Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception (/Thread-Brady-not-impressed-with-Flowers-interception)

Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - casear2727 - 12-18-2022

"I got hit, guy was laying on the ground and the ball landed in his arms...."  (2:00 mark)

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - Luvnit2 - 12-18-2022

(12-18-2022, 11:01 PM)casear2727 Wrote: "I got hit, guy was laying on the ground and the ball went into his arms...."  (2:00 mark)

I have great respect for Tom Brady the QB, Tom Brady the man though is a douche bag. He is a very sore loser. He barely shook Joe's hand, what a loser of a person.

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - michaelsean - 12-18-2022

That doesn’t sound like Flowers INT.

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - Johnny Cupcakes - 12-18-2022

Yeah? Well I’m not impressed with Brady’s 4 straight turnovers on 4 straight possessions.

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - bfine32 - 12-18-2022

I don't see Brady saying anything wrong there. He directly blamed himself for the 2 fumbles and 1 INT. He simply pointed out what happened on the other INT. I do believe he was talking about the Pratt INT instead of the Flowers INT

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - Go Cards - 12-18-2022

Sounds like Pratt's INT because Flowers was incredible in my book.

Pratts was nice though and in fast motion thought like the announcers did that it hit the ground.

That hit was just his old buddy Ossai saying hi to him again.

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - NUGDUKWE - 12-18-2022

(12-18-2022, 11:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That doesn’t sound like Flowers INT.

Yeah that was the Pratt INT. I thought that thing bounced off the ground for sure but it was a good pick.

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - casear2727 - 12-18-2022

(12-18-2022, 11:14 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Sounds like Pratt's INT because Flowers was incredible in my book.

Pratts was nice though and in fast motion thought like the announcers did that it hit the ground.

Either way what a D-bag answer.

Could be Pratt's for sure, Tom was definitely a little salty.

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - Go Cards - 12-18-2022

Think it hurt him a little inside saying that Joe was a really good QB and immediately said thanks while walking off.

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - michaelsean - 12-18-2022

(12-18-2022, 11:15 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah that was the Pratt INT. I thought that thing bounced off the ground for sure but it was a good pick.

I was positive it hit the ground. Must have been his arm.

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - bengalfan74 - 12-18-2022

The entire time he's thinking why didn't I stay retired ?

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - Fan_in_Kettering - 12-18-2022

The Cincinnati defense was on Tom Brady like Deshaun Watson on a massage therapist.

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - Truck_1_0_1_ - 12-18-2022

(12-18-2022, 11:14 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Sounds like Pratt's INT because Flowers was incredible in my book.

(12-18-2022, 11:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I was positive it hit the ground. Must have been his arm.

Me too; in real time, looked 100% like it hit the ground..,. but nope!

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - BengalsLUFC - 12-18-2022

His ex wife is currently getting her legs blown off by a Jiu-Jitsu expert which is primarily work done on the floor then he gets his old arse picked by Pratt who was also laying on the deck.

In conclusion Tom Brady is bitter and he hates people laying down

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - jfkbengals - 12-18-2022

(12-18-2022, 11:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I was positive it hit the ground. Must have been his arm.

I was thinking it could get overturned on review, but that it had to be called INT on the field and not incomplete.  I was happy to see the first replay confirm it as such, and even more so to hear they called it on the field correctly.

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - Interceptor - 12-19-2022

Just like Joe is not impressed with Tom.

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 12-19-2022

(12-18-2022, 11:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have great respect for Tom Brady the QB, Tom Brady the man though is a douche bag. He is a very sore loser. He barely shook Joe's hand, what a loser of a person.

Amen. 

As a person, a huge d!ck and a huge douche. 

They cheated on a couple titles & he got super lucky on the tuck rule, the Seahawks not giving it to Lynch, and ATL not just runningit and kick the FG (thiugh props for the comeback from 28-3). 

Still, the greatest QB of his era for sure. But I won't say GOAT given the cheating & lucky ones.  I'll go Otto Graham (10 championship games in 10 seasons, 7 tities), Montana, or Unitas for GOAT. 

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 12-19-2022

Did he talk about the one Bates dropped.

Though the play he is talking about (getting hit) is the Pratt pick.

RE: Brady not impressed with Flowers interception - BengalsBong - 12-19-2022

Brady threw so many interceptions he even threw one to a Bengals fan with 55 sec left in the 4th quarter {back of endzone}.