Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Tre Flowers - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Tre Flowers (/Thread-Tre-Flowers)

Tre Flowers - Trademark - 12-19-2022

Props to Tre Flowers, the man stepped up today and had a crucial interception on Brady. What a great team win

RE: Tre Flowers - Go Cards - 12-19-2022

That was a great INT

RE: Tre Flowers - Roland - 12-19-2022

Yeah, he's done a great job of covering TEs and it goes unseen because most QBs don't try to fit it in there.

RE: Tre Flowers - Bengal Dude - 12-19-2022

He only has a small role on this team, but he executes it so damn well.

RE: Tre Flowers - Science Friction - 12-19-2022

Tre was outstanding today. Pivotal play on that INT. Didn't he have a really high PFF last week? Playing well.

RE: Tre Flowers - NATI BENGALS - 12-19-2022

First INT by a Bengal CB this year according to the late night news.

RE: Tre Flowers - wanga - 12-19-2022

Awesome ‘at the ball’ interception.

RE: Tre Flowers - michaelsean - 12-19-2022

I think I remember a really nice break up as well.

RE: Tre Flowers - kevin - 12-19-2022

When the Bengals were playing awful, Flowers stepped up and made plays to change the momentum and get Bengals back in the game. Down 17-0, Flowers led the march back.

RE: Tre Flowers - SunsetBengal - 12-19-2022

More than just the INT, he had some really nice PDs as well. Count me as impressed, he was on those TEs like a shadow.

RE: Tre Flowers - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-19-2022

(12-19-2022, 04:53 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I think I remember a really nice break up as well.

Yessir, you remember correctly, I was about to post the same thing. He had a nice game.

RE: Tre Flowers - bengalfan74 - 12-19-2022

Tre has stepped up and played very well for this team when called upon. Great job Tre Joe

RE: Tre Flowers - SHRacerX - 12-19-2022

(12-19-2022, 01:08 AM)Trademark Wrote: Props to Tre Flowers, the man stepped up today and had a crucial interception on Brady. What a great team win

Can't wait to see his PFF score.  Huge batted pass on a third down and that downright amazing INT.  When I saw it live, I was sure it bounced.  Dude had a hell of a game.  

If it ends up being Bengals vs. 49ers, this guy could have a huge role in covering Kittle.  

RE: Tre Flowers - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 12-19-2022

At the time, that was the best play of the game, and the best he's played all year.

RE: Tre Flowers - impactplaya - 12-19-2022

I'd like to see Tre lined up more in the slot
Come downhill and just cut the legs of running backs
He is a big CB. He can be used more than
What he has Been. Why not use him
Like a Derwin James from time to time?

RE: Tre Flowers - Science Friction - 12-19-2022

Tre hits like a monster, too. I remember last year when he destroyed that dude on a punt coverage.