Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: { All Things Biden & Trump } (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-All-Things-Biden-Trump)
+---- Thread: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges (/Thread-Jan-6-Committee-refers-Trump-and-others-for-criminal-charges)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - samhain - 03-31-2023

(03-31-2023, 07:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: One thing about the current crop of republican leaders is that they always end up showing how little they know about how things work.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Our side chants “lock her up” and their side is going to get a mug shot based on a witch hunt.<br><br>It’s time to change that.<br><br>Gloves are off.</p>&mdash; Marjorie Taylor Greene ?? (@mtgreenee) <a href="https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1641569162274422786?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 30, 2023</a></blockquote> 

This reminds me of when my little brother would kick my ass in Tecmo Bowl when we were kids.  

I'd say some dumb shit like "okay, now I'm really gonna try super hard".  Or "You only won because I'm not even trying".  

This shrieking troglodyte prostitute really want us to believe that the only reason they haven't locked up all the libz is because the MAGA right been candy-assing it and pulling punches.  lol.  

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - Nately120 - 03-31-2023

(03-31-2023, 09:46 PM)samhain Wrote: This reminds me of when my little brother would kick my ass in Tecmo Bowl when we were kids.  

I'd say some dumb shit like "okay, now I'm really gonna try super hard".  Or "You only won because I'm not even trying".  

This shrieking troglodyte prostitute really want us to believe that the only reason they haven't locked up all the libz is because the MAGA right been candy-assing it and pulling punches.  lol.  

It's been 15+ years of republicans phrasing everything in terms of fighting or targeting or shooting or battling.  I've almost become numb to it.  Hell, even when conservatives were clogging up the ICUs across the country during covid it wasn't "Uncle Clem needs your prayers" it was "CALLING ALL PRAYER WAARRIORS!!!!"

Maybe they're more like high school cheerleaders with all the GO GO GO FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT WIN WIN WIN!

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - samhain - 03-31-2023

(03-31-2023, 11:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's been 15+ years of republicans phrasing everything in terms of fighting or targeting or shooting or battling.  I've almost become numb to it.  Hell, even when conservatives were clogging up the ICUs across the country during covid it wasn't "Uncle Clem needs your prayers" it was "CALLING ALL PRAYER WAARRIORS!!!!"

Maybe they're more like high school cheerleaders with all the GO GO GO FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT WIN WIN WIN!

You're probably not far off.  

It's got to be embarrassing to be in such a cheerleader, personality-cult party.  You've got a failed party leader getting ready to go to Riker's Island while the rest of his competition in the primary tucks their tails and continues to lick his balls like they have since 2016.  Say what you want about Biden being a senile old letch, but by god at least he has some actual self-respect.  Kevin McCarthy has to be the most spineless majority leader in the history of the party.  DeSantis sacrifices more dignity on a daily basis than a crack ***** turning tricks for food stamps.  All in the name of orange Jesus.  

Trump is the Rain Man idiot savant of culture war politics. He's an idiot and a genius at the same time. He's taken this indictment and used it like a 2x4 with a nail through it to completely maim his most serious completion ie DeSantis. Ron just sits there like a deer in the headlights while Trump calls him a gay groomer of children, then without hesitation goes to bat for him in the national media. Ron went from favorite to dead dog in the road in 2 weeks.

The biggest victory for dems in the indictment is not the arrest or possible conviction of DJT. It's the elevation of Trump to heavy favorite in the primary and the elimination of a more formidable enemy in DeSantis. Take that conspiracy and run with it. Biden could go full Weekend at Bernie's and beat Trump in 2024. The personalty cult sandbox will lick his boots until the day he dies, but it's a different deal when you have to face the other half of the nation that absolutely hates your guts.

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - guyofthetiger - 04-01-2023

I will tell you something. The end days will be like the days of Noah. Based on the comments here I would say we are in the end days. We need to support our leaders and respect them. People are so critical of Trump as President. I did not see your name on the ballet. I think he did a great job given the circumstances.

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - Arturo Bandini - 04-01-2023

(04-01-2023, 07:29 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I will tell you something. The end days will be like the days of Noah. Based on the comments here I would say we are in the end days. We need to support our leaders and respect them. People are so critical of Trump as President. I did not see your name on the ballet. I think he did a great job given the circumstances.

There is no end of days ... 

Which charge do you disagree with in this case ? 

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - Nately120 - 04-01-2023

(04-01-2023, 07:29 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I will tell you something. The end days will be like the days of Noah. Based on the comments here I would say we are in the end days. We need to support our leaders and respect them. People are so critical of Trump as President. I did not see your name on the ballet. I think he did a great job given the circumstances.

Actually my name was on the ballot because thanks to my fundamentalist parents I'm legally named "Straight Republican."

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - guyofthetiger - 04-02-2023

(04-01-2023, 07:34 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: There is no end of days ... 

Which charge do you disagree with in this case ? 

Nobody has validated a charge yet. The indictment is sealed. I would let it play out before making a rash decision on charges.

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - Vas Deferens - 04-03-2023

(04-02-2023, 11:19 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Nobody has validated a charge yet. The indictment is sealed. I would let it play out before making a rash decision on charges.

Guy saying that end times are here categorizing others comments as ‘rash’.

Thats rich.

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 04-03-2023

(04-02-2023, 11:19 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Nobody has validated a charge yet. The indictment is sealed. I would let it play out before making a rash decision on charges.

At the beginning of the year, two Trump organizations were convicted on all 17 felony counts involving a 15-year tax fraud scheme with crimes including tax fraud, conspiracy, money laundering, and falsifying business records.  The CFO, Allen Weisselberg (Trump's fall guy,) is sitting in prison as we speak.  I suspect Manhattan's DA used this as a test run to see if he could get a jury to agree Trump is a crook but he wanted to take his business down first.  It was kinda smart to see how a jury would react to the name Trump and diminish his financial resources.  

