Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-18-GameDay-Thread-Ravens-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Whacked - 01-08-2023

Burrow is gonna get one of our players’ heads chopped off.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 01-08-2023

(01-08-2023, 04:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: JB audibled to the 3rd down play

Or he was just yelling out nonsense and ran the play as called.

***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Bronxbengal - 01-08-2023

Urgh! Three and out and now a penalty on the punt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 01-08-2023

I hope they are holding back, not showing too much, because they play next week.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 01-08-2023

(01-08-2023, 04:50 PM)matmaven Wrote: Run the damn ball, run the damn ball, run the damn ball

2 reasons to do that.

First, to get the game over as quickly as possible with minimal injuries.

Second, to prove we can.  We have to be able to run on the opposition to go where we want to go.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 01-08-2023

(01-08-2023, 04:52 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Ravens are stacking the line, there is no separation between DB’s to make a catch and run

...and coverage is tight downfield too. Run the ball!

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 01-08-2023

Mac Jones just threw a red zone pick. Buffalo ball at their own 2.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 01-08-2023

I don't care how nice of a guy Taylor is, offensively he is a total *******

(01-08-2023, 04:52 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I hope they are holding back, not showing too much, because they play next week.

Not too much you can show on a hand off.

***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Bronxbengal - 01-08-2023

(01-08-2023, 04:52 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Ravens are stacking the line, there is no separation between DB’s to make a catch and run

Playing man so we should be running some wr rubbed / pick plays like everyone else does to help create the separation. While illegal can be hidden

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - M.W. - 01-08-2023

3 passes and a punt will get Ravens back in this game. We need to burn some clock

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Bengalstripes9 - 01-08-2023

(01-08-2023, 04:43 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I hope your right. There's at least a chance Lamar is back next week or Huntley is at least a game manager. Not to mention Andrews and Dobbins who's been looking good recently. Which is a little surprising with Dobbins cause it looks to me he's still not 100 percent watching him run.

Even with Lamar, the Ravens passing game is atrocious. I know as a Mark Andrews fantasy manager. 

Patriots are a sneaky team with their defense but I don't see their offense doing enough in the post-season.
Dolphins have stumbled down the stretch, although they are a talented team. Tua isn't good enough in my opinion.
Steelers aren't good enough on offense and their defense isn't as good as game 1 of the year.
Jags are a sneaky team, but I'm not sold on them quite yet--same with Detroit.

Chargers have a decent defense but tend to give up a lot points. They played us well last year. 
I'd rather play the Chiefs than Chargers in the AFC champ. because the Chiefs defense isn't very good. 
We match up better with the Chiefs than we do the Chargers.

Bills are great but defense has underperformed. Key is staying ahead of them and slowing down their offense by possessing the ball and making stops here and there.

Bills, Chiefs, Chargers are the only real competition in my opinion.

Hubbard held like a mofo but it will be 1st and goal

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - SHRacerX - 01-08-2023

I have to ask: Why not put Williams and Evans out there as RBs and put an extra OT and just smash them? By the 4th quarter, the Ravens would be dead

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 01-08-2023

Got lucky there

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 01-08-2023

Team looks lethargic.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 01-08-2023

(01-08-2023, 04:53 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Mac Jones just threw a red zone pick.  Buffalo ball at their own 2.

Fumbled right away again by the Bills though. NE should have a lead.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 01-08-2023

Glad that player was dumb.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - M.W. - 01-08-2023

(01-08-2023, 04:55 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I have to ask:  Why not put Williams and Evans out there as RBs and put an extra OT and just smash them?  By the 4th quarter, the Ravens would be dead

Because Burrow must get 56 pass attempts regardless of the effectiveness 

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Lowerguywins - 01-08-2023

Buff and NE playing tit for tat