Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... (/Thread-A-little-Cordell-Volson-soul-taking-to-start-the-day)

Pages: 1 2

A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - casear2727 - 12-20-2022

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - CJD - 12-20-2022

#9 thought he had the sack in the bag.

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - Nicomo Cosca - 12-20-2022

Nasty

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - bengalfan74 - 12-20-2022

It's one of my favorite Madden quotes but it's just good:

"Where'd that truck come from" Hilarious Volson sure seems to be leaning very hard towards a keeper.

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-20-2022

(12-20-2022, 12:13 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's one of my favorite Madden quotes but it's just good:

"Where'd that truck come from"  Hilarious Volson sure seems to be leaning very hard towards a keeper.

Original Madden....Sega Genesis style. Cool

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - michaelsean - 12-20-2022

Starting from when I was 8 years old. "Go find someone to hit"

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-20-2022

(12-20-2022, 01:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Starting from when I was 8 years old.  "Go find someone to hit"

LoL, reminds me of my little league coach...."When in doubt, hit some-damn-body!" LMAO

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - Sled21 - 12-20-2022

That's not only a brutal physical play, it is a heads up play to recognize his guy was going way around the long way and he could pick up the right side protection

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 12-20-2022

(12-20-2022, 12:13 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's one of my favorite Madden quotes but it's just good:

"Where'd that truck come from"  Hilarious Volson sure seems to be leaning very hard towards a keeper.

Ya think?!?!? A keeper for damn sure!  Total Glass Eater! That was one Helluva block and that guy will think twice before stunting towards #67's way. 

I've been a fan of this kid since I watched the 2021 NCAA FCS Championship, and then the East-West shrine game, hoping we'd have the opportunity to draft him.  I was ecstatic when we drafted him, as this is the type of kid that makes it in the NFL.  It's b/c he looks at it as a dream come true and the opportunity of a lifetime.  After the first game against the Steelers,  ppl said Volson was a bust.  He was going against Camron Hayward arguably the best DL in the NFL.  Great job to the Bengal's offensive line staff in developing him. I'm positive there's more to Mr. Volson than we've seen.  This kid hasn't plateaued just yet. 

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - SunsetBengal - 12-20-2022

(12-20-2022, 12:06 PM)casear2727 Wrote:

Cue P.O.D. because Here Comes the BOOM!

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - ochocincos - 12-20-2022

Very good heads up play by Volson where he adjusted on the fly based on the situation.
He's made definite improvement from the beginning of the season.

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - michaelsean - 12-20-2022

(12-20-2022, 02:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: LoL, reminds me of my little league coach...."When in doubt, hit some-damn-body!" LMAO

Yup.  When I played oline as a kid the coach would say, "You're going to make a mistake.  You're going to miss a block. You're going to go the wrong way. That's acceptable.  Don't just stand there and look. That's not"

(12-20-2022, 05:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yup.  When I played oline as a kid the coach would say, "You're going to make a mistake.  You're going to miss a block.  You're going to go the wrong way.  That's acceptable.  Don't just stand there and look.  That's not"

Sounds like our coaches were cut from the same cloth. Cool

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - wanga - 12-20-2022

Nice work. Levelled him.

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - BengalsBong - 12-20-2022

(12-20-2022, 12:06 PM)casear2727 Wrote:

That was brutal lol good job by Collins on that play.

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - sandwedge - 12-20-2022

Volson is the Sandman, that guy went night- night!!

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-20-2022

Wow, how did I miss that in game? Like Nicomo said... Nasty...

That is what I love about Cordell's game, he loves the physical nature of being an O-lineman. Smirk

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - BengalsBong - 12-21-2022

Just seen a clip of J Willams knocking two guys to the ground 36.05 of the video. Wincinnati podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdQ-uvRYeyg

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - BurrowTheGoat - 12-21-2022

Gave him that North Dakota NASTY! Good job Cordell. Kid just keeps getting better I can't wait to see how good he is next year once he can take a deep breath and know what to expect next season.

RE: A little Cordell Volson soul taking to start the day... - Sled21 - 12-21-2022

(12-21-2022, 07:29 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Gave him that North Dakota NASTY!  Good job Cordell.  Kid just keeps getting better I can't wait to see how good he is next year once he can take a deep breath and know what to expect next season.

Naw... Frank Pollack can't develop anyone, haven't you heard?