The special DA Mark Pomerantz that will be on this case is the one who took down Mob Boss John Gotti's empire and sent Gotti to the pen.  

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - Arturo Bandini - 04-03-2023

(04-03-2023, 12:23 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Guy saying that end times are here categorizing others comments as ‘rash’.  

Thats rich.

Noah is up for another trip around the world. Let the Koala and Kangaroos in Australia, Elephants in Africa and South Asia, polar bears in Arctic and pinguins to the South Pole.

That's a long trip if you ask me.  

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - Dill - 04-03-2023

(03-30-2023, 08:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: ...giggle...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The weaponization of the legal system to advance a political agenda turns the rule of law on its head. <br><br>It is un-American. <br><br>The Soros-backed Manhattan District Attorney has consistently bent the law to downgrade felonies and to excuse criminal misconduct. Yet, now he is…</p>&mdash; Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) <a href="https://twitter.com/GovRonDeSantis/status/1641575007552778243?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 30, 2023</a></blockquote> <

So what happens when Trump wants to leave Florida to campaign?  Will he have to stay in his safe place forever? Hilarious

What would GOP leaders say if Ilan Omar said that the prosecution of a Dem politician was 

directed by a Jew behind the scenes? 

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - Arturo Bandini - 04-03-2023

(04-03-2023, 02:15 PM)Dill Wrote: What would GOP leaders say if Ilan Omar said that the prosecution of a Dem politician was 

directed by a Jew behind the scenes? 

That she wants the destruction of Israel ! 

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - pally - 04-27-2023

Mike Pence today testified in front of the Grand Jury investigating Jan 6

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - Arturo Bandini - 05-04-2023

Proud boys have been convicted of Seditious Conspiracy. More to come. Because indeed they conspired with other people.

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - Foolishpride - 05-04-2023

(05-04-2023, 12:14 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Proud boys have been convicted of Seditious Conspiracy. More to come. Because indeed they conspired with other people.

Weren't some of these defendants blaming Cheeto Jesus Trump for their actions?   Ninja

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - Dill - 05-04-2023

(05-04-2023, 03:51 PM)Foolishpride Wrote: Weren't some of these defendants blaming Cheeto Jesus Trump for their actions?   Ninja

Virtually ALL of the were. 

They styled themselves "Trump's army," under his orders to take the country back.

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - ochocincos - 05-04-2023

(05-04-2023, 03:51 PM)Foolishpride Wrote: Weren't some of these defendants blaming Cheeto Jesus Trump for their actions?   Ninja

(05-04-2023, 04:55 PM)Dill Wrote: Virtually ALL of the were. 

They styled themselves "Trump's army," under his orders to take the country back.

Exactly, but this is where it gets nitpicky over Trump's intent vs interpretation.

I'm sure Trump's camp is arguing that he never explicitly said to do it, and it's not his fault that those who stormed the Capitol Building chose to interpret it that way and did what they did.
But he sure never told them to immediately stop or not go once he found out what they were doing (until hours later at least), thus giving impression he did intend for them to do what they did (or at least he didn't care if they did).

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - Nately120 - 05-04-2023

(05-04-2023, 06:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Exactly, but this is where it gets nitpicky over Trump's intent vs interpretation.

I'm sure Trump's camp is arguing that he never explicitly said to do it, and it's not his fault that those who stormed the Capitol Building chose to interpret it that way and did what they did.
But he sure never told them to immediately stop or not go once he found out what they were doing (until hours later at least), thus giving impression he did intend for them to do what they did (or at least he didn't care if they did).

Trump is Trump so he can say and do anything and it has little to no long term effect upon his supporters BUT he did NOT pardon them when he had the power to do so, but he's also said that they are unfairly treated political prisoners that he would consider pardoning if he wins in 2024.

So he didn't make them do it, and he didn't pardon them even though they are unfairly imprisoned, but even though he didn't condone it or cause it and he has no claim to starting it he is using the prospect of freeing them as a way to gain popularity?  You know the real kick in the arse is that if Trump's supporters actually held him to his word or held him accountable for anything he would have pardoned them in 2020 knowing there would be a backlash if he didn't.

Instead he chose to not pardon them and they're like "Ah that's ok...Trump 2024 so you can possibly pardon me in 4 years, I guess!"

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - ochocincos - 05-04-2023

(05-04-2023, 06:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump is Trump so he can say and do anything and it has little to no long term effect upon his supporters BUT he did NOT pardon them when he had the power to do so, but he's also said that they are unfairly treated political prisoners that he would consider pardoning if he wins in 2024.

So he didn't make them do it, and he didn't pardon them even though they are unfairly imprisoned, but even though he didn't condone it or cause it and he has no claim to starting it he is using the prospect of freeing them as a way to gain popularity?  You know the real kick in the arse is that if Trump's supporters actually held him to his word or held him accountable for anything he would have pardoned them in 2020 knowing there would be a backlash if he didn't.

Instead he chose to not pardon them and they're like "Ah that's ok...Trump 2024 so you can possibly pardon me in 4 years, I guess!"

Yea pretty much.

He's using this pardoning as incentive to people to vote him into office.
Any way possible just to win, because all he cares about is winning and popularity.
I absolutely hate those kinds of people.

RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - SunsetBengal - 05-04-2023

(05-04-2023, 09:03 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yea pretty much.

He's using this pardoning as incentive to people to vote him into office.
Any way possible just to win, because all he cares about is winning and popularity.

I absolutely hate those kinds of people.

Unfortunately, I believe that, along with a host of similar histories of unfulfillable campaign promises has been the modus operandi of American politicians from both sides, for a very long time.