeap - 11-20-2022

I understand running the clock, but that is a little TOO passive for my tastes.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 11-20-2022

Nice game overall. Defense got its act together after looking like idiots in the first half. Offense mostly rolled but they need to look carefully at the tape to find what Burrow is doing that is telling D Linemen exactly when to get their hands up and jump. Run game would be better if we stopped giving away the play selection by the formation - which we were doing again.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 11-20-2022

I don't care how bad the Steelers are. Going to their yard and putting up a 17-3 second half for the 'come from behind' win is some good stuff. Good win boys. Still gunna have to be better down the stretch, but a nice win after the bye.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Von Cichlid - 11-20-2022

Hate to miss a FG here.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - michaelsean - 11-20-2022

(11-20-2022, 09:23 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Nah they expect a championship every year because “we’re the Steelers. We expect greatness. We don’t struggle or rebuild, we reload ” 

I met a Bob Pompeani (local sportscaster) at a charity event the week before KPs first start. I asked him what he thought. He said he thinks he can be really good, but he’s not in the ACC anymore and is going to make mistakes and needs time. He said he just hopes the Steelers fans give him a chance because “you know how they are”

Our fans deserve the reputation they get.

I get it. I’m also a Buckeyes fan. They can be unreal.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Rattler - 11-20-2022

[Image: Tomlin-press.jpg]

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalitis - 11-20-2022

(11-20-2022, 09:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Defense has only given up three points this half so far and that’s when Pittsburgh got the ball in FG range.
Last and this season's D is probably the one of the bengal's best defenses EVER!

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Awful Llama - 11-20-2022

Money Mac!

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengalrick - 11-20-2022

Jesus, these announcers are absolutely distraught

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - CincinnatiKid - 11-20-2022

Money

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - cinci4life - 11-20-2022

Money Mac is back!!!

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 11-20-2022

(11-20-2022, 09:23 PM)grampahol Wrote: I still think we have a chance to win this..  Who Dey

I was whining earlier. 

Apologies. 

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - iowahwky4cincy - 11-20-2022

(11-20-2022, 09:25 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: i dont think we've been watching the same game today. What with you saying the current crop of corners should overcome the loss of a top 10 cornerback in Awuzie

like, you think Apple and ctb should not get beat by pickens and dionte johnson

You're right. We're not watching the same game. I was talking about Volson's run blocking especially on that last drive.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 11-20-2022

(11-20-2022, 09:28 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: How about a short pass, they are stacking the line

Incomplete would stop the clock.  They were forcing them to use up their TOs or watch it go to the 2 minute warning.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - packerbacker - 11-20-2022

Burrow had an outstanding game.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalitis - 11-20-2022

(11-20-2022, 09:30 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I was whining earlier. 

Apologies. 

relax, you can whine when they play like the lions.  Wink

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Von Cichlid - 11-20-2022

This will be the 4th win in 5 tries against this team. When is the last time that happened? Never since I've been a fan.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 11-20-2022

I think we may be up to 7th after this.

Tough sledding part of the schedule, though.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Destro - 11-20-2022

Remember, until as of late, the Bengals were locking down teams in the second half. Of course, as soon as they got hyped for it, they collapsed.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 11-20-2022

(11-20-2022, 09:31 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: This will be the 4th win in 5 tries against this team.  When is the last time that happened?  Never since I've been a fan.

I couldn't believe this is the first time we've been FAVOURED to win in Pittsburgh since like 1989 or something? I know we've been bad for a lot of that time, but that is unbelievable.

Tide be turning.